Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 90. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 17
One question guys: are there spending limits without doing KYC? ATM withdrawal limits? I live in Europe, but can I theoretically use the card everywhere in the world? I will soon go to Egypt, and want to know if I can spend my crypto there Smiley

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

Looks like you have to have an app linked with the card to access any funds at all.  Once you link the app to the card, the limit is 2.5k lifetime

Once you get level 2, looks like you get crazy limits.
US$10,000 limit per transaction
US$20,000 maximum spending daily
Unlimited lifetime spending
US$1,000 maximum ATM withdrawal amount per transaction; 2 withdrawal limit per day

My CEO has a shift (coinbase) card currently
https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2228646-the-shift-card
$200 daily limit ATM withdrawals
$1000 daily spending limits
lots of fees / not super great rates

Apparently the limits on both the shift card and the Tex card isn't enough for him (he's collecting all the cards crypto cards, LOL).  He says the tenx card is the best one though.  Can't wait to see dividend payouts after people like him get the card.  Apparently a few thousand invested early on equates to magic cards with infinite free monies

Hey man, thanks a lot for this detailed answer, it contains every information that I could have wished for!

Actually it sounds really nice, I think it was the right decision to order the TenX card. I will do the KYC soon anyways, but its great to know that there is a, compared to other cards, high lifetime limit for using the card without KYC. Other cards without KYC have $100 lifetime withdrawal and $250 lifetime spending limits, thats not even worth ordering for over $20 then, is it?

I didnt knew about the Shift card so far, will check that out too! I also want to have a backup card, you never know when you might need it!

The limits without KYC (KYC 1) will change in 2 Days:

Important note: The WaveCrest MyChoice Corporate KYC level 1 limits are set to change on 17 December 2017. The new limits will be as follows.
•Level 1
•After you activate your card on the app, you automatically gain KYC level 1 access.
•US$250 limit per transaction
•US$250 maximum lifetime spending
•US$100 maximum ATM withdrawal amount per transaction; 2 withdrawal limit per day
•US$100 maximum ATM withdrawal lifetime
•Card can become disabled if irregularities are detected by the card issuer.
Source: https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
One question guys: are there spending limits without doing KYC? ATM withdrawal limits? I live in Europe, but can I theoretically use the card everywhere in the world? I will soon go to Egypt, and want to know if I can spend my crypto there Smiley

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

Looks like you have to have an app linked with the card to access any funds at all.  Once you link the app to the card, the limit is 2.5k lifetime

US$1,000 maximum ATM withdrawal amount per transaction; 2 withdrawal limit per day

Apparently the limits on both the shift card and the Tex card isn't enough for him (he's collecting all the cards crypto cards, LOL).  He says the tenx card is the best one though.  Can't wait to see dividend payouts after people like him get the card.  Apparently a few thousand invested early on equates to magic cards with infinite free monies

Hey man, thanks a lot for this detailed answer, it contains every information that I could have wished for!

Actually it sounds really nice, I think it was the right decision to order the TenX card. I will do the KYC soon anyways, but its great to know that there is a, compared to other cards, high lifetime limit for using the card without KYC. Other cards without KYC have $100 lifetime withdrawal and $250 lifetime spending limits, thats not even worth ordering for over $20 then, is it?

I didnt knew about the Shift card so far, will check that out too! I also want to have a backup card, you never know when you might need it!
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
what is the issuer of physical debit cards?

Any progress or news on the shipping of card for user outside of EU?

Would be really appreciate if someone can give any links or etc

+1
i'm very interested if the cards are available to order from russia. is it possible?
it's a shame that most of cards projects with all those millions caps can't manage using cards outside EU.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Any progress or news on the shipping of card for user outside of EU?

Would be really appreciate if someone can give any links or etc
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
“get listed on a major exchange.”

This would be big if it happened.  Maybe more exchanges will followed. 
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

I think I read something about it, they are having an open doors party, investors and people in singapore are welcome to go for a visit.

I hope I'm not mistaken and this is the same event I remember.

So what is the case with KYC while using tenx card?
what kind of a procedure do a customer have to go through?

Also is there any word about paying dividends?
cheers!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
No idea where you tried to use your card but I haven't had one rejection so far and have been using it for the last few months in 4 different countries around Europe. It worked perfectly everytime Smiley

Well, my first experience with the card is that regular shops do not accept the card. It is declined when trying to pay.
[...]

Perhaps you have a different card? I think I have one of the fresh batch of Wavecrest cards (not the cards that were issued initially). Wavecrest is VISA Prepay I understand.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
No idea where you tried to use your card but I haven't had one rejection so far and have been using it for the last few months in 4 different countries around Europe. It worked perfectly everytime Smiley

Well, my first experience with the card is that regular shops do not accept the card. It is declined when trying to pay.

I tried 2 shops the other day and was unable to pay.
I tried another shop today and again the card was declined.

I then tried to take some cash from the ATM and that worked. So the card functions.

I cannot think of something else than that this type of Wavecrest (VISA) pre-paid card is not accepted by the regular payment system used by shops in my country of residence. So I do not expect it to be accepted in shops anywhere and presumably only at ATMs. This diminishes the practical use of the card. Hopefully, new cards come out soon without this issue or shops start to accept this type of card as well.
Activity: 27
No one could have predicted these ridiculous regulation delays. It delayed the rewards, it delayed worldwide shipments, etc. It delayed pretty much everything, but none of that matters in Crypto. These coins get value through hype and FOMO. Considering TenX doesn't ever post anything positive about themselves, it has made the token undesirable to hold.

Julian has said it would get listed on a major exchange. That's probably the only worthy news (gdax or bithump) considering everything else is "soon" aka Q1 aka "aiming for Q1" aka "we haven't forgotten about you". 
When will TenX card be available in the US?  I downloaded the app from Apple App Store today and cannot find US in the drop down list for the phone area.  I guess it is still waiting for the SEC's approval?

It is sad to see the market cap rank of this token to drop from 20 something months ago to 53 today.  Not sure when the price will recover from its high.  I have 25% of my portfolio in it.  Maybe it is time to realize the loss.     Sad

you know 90% of altcoins are going down in btc value when btc is on a bullrun, right? you will not make it in crypto if you dont have at least a little bit patience  Roll Eyes

I think as an investor, I have a lot of patience.  I been holding my other coins when they dropped to half of the value or more, but still holding them till they came back.  My concern is that would PAY ever come back to my purchase price?  Hope it will not be one of the 90% of the losers.  It needs a lot of adoption and usage for it to start making good profit for holders.  If I were holding BTC or ETH during these times, I would be making 600% of profit instead of losing 60%.  

Ok, I’m going to stop whining and continue to hodl.

It's already back at USD 2.50, you did not have much chances to buy at a higher price...

I got it at about $5.
If I were holding BTC or ETH during these times, I would be making 600% of profit instead of losing 60%. 

This is actually the thing that you should never tell yourself. When you decide to do an investment, stick to your plans and dont let emotions control your thoughts. Of course you could have had more profit. But how could you have known? Nobody did. I say it again: Nobody did expect Bitcoin to reach these levels at the end of the year. Dont blame the Tokens you invested in, if you believe in the projects and if they are legit and delivering on their promises, its all good. Always invest for the long term, as Warren Buffet said!
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
When will TenX card be available in the US?  I downloaded the app from Apple App Store today and cannot find US in the drop down list for the phone area.  I guess it is still waiting for the SEC's approval?

It is sad to see the market cap rank of this token to drop from 20 something months ago to 53 today.  Not sure when the price will recover from its high.  I have 25% of my portfolio in it.  Maybe it is time to realize the loss.     Sad

you know 90% of altcoins are going down in btc value when btc is on a bullrun, right? you will not make it in crypto if you dont have at least a little bit patience  Roll Eyes

I think as an investor, I have a lot of patience.  I been holding my other coins when they dropped to half of the value or more, but still holding them till they came back.  My concern is that would PAY ever come back to my purchase price?  Hope it will not be one of the 90% of the losers.  It needs a lot of adoption and usage for it to start making good profit for holders.  If I were holding BTC or ETH during these times, I would be making 600% of profit instead of losing 60%.  

It's already back at USD 2.50, you did not have much chances to buy at a higher price...

Activity: 29
I don't understand why people are invested in Monaco, trying not be a fanboy of tenx but really what does Monaco offer that tenx doesn't?
is it the 10 mill circulating supply only? they haven't released any product yet, and there is no reward program like tenx correct? really please somebody tell me why Monaco is being invested in, I'm generally confused why Tenx isn't bigger, its an actual product released and working. don't understand it tbh
would really love someone to tell me the benefits over tenx

you can wire FIAT to monaco wallet and spend it, but TENX can only accept crypto
so the difference is, Monaco is for everyone literally, the benefit is that they can get a lower inter bank transaction fee
but TENX is only for crypto fans 

thats a bit of a difference the fact that FIAT can be sent and spent directly
to the monaco card but the future is crypto. OK not everyone is into it yet
but it is gaining interest.

good vision need good people to drive it
just check MCO dev team's resume and Tenx's
that will explains it all
Activity: 132
Merit: 16

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Too much value lost in btc price i hope tenx will recover next year. Good project and team.
Pages:
Jump to: