Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 45. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
TenX is still one of my favourite projects. I don't care about short term gains. I know the team is suberb and that they work their asses off. Simply put, the potential is really huge with their own banking licence and commit... Smiley
Agreed. Buying into this project expecting a quick return was not a wise decision. It is obviously not easy getting a banking licence. If they do pull off their vision the price will moon.
Yes, so far none of the projects in this area have obtained a license. But I think that tenx has a chance to get a license. So I participated in the ICO.
p.s. By the way, many have already received their profit from the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
It is not that easy to obtain banking license. I highly doubt Tenx could get their bank license this year. Tenx is not known for meeting the goals, they always push goal post
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
TenX is still one of my favourite projects. I don't care about short term gains. I know the team is suberb and that they work their asses off. Simply put, the potential is really huge with their own banking licence and commit... Smiley
Agreed. Buying into this project expecting a quick return was not a wise decision. It is obviously not easy getting a banking licence. If they do pull off their vision the price will moon.

Banking license demand so many restrictions especially with fiat transaction to make sure about AML. This project is moving on with paused status no big milestone has been achieved yet. Than it automatically turned into long term investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
The goals that this project sets itself are very complex. But if the team does something, then there will still be something very good. The product that will create this project will be similar to its properties on an apple or google. Somehow it seems to me ... Maybe I'm wrong ...
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

better for a long term project , then a fast profit...
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
The project was really good  but for the past few months, there's been some downside. Some project might have overtaken TenX but still i still hope it will rise again.

it would help if they actually released a fcuking card that works instead.

all one hears about Tenx is Julian being a social butterfly.

Roll Eyes

No comment. It keep dropping, 124th position. I could see Tenx drops out top 200, real soon.
This is a FACT. Right now Tenx token SERVES NO PURPOSE, there is no functionality with the token.
The project was really good  but for the past few months, there's been some downside. Some project might have overtaken TenX but still i still hope it will rise again.

If you look at overall chart, it has been downtrend since Aug 2017, that is 10 months and counting so your information is not correct. If you invest in coin where you are "hopping"  the price to recover, that is the problem. If you invest in legit coin, you don't have to use "hopping" in your vocabulary.
I'm  just hoping that it goes few dollars up so that I could dump this shit coin, I have been holding this shit coin since July 2017.  Tenx has been total waste of time and money. It really doesn't matter how many people you have in the company unless you could make execution to your plan. Tenx has FAILED everything. 1. No token rewards 2. No multiple ERC20 tokens in wallet 3. No working product 4. No back up plan if something goes wrong. 5. ALWAYS makes excuses!!!!

Tenx is total failure, it rank 115th position.

sound more like some one is buying more to sell in profit Smiley

give time and ride the waves Smiley

Why would I buy more of this shit coin where I could invest in better coins (OMG, EOS, LTC, ETH,Ox, SC, etc...). I thought Dodgecoin was shitty coin but at least they have strong community support where Tenx is non existent. Look at trade volume for dodgecoin  $37,000,00 where as $7,500,000. Doge coin is in top 50 whereas Tenx is keep dropping (121st position)

dogecoin is another thing, another ideea  and i am happy for the community of dogecoin still exist

tenx is new, have lots of work to do and need support from community .

now you want tenx to succed share your positive toughts with dogecoin community and ride the waves!!!

lots of good projects, some of them with great profits aswell some no...

Why do think I passionate about Tenx? I want Tenx to succeed but I feel Tenx is on the wrong track. By the way the Tenx is NOT new company, they rebranded to Tenx just before ICO. Tenx is at least 2 to 3 years old company. If the company existed for few years and they haven't done "SHIT" all this time, can you really say that you have strong confidence in them? How many times Tenx let community down in the past? I have lost faith in Tenx and just waiting for the price to recover so that I could get the hell out of this shit coin. If you look at overall trading  graph, Tenx has been going down since AUG 2017, that is 10 month downtrend and I don't see end. If Tenx don't get their shit together soon, Tenx price will drop below $1 again.

Regarding about dodgecoin, there isn't much any actual development of the coin but there is strong community support behind it. That is the key to success of the coin. Just look at the daily trading volume.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
The project was really good  but for the past few months, there's been some downside. Some project might have overtaken TenX but still i still hope it will rise again.

it would help if they actually released a fcuking card that works instead.

all one hears about Tenx is Julian being a social butterfly.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
The project was really good  but for the past few months, there's been some downside. Some project might have overtaken TenX but still i still hope it will rise again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I'm  just hoping that it goes few dollars up so that I could dump this shit coin, I have been holding this shit coin since July 2017.  Tenx has been total waste of time and money. It really doesn't matter how many people you have in the company unless you could make execution to your plan. Tenx has FAILED everything. 1. No token rewards 2. No multiple ERC20 tokens in wallet 3. No working product 4. No back up plan if something goes wrong. 5. ALWAYS makes excuses!!!!

Why would I buy more of this shit coin where I could invest in better coins (OMG, EOS, LTC, ETH,Ox, SC, etc...). I thought Dodgecoin was shitty coin but at least they have strong community support where Tenx is non existent. Look at trade volume for dodgecoin  $37,000,00 where as $7,500,000. Doge coin is in top 50 whereas Tenx is keep dropping (121st position)

dogecoin is another thing, another ideea  and i am happy for the community of dogecoin still exist

tenx is new, have lots of work to do and need support from community .

now you want tenx to succed share your positive toughts with dogecoin community and ride the waves!!!

lots of good projects, some of them with great profits aswell some no...
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Sooner or later the crypto currency will become even more popular and then the transition from Fiat to the crypto currency will be inevitable. TenX will be the best who can make a smooth transition from Fiat to the crypto currency
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I used to use plastic cards to calculate from okpay payment system, I think in TenX there is a very good chance to gain popularity among users
I'm hoping that Tenx price goes up so that I could dump this shit coin.

By the way, Vertcoin (VTC) according to their reddit page it states "Team is working on finishing the bank integration into the platform and finalize our testing and QA. Expecting to start onboarding our first US-based users on June 1st!"  If I understand this correctly this means that US customer can buy VTC using fiat.  This means that you could bypass coinbase/gemini

This is upgraded version of FUD while you don't believe into this project than who asked from you to give advice and advertise about other project. Please grow up don't react like a kid this is crypto there is no guarantee about the future of any project. Kindly stay away from this thread.

Which part of what I said about Tenx is FUD? Did I lied about Tenx? I was like you (at first) where I believe in Tenx blindly but I finally realized that that way of thinking was not correct. The reason why I brought up Vertcoin is that they ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT, what has Tenx has done since ICO? Please tell me.  I really don't care about your opinion but rather in facts, bring facts to your argument. If you can't back it up with any FACTS, that is weak sauce.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

By the way, Vertcoin (VTC) according to their reddit page it states "Team is working on finishing the bank integration into the platform and finalize our testing and QA. Expecting to start onboarding our first US-based users on June 1st!"  If I understand this correctly this means that US customer can buy VTC using fiat.  This means that you could bypass coinbase/gemini

This is upgraded version of FUD while you don't believe into this project than who asked from you to give advice and advertise about other project. Please grow up don't react like a kid this is crypto there is no guarantee about the future of any project. Kindly stay away from this thread.

By the way, Vertcoin (VTC) according to their reddit page it states "Team is working on finishing the bank integration into the platform and finalize our testing and QA. Expecting to start onboarding our first US-based users on June 1st!"  If I understand this correctly this means that US customer can buy VTC using fiat or vice versa.  This means that you could bypass coinbase/gemini.

Tenx is lost cause

nothing wrong with taking profits of this coin atm i waiting for it to go down to 13 k sat again since the new that they where talking to ltc

will fade away and then people will realize there s still nothing happening in the next few months maybe at the end of the year we maybe

get good new on the bankinglicense but that would be it it would be nice if they were not focussed only on that but try some diffrent

approaches like making their own exchange or something else then the creditcard since that only would happen imo if they get a

bankinglicence if they partner up again with known creditcardissuers they will problably be fucked again because goverments don t want

crypto to be spendable on that note i highly doubt that the bankinglicence will be issued i think in order for crypto to be spendable they will

have to think outside of the box to succceed in making crypto spendable

this is no fud this is just how i feel about it but if it goes down to 12-13 k sat i would scoop up some all the same  Grin

If the past history tell us that mostly likely, Tenx will not get their banking license in Q2, probably not this year. They can't seem to execute their plan AT ALL. Not even strong Tenx supports can't seems to answer this question, "what exactly did Tenx accomplished since ICO?"  I asked this questions several times here, and nobody can't answer this question, they just gloss over it. If you blindly believe in project without any factual evidence then you are going to get screwed in the end. Why would you risk your hard earn money on fail project?

Tenx
Pages:
Jump to: