Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 46. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I'm  just hoping that it goes few dollars up so that I could dump this shit coin, I have been holding this shit coin since July 2017.  Tenx has been total waste of time and money. It really doesn't matter how many people you have in the company unless you could make execution to your plan. Tenx has FAILED everything. 1. No token rewards 2. No multiple ERC20 tokens in wallet 3. No working product 4. No back up plan if something goes wrong. 5. ALWAYS makes excuses!!!!

Tenx is total failure, it rank 115th position.

sound more like some one is buying more to sell in profit Smiley

give time and ride the waves Smiley

Why would I buy more of this shit coin where I could invest in better coins (OMG, EOS, LTC, ETH,Ox, SC, etc...). I thought Dodgecoin was shitty coin but at least they have strong community support where Tenx is non existent. Look at trade volume for dodgecoin  $37,000,00 where as $7,500,000. Doge coin is in top 50 whereas Tenx is keep dropping (121st position)
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
TenX PAY tokens are now available on decentralised exchange airswap https://www.airswap.io/trade
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
I'm  just hoping that it goes few dollars up so that I could dump this shit coin, I have been holding this shit coin since July 2017.  Tenx has been total waste of time and money. It really doesn't matter how many people you have in the company unless you could make execution to your plan. Tenx has FAILED everything. 1. No token rewards 2. No multiple ERC20 tokens in wallet 3. No working product 4. No back up plan if something goes wrong. 5. ALWAYS makes excuses!!!!

nothing wrong with taking profits of this coin atm i waiting for it to go down to 13 k sat again since the new that they where talking to ltc

will fade away and then people will realize there s still nothing happening in the next few months maybe at the end of the year we maybe

get good new on the bankinglicense but that would be it it would be nice if they were not focussed only on that but try some diffrent

approaches like making their own exchange or something else then the creditcard since that only would happen imo if they get a

bankinglicence if they partner up again with known creditcardissuers they will problably be fucked again because goverments don t want

crypto to be spendable on that note i highly doubt that the bankinglicence will be issued i think in order for crypto to be spendable they will

have to think outside of the box to succceed in making crypto spendable

this is no fud this is just how i feel about it but if it goes down to 12-13 k sat i would scoop up some all the same  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Anyone of you guys went through the new updated terms of use? TLDR pls  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Do you work for Tenx?

No.

why have I to use the 2FA? It's not very comfortable, everytime that I try to login I have to insert another password

You should have at least 2FA for each of your accounts associated with money.

It looks like there are still many people that wanted to learn the hard way. Previous experiences should be enough for wise people. 2FA is now a necessity.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Do you work for Tenx?

No.

why have I to use the 2FA? It's not very comfortable, everytime that I try to login I have to insert another password

You should have at least 2FA for each of your accounts associated with money.
Currently, Tenx is at 121 position, that is so sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
So this projects also dont have cards right now? As far as I remember they had cards in Europe, Turkey and Israel... and now?

Yes, at the moment they don't have a working card since the Wavecrest shutdown. We are all waiting for good news, hopefully soon.

So this project has become like Centra? Why price still high than if they dont have nothing? Without cards this tokens useless

Have you read previous pages in this thread?
Are you aware that the tenx banking license is still pending?

They want to issue cards themselves without middleman? But they must have agreement from Visa in anyway, right?
They should solve the problem of the cards as soon as possible otherways the value of the token will go down.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
I also had a working card for more then 3 months and can't wait to have it again. I have no problem waiting on them to deliver a good working product...

So they promised investards a card that could be used for spending on hookers and blow amongst other things.

They raised millions.

What they didn't say is that they were using some crappy little company called Wavecrest or something that got its arse kicked by them evil card companies.

Now no card for almost a year.

can you say REKT?

Roll Eyes

I had a working card 6 months ago. Yeah, that is almost a year.  Grin
Actually they informed about wavecrest, you just need to spend some time and do your own research. They actually talked a lot about it. I am still with TenX, I don't see any better company for a crypto card out there.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101

Agree with you! It will pass soon be a year, but developers still promises and nothing else
So they promised investards a card that could be used for spending on hookers and blow amongst other things.

They raised millions.

What they didn't say is that they were using some crappy little company called Wavecrest or something that got its arse kicked by them evil card companies.

can you say REKT?

Roll Eyes

Actually they informed about wavecrest, you just need to spend some time and do your own research. They actually talked a lot about it. I am still with TenX, I don't see any better company for a crypto card out there.

Do you work for Tenx?

Merit: 604

They raised millions.

can you say REKT?

Roll Eyes

the point is that when they did the ICO, they didn't say they were using Wavecrest.....

They wouldn't have gotten millions if they had let it slip that they were using a third party card provider.

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

They raised millions.

can you say REKT?

Roll Eyes

Merit: 604

They raised millions.

can you say REKT?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Could you please give me some details on those plastic cards? I keep hearing something about them, but I'm not quite grasping the concept yet. Sorry if it's a dumb question to ask Smiley

Basically you order a card, load your crypto on it and then you can go anywhere that accepts say Visa and use it like any other card Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Could you please give me some details on those plastic cards? I keep hearing something about them, but I'm not quite grasping the concept yet. Sorry if it's a dumb question to ask Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Of course they plan to make another card, what are you even talking about... Probably just talking BS  to boost your post count.

They are already in the final stages of implementing a new card provider and they are also applying for their own banking license so that they can one day have their own card directly from Visa or Mastercard.

very bad that they dont plan to make a nother card.. this is their main products...

good to know.

they released oficial news about this. i would like to read. cheers
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Of course they plan to make another card, what are you even talking about... Probably just talking BS  to boost your post count.

They are already in the final stages of implementing a new card provider and they are also applying for their own banking license so that they can one day have their own card directly from Visa or Mastercard.

very bad that they dont plan to make a nother card.. this is their main products...
Pages:
Jump to: