Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 92. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Do you by chance know when this will be the case? I actually also thought that I could use other crypto than BTC as soon as I get the card. Dont want to spend my BTC, but got some alts that I want to get rid of and I thought it would be perfect to spend them with the TenX card rather than to send them to the exchange just to sell at a loss.

This is pure guessing - but I think Julian meant by xmas present the ETH wallet for everyone. As I said - it is pure guessing. I could be totally wrong with this. But - I would like to see  exactly this come true.  Smiley

Hoepfully we don't have to wait so much longer for the other wallets to go live.

That would be awesome! As I dont expect to receive the card before the end of this month anyways, this would be perfect timing for me. The integration of the ETH wallet would include all ERC20 tokens as well right? Thanks for your help!

As far as I am aware of it - yes. But I am not sure if I would put my precious tokens into the wallet... They could be worth so much more in a half year or year... Well same goes on for all the other cryptos.  Grin

---

Did you guys saw the new TenX video? It is pure gold - I laughed my a** off.  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kwkTA3SzDc&t=5s

from the video description:
For our community outside of EU, don't worry we'll update you all soon on info for other countries.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Do you by chance know when this will be the case? I actually also thought that I could use other crypto than BTC as soon as I get the card. Dont want to spend my BTC, but got some alts that I want to get rid of and I thought it would be perfect to spend them with the TenX card rather than to send them to the exchange just to sell at a loss.

This is pure guessing - but I think Julian meant by xmas present the ETH wallet for everyone. As I said - it is pure guessing. I could be totally wrong with this. But - I would like to see  exactly this come true.  Smiley

Hoepfully we don't have to wait so much longer for the other wallets to go live.

That would be awesome! As I dont expect to receive the card before the end of this month anyways, this would be perfect timing for me. The integration of the ETH wallet would include all ERC20 tokens as well right? Thanks for your help!
1 thing is really strange. I want to use the webwallet to store my Tenx coins but there is only a BTC wallet thats shady.
I also sended Tenx to the btc adres, lucky enough to stop the transaction.

Is the team not supporting there own coin? sorry but i really think its shady that you only can send btc to the webwallet,
now it looks like my btc is save there but my tenx not.

Are they going to create the option to store Tenx coins in the webwallet in the future?

dont want to hold coins in myetherwallet!

Other coins are free to use in a closed beta group, that will change in the future and ETH/ERC20/Dash/etc for everyone is just a matter of time. As explained above - MEW is one of the best wallets you can use. Keep your head up - other coins will come.

1 thing is really strange. I want to use the webwallet to store my Tenx coins but there is only a BTC wallet thats shady.

Is the team not supporting there own coin? sorry but i really think its shady that you only can send btc to the webwallet,

Are they going to create the option to store Tenx coins in the webwallet in the future?

Other coins are free to use in a closed beta group, that will change in the future and ETH/ERC20/Dash/etc for everyone is just a matter of time. As explained above - MEW is one of the best wallets you can use. Keep your head up - other coins will come.

Well, my first experience with the card is that regular shops do not accept the card. It is declined when trying to pay.

I tried 2 shops the other day and was unable to pay.
I tried another shop today and again the card was declined.

I then tried to take some cash from the ATM and that worked. So the card functions.

I cannot think of something else than that this type of Wavecrest (VISA) pre-paid card is not accepted by the regular payment system used by shops in my country of residence. So I do not expect it to be accepted in shops anywhere and presumably only at ATMs. This diminishes the practical use of the card. Hopefully, new cards come out soon without this issue or shops start to accept this type of card as well.

Hopefully I wont have to make this experience when my card arrives, otherwise I wont be able to buy me a tetra pak of milk and therefore wont win my bet. I didnt do the KYC level 2 yet, do I have to do this in order to use my card properly? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
Oke no other option.  going to send it all to my Eth wallet.

anyone knows how the dividends will be paid out?
Do we need to add or ETH wallet to Tenx site? how do they know where they need to send the dividends too?

Going to buy some more soon, Tenx got a working product. And paying dividends is the main reasson i bought this.
Earning dividends and spend it with the card.. nice

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Do you plan bch support? I want to spend bch but i don't want to get the bitcoin.vom card if its possible. To many cards.

Also how do you handle vurrent btc fees for small purchases. Dors the card still work with btc? How?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Anyone here wants to make predictions on how much TENX is going to pay to PAY holders for each 1000 PAY? Hopefully 1 ETH Cheesy that would make me really happy.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

After hardware and paper wallets, myetherwallet is the best option you have.  "MyEtherWallet is a CLIENT SIDE INTERFACE meaning that funds are not held by MyEtherWallet; they are held by you. MyEtherWallet never saves, stores, or transmits your private key anywhere at any time." Link
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!

Well, my first experience with the card is that regular shops do not accept the card. It is declined when trying to pay.

I then tried to take some cash from the ATM and that worked. So the card functions.

I cannot think of something else than that this type of Wavecrest (VISA) pre-paid card is not accepted by the regular payment system used by shops in my country of residence. So I do not expect it to be accepted in shops anywhere and presumably only at ATMs. This diminishes the practical use of the card. Hopefully, new cards come out soon without this issue or shops start to accept this type of card as well.

I had no problems so far. I didn't spend lots of money - but I went to a few stores. Rossmann (drugstore) and Edeka (grocery store), a candy store and a small shop inside a train station. I heard that gas stations have a problems if you are not KYC level 2.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Yes, I am KYC level 2.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Are you KYC Level 2?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

I really dont understand this Howy test shit,  the test already existed way before there were cryptos. The boys and girls at the exchanges can read the fucking whitepaper i presume so they know up front what the goal is of certain cryptos. First they fill their pockets with a shitload of money from listing the coins and the exchange fees but then when someone starts to stir the hornets nest they are threatening to delist the crypto. The cryptos themself are to blaim also, they promise things in their white paper but they also know of the Howy test. Then they pull a monaco on you by trying to change the whitepaper. What coins are next on the exchange delisting list? TenX? Neo? All the proof of stake coins? Look at what is happening with safe exchange coin, it is being delisted from bittrex because they are going to reward their token holders.

Totally agree, Exchanges nowadays have become greedy (if one can say this as they have been greedy before as well), they make a fortune with fees and charge huge amounts for listing.
The problem is that regulatory framework is still in development and countries have to adapt their laws to the newly emerging cryptos that have to be considered as a security. But its a thin line. I guess what we are seeing currently is that exchanges want to protect themselves from potential lawsuits because its not certain what will happen regulatory wise. Its also hard because many tokens are kind of hybrid, they are currency, equity token and utility token at the same time. Im curious where this will end, but its certain that there is a lot of work to be done before this will be settled.
Activity: 84
P.S. they should delist bitcoin because it is going up all te time rewarding their hodlers LOL.
Activity: 84

I really dont understand this Howy test shit,  the test already existed way before there were cryptos. The boys and girls at the exchanges can read the fucking whitepaper i presume so they know up front what the goal is of certain cryptos. First they fill their pockets with a shitload of money from listing the coins and the exchange fees but then when someone starts to stir the hornets nest they are threatening to delist the crypto. The cryptos themself are to blaim also, they promise things in their white paper but they also know of the Howy test. Then they pull a monaco on you by trying to change the whitepaper. What coins are next on the exchange delisting list? TenX? Neo? All the proof of stake coins? Look at what is happening with safe exchange coin, it is being delisted from bittrex because they are going to reward their token holders.
Activity: 122

Why should not we expect the reward? It was one of the reasons we have invested in TenX.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25817903

Ok, thank you for clarification.
Activity: 65

Why should not we expect the reward? It was one of the reasons we have invested in TenX.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25817903

Pages:
Jump to: