Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 80. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 16
Already sold mine Tenx and ended up moving it all over to Monaco MCO -- they seem to have the premier branding and elite product i'm looking for in a card and a business model.

what product do you mean?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What I really have not gotten yet is what the token PAY is about. As far as I undertstood, I can send cryptos and they are converted into money which I can spend or withdraw with TenX card powered by Visa, right? So what is the token PAY for?

This is exactly my analysis of the token... from the start except that upon the start there still was a promise of 0.5% dividend stream attached to the token. That is gone now due to securities law issues vs exchange listings. That means that - formally - the TenX token does not represent anything right now except for dreams. But the TenX team probably will find a way in the future to give the TenX token a role in their ecosystem. But at this stage I do not consider the token fit for investment myself.

Wrong. Tenx cant legally say you will get a divident every month because that will be seen as a security. That they say for legal reasons is they will gift users everymonth a gift equal to what people expected with the divident. Secondly the token has more use than this. Tenx are going to be using the comit network and all transactions on the comit network will also boost tenx token price never mind on top of the value is the more transactioms on the tenx card the higher the marketcap will be and value of token.

Already sold mine Tenx and ended up moving it all over to Monaco MCO -- they seem to have the premier branding and elite product i'm looking for in a card and a business model. Guess i'll shred my TenX card now. Was an okay product as an interim solution.
Activity: 37
What I really have not gotten yet is what the token PAY is about. As far as I undertstood, I can send cryptos and they are converted into money which I can spend or withdraw with TenX card powered by Visa, right? So what is the token PAY for?

This is exactly my analysis of the token... from the start except that upon the start there still was a promise of 0.5% dividend stream attached to the token. That is gone now due to securities law issues vs exchange listings. That means that - formally - the TenX token does not represent anything right now except for dreams. But the TenX team probably will find a way in the future to give the TenX token a role in their ecosystem. But at this stage I do not consider the token fit for investment myself.

Wrong. Tenx cant legally say you will get a divident every month because that will be seen as a security. That they say for legal reasons is they will gift users everymonth a gift equal to what people expected with the divident. Secondly the token has more use than this. Tenx are going to be using the comit network and all transactions on the comit network will also boost tenx token price never mind on top of the value is the more transactioms on the tenx card the higher the marketcap will be and value of token.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
My FIAT-Debitcard from Wavecrest also not working anymore.

When I got the news I thought that is only BitPay having issues in Europe, but then I found out VISA shut down the card issuer WaveCrest, so all cards issued by them are useless now! It would have been nice though a warning first from VISA, a lot of people have money stucked ! I hope Tenx can find a quick solution to replace WaveCrest!

Julian already announced the new partnership. At minute 4:00 ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atbKP3u54KU
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
My FIAT-Debitcard from Wavecrest also not working anymore.

When I got the news I thought that is only BitPay having issues in Europe, but then I found out VISA shut down the card issuer WaveCrest, so all cards issued by them are useless now! It would have been nice though a warning first from VISA, a lot of people have money stucked ! I hope Tenx can find a quick solution to replace WaveCrest!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I must confess I did not really consider TenX as an investment in the past. I took a second thought and I came to the conclusion that my assumption was probably wrong. I am considering to invest into the project.

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I am a long term investor in TenX, I really like the technology and the activeness of the founder on twitter and Youtube. He makes sure that TenX is known to the community and that the tech is moving forward.
Activity: 6
hi maybe this is stupid question but im looking for answers. if eth blockchain gos down do all tokens launched on eth platform go down or do they all each have blockchains? so confused lulz
Activity: 37
Why do monaco/centra fan boys feel the need to come into tenx chat and spread fud when alittle road bump appears. Seems like you see Tenx as a threat to your massive fees debit card only solution. Stop being so defensive guys its flattering the strong handed tenx holders are loving this
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
To be fair, this problem applies to EVERY cryto prepaid debit card but the main issue with Tenx that there is NO ANY hype behind it. Right now people are not looking at the fundamental of the coin but in fact they investing into hype. For granted, hype is not healthy but if the Tenx doesn't change anything any time soon, they will be forgotten and pushed back in the background.  Tenx fail to realized that new coins are coming out everyday and I don't think they are going to make it b/c they are loosing lots of support from people and frankly their debit card is frankly useless b/c LITECOIN will be releasing their debit cards soon.

I just feel that the original investors got con into investing in TENX. They should never offered any rewards at all b/c they can't keep any promises.

The Christmas surprise was a joke, what was that all about it. Sad part is that, they can't even roll it (ETH) out smoothly, that is sad
I'm sorry but this absolutely has no effect on monaco as they did not shortcut with wavecrest. Their product is not out yet but will be worldwide complaint. No quick shortcuts with monaco, good things that work take time. 500k cards are ready for global dominance just a little more time and everyone will see.

Money will move from inpatient hands rushing a product to patient hands refineing a product.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
It's shocking that no one is talking about the Elephant in the room! Tenx price is crashing and you CAN'T sell your Tenx tokens on Bittrex! They are pulling the "under maintenance" scam, ever since the incident with Wavecrest happened the past 16 to 20 hours! I had to sign up with the crap exchange Huobi.pro, in order to sell PAY tokens....what a JOKE and fiasco!! At least they could be honest and let people sell and buy if they wanted to....Bittrex controls 90% of the Pay trades! Julian is giving us the Big "under maintenance" Middle finger!!

Simply stop spreading FUD! even if a token is under maintenance you can still trade it! as i was when this moment occur for tenx... simply learn to use Bittrex!
He is right noone can sell tokens on bittrex that holds the price. I wanted to move it there from my wallet but I needed to sell it on liqui where is low volume... anyway I prefer to quit this project probably they will bounce back but it will take time and time is money
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
It's shocking that no one is talking about the Elephant in the room! Tenx price is crashing and you CAN'T sell your Tenx tokens on Bittrex! They are pulling the "under maintenance" scam, ever since the incident with Wavecrest happened the past 16 to 20 hours! I had to sign up with the crap exchange Huobi.pro, in order to sell PAY tokens....what a JOKE and fiasco!! At least they could be honest and let people sell and buy if they wanted to....Bittrex controls 90% of the Pay trades! Julian is giving us the Big "under maintenance" Middle finger!!
Unfortunately, this is the only truth.
Activity: 8

Simply stop spreading FUD! even if a token is under maintenance you can still trade it! as i was when this moment occur for tenx... simply learn to use Bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
TenX showed that they can deliver. And their app is already up and running including ETH wallets. So when they worked out the thing with their new card provider, we're off again.
Activity: 27
This is all Wavecrest's fault. First they stopped worldwide shipment and now they get shut down by Visa for being incompetent. Sucks that TenX got involved with a bunch of clowns. It makes TenX look incompetent but they really arent except for the scaling issues they had a while back.

The good news is that they are now able to forget about their EU Wavecrest cards and get 100% of their team to work on integrating their system with their other card issuer, Wirecard. Should be done soon. Then in Q2, if all goes well, TenX will be the only company with a banking license to issue their own cards.

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
PM me for posting ANN.
Tenx card has a working product... Well 1% of the time... So just roll a dice, maybe it works maybe it won't. If your life depends on it,  forget it! Your better off playing Russian roulette!

"Tenx card HAD a working product"

FTFY.
Activity: 343
Tenx card has a working product... Well 1% of the time... So just roll a dice, maybe it works maybe it won't. If your life depends on it,  forget it! Your better off playing Russian roulette!
Activity: 378
rome wasnt build in 1 day.

- Tenx got a great team.
- Tenx got media attention.

Just give them some time to fix it, sure they will come better and stronger out off this.
Trolls go ahead with your centra, just sell your tenx and buy centra and leave here:) i will buy your tenx go ahead.

You got to look at the result, that is only things that matters. By the way, Cliff High stated that (in  the future) US gov't will most likely support Centra over any other coins since Centra is US company. There is a value in Centra. Why do you think Centra went from $0.42 to over $3.00 within few weeks?

With regarding about Tenx, don't be thick headed, look at the result, Tenx has never recovered as of today.

With TenX, since wavecrest has banned. They need another partnership with a card. It took months of work to get the first partnership.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
rome wasnt build in 1 day.

- Tenx got a great team.
- Tenx got media attention.

Just give them some time to fix it, sure they will come better and stronger out off this.
Trolls go ahead with your centra, just sell your tenx and buy centra and leave here:) i will buy your tenx go ahead.

You got to look at the result, that is only things that matters. By the way, Cliff High stated that (in  the future) US gov't will most likely support Centra over any other coins since Centra is US company. There is a value in Centra. Why do you think Centra went from $0.42 to over $3.00 within few weeks?

With regarding about Tenx, don't be thick headed, look at the result, Tenx has never recovered as of today.
Pages:
Jump to: