Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 89. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Hi, Does anyone know that when TexX sends out their cards next year will they be sending to teh USA and Canada customers as well??

Yes they are trying to get the rest of the world in their orders in Q1 of next year or that is the hope. I don't know where I land on the waitlist for area outside the EU but I ordered mine about the end of September beginning of October. I hope it will arrive in either Jan or Feb but I will take March too if need be.
Activity: 132
Merit: 16
After the big excitement, the big disappointment has come.

c'mon.. do you get paid to post your little novel here?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
After the big excitement, the big disappointment has come. Ordered my card, got in three weeks. Everything worked fine until, the moment I wanted to deposit my TenX wallet. Although my transaction has been already confirmed hundred times in Blockchain its pending for four days in my TenX wallet, so my money is blocked somewhere for no reason.

I've tried to reach support:

Twitter - no answer, but seen
Riot.IM - server down
ZenDesk - got reply after two days

TenX support promised me that, problem will be fixed within 24 hours. Nothing fixed yet. My transaction is still pending and I'm not sure if it ever will be deposited.

Sadly said, TenX looks great but all these problems makes TenX card not reliable for every day use, but having it as some kind of interesting gadget.

Anyone else having problem with deposits?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi, Does anyone know that when TexX sends out their cards next year will they be sending to teh USA and Canada customers as well??
Activity: 223
I ordered my tenx on 4th of Dec and still not shipped. I'm in europe, how long does it take?
Activity: 15
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
 Grin Just to say I've been using a TenX card all around Europe and Asia without any problem since July 2017. I'm a fan cause it works.
The TenX KYC2 limits, zero charges and upcoming rewards make this a winner. It's much more than a debit card and the card alone is fantastic.
So much to look forward to in 2018.  Grin Grin
Activity: 22
Hey TenXers,

here is a video of a great speach of Julian.
I truly believe that there is so much more to come for us as TenX clients and followers of TenX.

https://youtu.be/A2LFIECSD6c

He is not mainly talking about TenX, but more of Blockchains and their adoption in the future.
I think the people at TenX have a very wonderful vision and perspective in terms of the future of the whole crypto space. And I think that, as Julian says, we will see MASSIVE changes through the adoption of Blockchains in our world.

And TenX is building just the very bases of profiting from that adoption in the future.
I guess that for some, it may not seem like TenX is not working their way up fast enough. But when you invest a little bit of time. Study their whitepapers (TenXs itself and Comit), you get a clue what they are really focussed on.
And that is nlt just being a credit or debit card provider for cryptos. It's sooo much more.
When we will see the first states implementing their own crypto currencies like Russia, Australie, Singapur, Venezuela etc., we will need new instruments that allow us to connect those currencies throw a new way or network.
It's not only states who will create their own tokens, it's also businesses, other legal institutions, stock exchanges and what more.

And comit could be a really good driver to combine all these new kinds of store of values.

I don't know exactly how TenX will implement their PAY within that system, but I'm pretty sure they will do that one or the other way.

The cards are just the start to a much, much greater project, which most people, I think, don't really see yet.

I can also understand that many of you are disappointed because of the delays and sometimes not so very straight answers that so many wish to get.
But I also understand TenX when it comes to legal matters and so on. Also, it's a very new, still very small start-up.

And for what they've done and delivered so far, I can just kneel and say respect.

Some may think that, just because they got a shitload of money with their ICO, they are a functioning multinational corporation like amazon which can serve with a service like that.
But that is just silly thinking. A startup is a startup,... no matter how much money you got in the first place.

And yes, money can solve many problems and make things easier. But it doesn't solve every problem a new company has to struggle with.
Especially in such a new and complicated field, where you take responsibility for people money, have to care about regulations, new technical stuff that most never heard of before and so on.

And what's the most difficult part, I guess, is to find the right people, who share your vision with you and are as willing to do something revoltionizing like TenX is doing in my eyes.

I don't want to praise them to much, because I also expect a lot from TenX in 2018, and the following years.
But I'm quite confodent that they will deliver. Maybe with some struggles inbetween, maybe with some delays. But they will deliver. I'm pretty sure of that.

Ahh,...and just a last thought.

I just switched some bitcoins and a few other Alts into PAY tokens the last days.
Why? Because I think that the true value of PAY lies way, way, way above the price lines that we see right now, and might be seeing the next weeks also.
But with the possibility of the market going down in the future, I think we won't have such a big impact on the price of TenX.

TenX will have a use case with their products (cards and comit), no matter how fast or slowly the market will grow. And the market WILL grow. Just that many shitcoins will leave the table in the future.

As soon as we will have clearance of the "rewards" of PAY, the price will no longer stay at these lows.
And it doesn't matter if it's $3,20 , $1,68 , $2,43.

I'm pretty sure that we will see double digits in 2018.

Wink

Have a nice day!

Ps.  Thank you TenX Team, it's still, sooooooo cool to have a card where I can spend my BTCs and Ether!
Looking forward for more coins to come! See you ;-p
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
Thanks for the information regarding Card withdrawl limits and the explanations. I had no idea that card holders had put such restrictions on the use of TenX cards. I know you have withdrawl limits on regular VISA cards and such but to ahve life-time limits, that is strange....

I still think that TenX adoption is only beginning and that it is way ahead of a lot of other crypto currencies so I really don't get why the evaluation is so low and when other coins are pumping TenX is mostly hovering around the same evaluations.

Do we have some news/events coming up that coudl start more interest sot aht we can tag along in the current crypto hype?
It would be great for investors and coin enthusiast if news was kept back/silent and released during times like these when investors are looking for the "next big thing" right now the market cap of cryptos is going crazy and as a result so is all the ALTs. Hope TenX tags along soon Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
1. You do not pump your pet coin in the wrong thread
2. You do not pump your pet coin after the pump

Roll Eyes

2. made my day  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
1. You do not pump your pet coin in the wrong thread
2. You do not pump your pet coin after the pump

Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Too much value lost in btc price i hope tenx will recover next year. Good project and team.

A lot of good projects lost way too much in BTC, not only Tenx, and honestly I'm a little worried of this huge jump of BTC! In my opinion, it should've stop at $10000 , and even that amount is too big! That is why most alts are loosing value in BTC!
Activity: 31
Wow, guys, this looking awesome. Where can I try it?
https://i.imgur.com/eTgvW7J.jpg
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Those limits were always there for KYC tier 1... You need to do KYC to get higher limits.

Well, now TenX went from being the best to being among the worst within a matter of minutes for me. Anyone knows what the deal is behind those changes? Dont quite get why they have to set such low lifetime limits, as I write before, with those limits its not even worth ordering a card. Just my two cents.
These limits have nothing to do with TenX. These are the limits from their Card Issuer. And the card issuer has to implement the limits based on anti money laundering regulation and all the KYC regulation that is in place. Just upgrade to KYC2 and you have much higher limits. The KYC upgrade to tier 2 took 1 day for me, so no big deal.
If you don't want that TenX has some more information about you, you have to search for another way to cash out your cryptos. But I think all exchanges that convert to fiat have KYC limits. I also don't see such a big problem to upgrade to tier 2 as they don't need that much information and it doesn't take much time... If you wan't to cash out totally anonymously it's difficult anyway and will bring up a lot of questions anyway...

Actually I was about to do the KYC with TenX anyways. However I wanted also one card without KYC, just in case it could come in handy at one point. I researched other crypto cards but they all got those low limits that its not worth buying their cards without KYC, thats why I asked here too, to get to know how TenX handles this. If I would want to cash out my crypto anonymously I certainly wouldnt do it with a card. There are other ways if one wants to do that, cards always leave traces, as you have to let them ship somewhere etc. I guess I will just stick with my TenX card and dont buy another one, its not worth it with those limits.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
I also have a Wavecrest prepaid card. Contact support, you might be doing something wrong...

No idea where you tried to use your card but I haven't had one rejection so far and have been using it for the last few months in 4 different countries around Europe. It worked perfectly everytime Smiley

Well, my first experience with the card is that regular shops do not accept the card. It is declined when trying to pay.
[...]

Perhaps you have a different card? I think I have one of the fresh batch of Wavecrest cards (not the cards that were issued initially). Wavecrest is VISA Prepay I understand.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Too much value lost in btc price i hope tenx will recover next year. Good project and team.
Why do you think so?

Well - I guess most of the Coins and Tokens that had a high value in August suffered because of the giant BTC jump into the clouds. I don't see pay going to this old 0.001 BTC levels in a long time. BTC is just to strong.
Activity: 84
Why do you think so?
Activity: 238
Well, now TenX went from being the best to being among the worst within a matter of minutes for me. Anyone knows what the deal is behind those changes? Dont quite get why they have to set such low lifetime limits, as I write before, with those limits its not even worth ordering a card. Just my two cents.
These limits have nothing to do with TenX. These are the limits from their Card Issuer. And the card issuer has to implement the limits based on anti money laundering regulation and all the KYC regulation that is in place. Just upgrade to KYC2 and you have much higher limits. The KYC upgrade to tier 2 took 1 day for me, so no big deal.
If you don't want that TenX has some more information about you, you have to search for another way to cash out your cryptos. But I think all exchanges that convert to fiat have KYC limits. I also don't see such a big problem to upgrade to tier 2 as they don't need that much information and it doesn't take much time... If you wan't to cash out totally anonymously it's difficult anyway and will bring up a lot of questions anyway...

Actually I was about to do the KYC with TenX anyways. However I wanted also one card without KYC, just in case it could come in handy at one point. I researched other crypto cards but they all got those low limits that its not worth buying their cards without KYC, thats why I asked here too, to get to know how TenX handles this. If I would want to cash out my crypto anonymously I certainly wouldnt do it with a card. There are other ways if one wants to do that, cards always leave traces, as you have to let them ship somewhere etc. I guess I will just stick with my TenX card and dont buy another one, its not worth it with those limits.
Activity: 116
Merit: 17
Activity: 238
One question guys: are there spending limits without doing KYC? ATM withdrawal limits? I live in Europe, but can I theoretically use the card everywhere in the world? I will soon go to Egypt, and want to know if I can spend my crypto there Smiley

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

Looks like you have to have an app linked with the card to access any funds at all.  Once you link the app to the card, the limit is 2.5k lifetime

Once you get level 2, looks like you get crazy limits.
US$10,000 limit per transaction
US$20,000 maximum spending daily
Unlimited lifetime spending
US$1,000 maximum ATM withdrawal amount per transaction; 2 withdrawal limit per day

My CEO has a shift (coinbase) card currently
https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2228646-the-shift-card
$200 daily limit ATM withdrawals
$1000 daily spending limits
lots of fees / not super great rates

Apparently the limits on both the shift card and the Tex card isn't enough for him (he's collecting all the cards crypto cards, LOL).  He says the tenx card is the best one though.  Can't wait to see dividend payouts after people like him get the card.  Apparently a few thousand invested early on equates to magic cards with infinite free monies

Hey man, thanks a lot for this detailed answer, it contains every information that I could have wished for!

Actually it sounds really nice, I think it was the right decision to order the TenX card. I will do the KYC soon anyways, but its great to know that there is a, compared to other cards, high lifetime limit for using the card without KYC. Other cards without KYC have $100 lifetime withdrawal and $250 lifetime spending limits, thats not even worth ordering for over $20 then, is it?

I didnt knew about the Shift card so far, will check that out too! I also want to have a backup card, you never know when you might need it!

The limits without KYC (KYC 1) will change in 2 Days:

Important note: The WaveCrest MyChoice Corporate KYC level 1 limits are set to change on 17 December 2017. The new limits will be as follows.
•Level 1
•After you activate your card on the app, you automatically gain KYC level 1 access.
•US$250 limit per transaction
•US$250 maximum lifetime spending
•US$100 maximum ATM withdrawal amount per transaction; 2 withdrawal limit per day
•US$100 maximum ATM withdrawal lifetime
•Card can become disabled if irregularities are detected by the card issuer.
Source: https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

Pages:
Jump to: