Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 124. (Read 408661 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 13, 2016, 02:57:35 PM
omg im rich!!!! Im rich!!! wtf just happened?Huh i had so many TRC stashed in a missing wallet! i still cant find the password but I have the wallet! i think I am rich! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2016, 07:29:51 PM
Looks like we are seeing a surge in price, up to 598 sat. Perhaps people are starting to catch on!

Yes, it just hit 729 sats an ATH since March 2016. Is there a viable Roadmap for Terracoin for this year? Or what are your plans for TRC after the hard fork?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 12, 2016, 06:25:57 PM
Looks like we are seeing a surge in price, up to 598 sat. Perhaps people are starting to catch on!
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
September 12, 2016, 06:04:49 PM
That's because there is already more than one sharechain in use already - changing the seednodes to pools that are using multiple sharechains won't make any difference, in fact it will only increase the problem. I did mention the problem some pages back.

Smiley Isn't updating the seednodes to reliable ones what we needed to do, IconFirm?  That is why I am trying to gather only seednodes which are running the new wallet and get rid of old junk ones that are causing problems.  Tell me if I am going down the wrong path here.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
September 12, 2016, 01:28:55 PM
That's because there is already more than one sharechain in use already - changing the seednodes to pools that are using multiple sharechains won't make any difference, in fact it will only increase the problem. I did mention the problem some pages back.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
September 12, 2016, 12:57:52 PM
Getting on Bittrex could be a good idea.  I will send in the submission info they require.

I have updated the the p2pool terracoin.py.  Somebody make sure that I did it correctly.  Thanks: https://github.com/p2pool/p2pool/compare/master...clockuniverse:patch-1

@Phatkiller: Yeah, I am not sure Vircurex has paid off those missing funds, so I would pull all funds out of there.

@adorid:  How is it working with the change?

Thanks!

In true, i dont see difference))
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 11, 2016, 10:33:26 PM
I have been posting this link on the Cryptopia chat to get the word out about the hard fork:  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/815?postId=4960

Feel free to post it yourself on Cryptopia chat.  Often people tip you some random coins because of it.

I believe that the price of TRC is getting hit hard right now is because people don't know that Vircurex isn't the only site that trades Terracoin. When someone reads that Vircurex won't be updating their wallet they think that is the end of Terracoin.

It isn't the end of Terracoin if Vircurex doesn't update their wallet.  Currently it is an opportunity to grab a bunch of cheap Terracoin, and move to a better exchange.

We just have to get through this hard fork, then we can work on everything else.

I think your mistaken Smiley Some whale has already entered the scene if you happen to see the sudden surge of TRC price going down.
they just wants to shaken the holders to panic and grab every opportunity for them to full their bagholders and start the pump. good luck
legendary
September 11, 2016, 10:28:57 PM
I have been posting this link on the Cryptopia chat to get the word out about the hard fork:  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/815?postId=4960

Feel free to post it yourself on Cryptopia chat.  Often people tip you some random coins because of it.

I believe that the price of TRC is getting hit hard right now is because people don't know that Vircurex isn't the only site that trades Terracoin. When someone reads that Vircurex won't be updating their wallet they think that is the end of Terracoin.

It isn't the end of Terracoin if Vircurex doesn't update their wallet.  Currently it is an opportunity to grab a bunch of cheap Terracoin, and move to a better exchange.

We just have to get through this hard fork, then we can work on everything else.

I think your mistaken Smiley Some whale has already entered the scene if you happen to see the sudden surge of TRC price going down.
legendary
September 11, 2016, 10:15:42 PM

Activity: 567
Merit: 503
September 11, 2016, 09:05:30 PM
this seems to be a nice one to watch ...

#crysx

Without a doubt one of the sleeping giant.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 11, 2016, 08:59:17 PM
The price is low right now since someone dumped 150k.  Might as well pick up as much as you can before the price starts to rise after the hard fork!
yeah that's right because after the fork for sure big movement will happen to  the value of this coin, picking little by little now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
September 11, 2016, 08:36:12 PM
this seems to be a nice one to watch ...

#crysx
legendary
September 11, 2016, 05:25:11 PM
The price is low right now since someone dumped 150k.  Might as well pick up as much as you can before the price starts to rise after the hard fork!
legendary
September 11, 2016, 05:11:40 PM
Getting on Bittrex could be a good idea.  I will send in the submission info they require.

I have updated the the p2pool terracoin.py.  Somebody make sure that I did it correctly.  Thanks: https://github.com/p2pool/p2pool/compare/master...clockuniverse:patch-1

@Phatkiller: Yeah, I am not sure Vircurex has paid off those missing funds, so I would pull all funds out of there.

@adorid:  How is it working with the change?

Thanks!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 10, 2016, 05:45:44 PM
Keep your eyes open for a new giveaway soon. Details will be posted here as well as a separate thread.

Easy way to earn yourself some TRC!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 10, 2016, 04:15:39 AM
Has Vircurex already updated their wallet? I am beginning to sense some good volume movement initiating.

I don't think they have updated their wallet; they have never responded to my emails.  It looks like someone dumped 150k worth on there which is why the volume is high.

Make sure to get your coins out of there before block 833,000 or they could be lost forever.

It still looks nice, for now... Price is up 111% over 24 hours.

I highly doubt Vircurex will follow the fork as you stated so it will be best to abandon that exchange entirely. Time to begin looking for more trading homes for Terracoin.

Maybe try adding TRC on Bittrex!
this could be a good idea list this coin also to bittrex to get more investors involves.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
September 10, 2016, 02:15:22 AM
i changed config file:
BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS = 'terracoinpool.ddns.net p2p.hashpool.eu trc.multicoin.co'.split(' ')
legendary
September 10, 2016, 12:56:12 AM
I was about to update the p2pool terracoin.py and I noticed that none of the existing nodes have the ports.  I want to make sure that the p2pool terracoin.py line 16 can replace from -

https://github.com/p2pool/p2pool/blob/master/p2pool/networks/terracoin.py

to this -

terracoinpool.ddns.net p2p.hashpool.eu trc.multicoin.co

Thanks!

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
September 08, 2016, 11:07:33 PM

I highly doubt Vircurex will follow the fork as you stated so it will be best to abandon that exchange entirely. Time to begin looking for more trading homes for Terracoin.

That would be bad on their part I think they still owe Terracoin to customers from way back when they were compromised.

Last time they posted an update they owed 78,782 TRC back in January and I doubt they have recouped that much since then.

https://vircurex.com/welcome/ann_reserved.html
legendary
September 08, 2016, 09:53:58 PM
Has Vircurex already updated their wallet? I am beginning to sense some good volume movement initiating.

I don't think they have updated their wallet; they have never responded to my emails.  It looks like someone dumped 150k worth on there which is why the volume is high.

Make sure to get your coins out of there before block 833,000 or they could be lost forever.

Maybe try adding TRC on Bittrex!
Jump to: