Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 85. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
ETH will be available to most of the users within next year. Each day they will activate it for more users.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Hoping to get my card somewhere in januari 2018 (Netherlands). I dont see much use for eth though, i think i will use bitcoin. Buy BTC on a dip and then use it with the card, if bitcoin starts to go up again then theoreticaly you will never run out of money (LOL). Do not see this happen with eth.

Haha, love your optimism! But it is theoretically possible Cheesy But then again you are going to spend a lot on transaction fees. 

is it now possible to order the card using ETH?

Please, where can I order the card?

In the app.

Afaik orders with ETH are not available yet. At least not for me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hoping to get my card somewhere in januari 2018 (Netherlands). I dont see much use for eth though, i think i will use bitcoin. Buy BTC on a dip and then use it with the card, if bitcoin starts to go up again then theoreticaly you will never run out of money (LOL). Do not see this happen with eth.

Haha, love your optimism! But it is theoretically possible Cheesy But then again you are going to spend a lot on transaction fees.  

It should be, it's in the description on the iphone App, but I don't have an ETH wallet in the app  Huh

I already asked the question several times, but I still have not received an answer, does anyone use Tenx cards?

Instead of asking the same question several times, just read 2-3 sites back and you will find many guys which are using it already.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
I already asked the question several times, but I still have not received an answer, does anyone use Tenx cards?
Had mine a few weeks now and working fine. Loaded with less than $50 worth of BTC so far and making a few smaller purchases, until the ETH wallet is available on my app (waiting my turn), then will start spending more.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

oh yeah, and way more than I did before with my normal VISA card, which I may never use again 😋😋😋
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Yes, TenX is one of the few with an actual working product.

Yes, every single day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Hello,
Is TenX erc20 token? Can I withdraw it from exchange to MyEtherWallet?

Yes
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hello,
Is TenX erc20 token? Can I withdraw it from exchange to MyEtherWallet?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I'll wait another 3 months for the roll out. Then I can decide if I have to sell all my token. I hope the new project does really materialize that may catapult the coins price farther.
Activity: 26
"The token holders will receive 0.5% of the whole payment volume that is spent through the TenX debit card. The payments to the token holders will be paid in ETH (Ether), or the closest equivalent thereof in case of ETH being replaced by another asset in the future."

Is this promise still legit?

Or are the devs going to change things like Monaco did to circumvent the securities related legal issues?

Please look at this TenX Q&A Livestream https://youtu.be/A3wIBFtkfs0?t=420 for 3 minutes.

"I can't expect to get up in the morning and see a sunrise in Singapore but guess what? I do see a sun rising." - Julian Hosp
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
"The token holders will receive 0.5% of the whole payment volume that is spent through the TenX debit card. The payments to the token holders will be paid in ETH (Ether), or the closest equivalent thereof in case of ETH being replaced by another asset in the future."

Or are the devs going to change things like Monaco did to circumvent the securities related legal issues?

Why dont you look at Julians videos on youtube, he already discussed this.
Activity: 37

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I am really looking forward to when the TenX cards for Canada or the US will be sent out? Any word on this? I have been waiting just like everyone else. I guess they will email when they send it out?

I fear we may be waiting a long time here. Not sure if it's SEC or other financial regulations, but it seems US and Canada are out of bounds for the time being.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I am really looking forward to when the TenX cards for Canada or the US will be sent out? Any word on this? I have been waiting just like everyone else. I guess they will email when they send it out?
Activity: 28
I sold all the tokens of this project, because I do not believe in it anymore. now many interesting new projects. goodbye TenX.
bye then.... personally, id hang about another week or so, the all-time chart looks very familiar now if you overlay it on EOS, PPT, VERI,CTR etc Looks like a big wedge, TENX just passed the thin end and heading up the 5th wave,theres only one way it can go from here if maths is still in charge of the situation..$7-8 would be a target in next few days, got my tokens for $1.80ish so 400%!? Not too bad...c'mon....if my bank offered me 1% of that over a year in interest id have been delighted, so merely quoting these eyewatering profit margins, it makes me stop and take a moment to realise and appreciate what is happening in this space and how grateful i should be, especially when i see people storming off, unhappy with hundreds of percent.....saw someone a few weeks ago grabbing his ball and walking off muttering that Veritaseum was "the biggest joke in the top 100" when it was $49....
Anyhow, hope you find what you are looking for man....
merry xmas all who celebrate it, and many blessings to those who don't..
I'm off to catch the ferry boat home!
Pages:
Jump to: