Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 82. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
TenX is dead buy centra card,the only card that works Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
how to apply for a TenX card ? only using the Phone app ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
so who will be the issuer of new cards? wirecard? so cards will be available for SEPA countrys only again?

Already confirmed few months ago, Wirecard will be the new card issuer. - source

Video Update: TenX update 5th Jan 2018: Wavecrest, Outlook 2018, New Currencies, Special Cards,...

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
so who will be the issuer of new cards? wirecard? so cards will be available for SEPA countrys only again?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Already confirmed few months ago, Wirecard will be the new card issuer. - source

Video Update: TenX update 5th Jan 2018: Wavecrest, Outlook 2018, New Currencies, Special Cards,...

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
So I wake up to tenx cards are dead, price tanking and Monaco on CNBC advertising cards with credit and mooning? This is not good. Huh
Activity: 14
A summary of the TenX Livestream update:
* Wavecrest is done - card will no longer work
* TenX can now focus 100% on new card (was already in the works)
* anyone with a Wavecrest card will get a replacement card (when ready)
* withdrawals available Monday evening Singapore time
* update on Token PAY structure expected Tuesday

Great news actually. The banking license process was already running. This will only speed things up and TenX now has a great advantage on the competition, nice work guys! Tuesday is another Q&A.

Keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
A summary of the TenX Livestream update:
* Wavecrest is done - card will no longer work
* TenX can now focus 100% on new card (was already in the works)
* anyone with a Wavecrest card will get a replacement card (when ready)
* withdrawals available Monday evening Singapore time
* update on Token PAY structure expected Tuesday
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
it's the same with Wirex: "Following an urgent communication from WaveCrest all Visa card operations are not available at this moment.

We are working on a solution and will let you know further details as soon as we have them.

Team Wirex  "

It happened the same with BitPay card holders! I just recieved an email noticing me that all card holders accounts from Europe are deactivated! This may refresh Tenx a little bit, since they are operating in Europe and some big companies as BitPay and others, were forced to cancel their card accounts in Europe!
legendary
yes
We will hear more within 1 hour:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atbKP3u54KU
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Why dont they elaborate a little bit more? Is it connected to the Intel exploit bug or is it some regulatory thing?
Now people are guessing what is the real reason and this is very stupid in my opinion.
Activity: 17
it's the same with Wirex: "Following an urgent communication from WaveCrest all Visa card operations are not available at this moment.

We are working on a solution and will let you know further details as soon as we have them.

Team Wirex  "
legendary
yes
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Has anyone seen any updates on when US and Canada will be able to use TenX cards? They're missing out on the world's biggest credit card market.

Until now, I think the cards are not issued to the US and CAN. At least they are working within this countries.
https://mychoicecorporate.com/visa-card-issuance-list/
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Has anyone seen any updates on when US and Canada will be able to use TenX cards? They're missing out on the world's biggest credit card market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I am going to try out the ETH wallet, but not too soon (Ethereum is making a nice run up now).
yes I don't think it's time to sell ETH now, not even later this year Cheesy
I see that more and more people use TenX, is there any date set for the first divident distribution ??
thanks
legendary
yes
I am going to try out the ETH wallet, but not too soon (Ethereum is making a nice run up now).
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
I have been in crypto several, years seen many projects come and go, but TenX seems to have found a nice niche.  Really looking forward to seeing how the team progresses into 2018, good times ahead i am sure.

Make sure to keep up updated TenX, communication is key to success.
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
Damned! I missed today ETH wallet giveaway batch! Hope to get one on the next days!!
For the moment i use my TenX card for small purchases and I more than happy with it!
Thanks for your good job TenX!
legendary
yes
That's why you should not hold the token but the card. Told you so: https://steemit.com/tenx/@wekkel/the-tenx-play
Pages:
Jump to: