Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 93. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
When will the token holders start to get rewards?

You should not expect any rewards, but rewards will be sent without prior notice. Patience is a virtue Wink

Why should not we expect the reward? It was one of the reasons we have invested in TenX.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Can't wait for the first reward, any predictions on the rewards? How much ETH you will get per 1000 PAY? Hopefully at least 1 ETH per 1000 PAY.
Activity: 65

You should not expect any rewards, but rewards will be sent without prior notice. Patience is a virtue Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Rule #1:  Thou shall not "expect" rewards!
Rule #2:  See rule #1
Activity: 122
Activity: 476
When is the news about new exchange and reward? Waiting about 3 mounths but everday going more down. I need to stay strong but really bored about that situation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
"You can order cards exclusively through the official TenX wallet applications" > Link

Anyone can order TenX cards, but at the moment they only ship to European countries.

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/sections/115000236871-Orders-Shipping

Thanks a lot man! I heard about the shipment restrictions already, good that Im located in europe. Do you by chance know how long it does take them to produce and ship the card if I would order one now?

The waitlist in Europe is kinda empty. There is a good chance that you get the card at the end of December or in early January.

Hey, I didnt read your response earlier. I ordered a card now. Great that it will arrive this fast, I didnt expect that. I was thinking about february or something, but end of this month would be so awesome! Cant wait to spend some of my crypto finally, first thing I will do is to go to a supermarket and just buy me a tetra pak of milk (got this bet with a friend, he told me: come back to me when you can buy a milk for our coffee with your silly crypto). 

Lol, i bet you gonna wipe the grin on his face when that really happens, he won't believe your silly crypto could do some shopping in the supermarket to buy more than milk for coffee Cool, hope he will be convinced then.

Oh yeah! The very feeling when you no longer have to argue with different people about the fact that the crypto currency will become a means of payment .. Cool

Exactly guys! This is the moment Im looking forward to! Im sick of always the same stupid mainstream media bubble blabla arguments. As soon as my TenX card arrives I will take him for a little shopping tour. Then I will wait for some more months and then I will take him to carshopping with my TenX card. Lets see how smart he looks then!
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
"You can order cards exclusively through the official TenX wallet applications" > Link

Anyone can order TenX cards, but at the moment they only ship to European countries.

Thanks a lot man! I heard about the shipment restrictions already, good that Im located in europe. Do you by chance know how long it does take them to produce and ship the card if I would order one now?

The waitlist in Europe is kinda empty. There is a good chance that you get the card at the end of December or in early January.

Hey, I didnt read your response earlier. I ordered a card now. Great that it will arrive this fast, I didnt expect that. I was thinking about february or something, but end of this month would be so awesome! Cant wait to spend some of my crypto finally, first thing I will do is to go to a supermarket and just buy me a tetra pak of milk (got this bet with a friend, he told me: come back to me when you can buy a milk for our coffee with your silly crypto). 

Lol, i bet you gonna wipe the grin on his face when that really happens, he won't believe your silly crypto could do some shopping in the supermarket to buy more than milk for coffee Cool, hope he will be convinced then.

Oh yeah! The very feeling when you no longer have to argue with different people about the fact that the crypto currency will become a means of payment .. Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 156
I am using the tenx card , its working very smooth! Love paying with crypto
Well hopefully they can start shipping the Asian order already....
Idk when they can fix the problem....
Next year?....

Activity: 260

Me too - just got it this week - it's amazing, love to spend my trading profits in style Smiley
Activity: 40
Burning PAY is a horrible idea as the tokens are needed for COMIT liquidity.  Are you folks not paying attention?

Very nice to hear that! I just ordered one. Im looking forward to receiving it, but it might still take some time as there seems to be a huge backlog of orders that must be carried out before mine. Nevertheless this will be great!
One question: do I need to have PAY tokens to use the card?
Second question: can I use all currencies that I want to use with the TenX card? Eg if I have SIA coins or something similar that runs on its own blockchain, can I use them too to pay? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 448
Which exchanges are available now ? Grin i want to invest
Activity: 336
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What would burning bring if the token does not represent anything? It would basically be reduced to a collectible. A “PAY” Crypto Kittie  Grin

I would love a PAY crypto kitty at  100 000 USD Wink lol our reward for holding PAY token we get cryptokitties Grin
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
What would burning bring if the token does not represent anything? It would basically be reduced to a collectible. A “PAY” Crypto Kittie  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Are there smdy from devs team? If u are trying to avoid laws problem, mb u can take commissions in BTC after that buy tokens from the market and burn them. Good Idea;)?

That would be a win situation as well, and would not be a security Smiley)) love that idea !
Activity: 84
Ps all the coins are "tanking" at the moment so why is the pay token different?
Pages:
Jump to: