Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 83. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 12
What happen to Tenx? It should be first in the race and right now it seems like Centra will likely overtake us.
I was not able to read previous messages but I was just wanna ask, does the team has a plan to get TenX listed in Binance? it's the hottest exchange right now.
Totally disappointed with Tenx. The biggest shame for Tenx is the Centra. Scam token made 10x vs Tenx 5x?HuhHuh
Reason. There is a lot of promises and no results. And, glory stucks in Julian head.
BTW, I didnt see any reward in my wallet as PAY token holder, what they promised a few months ago.etc, etc, etc..........etc, etc, etc, etc.........etc, etc, etc
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
It's great to take a crypt at ATMs! I really envy the Europeans ... I need a Tenx card! I hope that whenever in the near future this card can be used anywhere in the world!

Yeah if that happens, that will universal adoption and of course actual use case and also a good price jump for the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
It's great to take a crypt at ATMs! I really envy the Europeans ... I need a Tenx card! I hope that whenever in the near future this card can be used anywhere in the world!
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
I'm eagerly waiting for the eth payment method to be released to all app users.

What is the deal when paying with bitcoin through tenx- do you have to pay the bitcoin transaction fee on every payment? and what other fees apply?

How much will a 50$ shopping bag cost in total?

thanks
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
How will the fees that token holders should receive manifest and show up in their balances?

If you for example own TenX-tokens, through MyEtherWallet, does that mean Tokenholders will receive Ether directly into their wallets?

Will they be able to see the new ether in their balance on Myetherscan, in transactions or tokens transfers?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Julian Hosp on BBC's World Business Report - 1st Jan, 2018. At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjwtK3cQl2g
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
What happen to Tenx? It should be first in the race and right now it seems like Centra will likely overtake us.
I was not able to read previous messages but I was just wanna ask, does the team has a plan to get TenX listed in Binance? it's the hottest exchange right now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I see a few comments that ETH has been updated in the app, I'm currently only able to spend and use my card with BTC as it's d only option I see, so I need to do anything to add ETH?

I‘m also waiting for ETH in the App, it seems this will be activated in batches, hopefully it doesn’t take much time.

Till now I didn't even install the app for what purpose you are using the app. Does it benefits us in other ways because we can buy the coin in the exchange and what is the use of app , whether to store the coins?

So far the use of the app i think is for card order, only can order TenX Pay  card am not sure if it can serve as wallet too, not heard of it.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Side note: I do not consider high BTC fees a shame but simply the result of market forces. Although the high fees situation does have an impact on Bitcoin, I commend the Devs for taking a cautious approach to the way scaling should be achieved. Decentralisation is the only thing that upholds Bitcoin - bottom line - so obvious but non-scaling solutions like increase of the block size to an unknowable detriment of the core concept of ‘decentralisation’ should be very carefully thought out. If we just want a high speed electronic coin, there is Ripple  Kiss
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I see a few comments that ETH has been updated in the app, I'm currently only able to spend and use my card with BTC as it's d only option I see, so I need to do anything to add ETH?

I‘m also waiting for ETH in the App, it seems this will be activated in batches, hopefully it doesn’t take much time.

Till now I didn't even install the app for what purpose you are using the app. Does it benefits us in other ways because we can buy the coin in the exchange and what is the use of app , whether to store the coins?
Activity: 687
Merit: 301

Anywhere where the card is accepted 😉

Could you tell where you spend some? It will be good for the community to hear some actual real world experiences.
When did you order your TenX card? and when did it come?
So I have an indication when mine will come Grin

The card does not work at a few local merchant shops (grocery store, toy store), probably because these merchants do not have acceptance of prepaid cards in their payment package. The large grocery stores and chains do accept prepaid cards (they also accept credit cards). I had no troubles with ATM withdrawals.

Paying with the card is as simple as sliding it in (no NFC for now), entering PIN and done. Small note: the payment machine switches to English language automatically.

I really hope that the ETH wallet comes available for me soon. The BTC fees kinda spoil the fun because I do not consider the TenX wallet a place to store large amounts of money (no more than $100-200).

For now, I did not get any remarks on showing the card, although I think the guy at Coolblue understood what I took out of my wallet  Cool

Hahaha that sounds great, can't wait for my TenX card to arrive. I bet that Coolblue guy bought some PAY when he saw your card, as the crypto hype is huge now. It's a shame BTC has the huge fees right now but with the ETH wallet being added and probably more coins to come it will be alright in the future.

Thanks for sharing your experience
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

They said they would be releasing them out slowly to make sure there aren't massive problems and since there hasn't been complain in here about ETH that is good. However, I also haven't seen a positive post about the ETH wallet that does not help though. Anybody here already have the ETH wallet and are effectively using it? That is going to be my main coin I use when I fund my card and would be paramount to know if this wallet functions well. Thanks for the replies it is appreciated Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

Could you tell where you spend some? It will be good for the community to hear some actual real world experiences.

The card does not work at a few local merchant shops (grocery store, toy store), probably because these merchants do not have acceptance of prepaid cards in their payment package. The large grocery stores and chains do accept prepaid cards (they also accept credit cards). I had no troubles with ATM withdrawals.

Paying with the card is as simple as sliding it in (no NFC for now), entering PIN and done. Small note: the payment machine switches to English language automatically.

I really hope that the ETH wallet comes available for me soon. The BTC fees kinda spoil the fun because I do not consider the TenX wallet a place to store large amounts of money (no more than $100-200).

For now, I did not get any remarks on showing the card, although I think the guy at Coolblue understood what I took out of my wallet  Cool

I can only support this statement. Until now, my card was not rejected at any store.
I am using it like Wekkel described it in his post. Just a few hundred bucks to come through some days. Right now I am not depositing any more BTC because of obv reasons. BTC transfers are just to expensive. Waiting for ETH and NEM. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Am i right to say that WaveCrest which is the issuer of TenX prepaid cards works only with the customers from EU? So TenX cards are not available from Russia?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sadly my TenX card didnt arrive by christmas. Would have been a great christmas gift to myself, but one cant have everything right? Im looking forward to receive it as soon as possible, hopefully still in january! I want to buy stuff with my TenX card!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It seems like TenXPay is becoming very bullish and should outperform Bitcoin, at least in the short to medium term. First target near 60k satoshi where two Fibonacci retracement levels meet with each other, the 227.2% applied to the last corrective wave down and 76.4% applied to the September high and December low.Therefore, TenXPay could easily double in value against Bitcoin and if the 60k resistance is broken there will be much more upside potential.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
There are any plans to add NEO or NEP-5 Tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: