Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 52. (Read 408769 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 07:23:31 AM
hi someone has some addnodes?
or snapshot of latest chaindata?

thx!

hi man

you can find snapshot here

https://github.com/u3mur4/terracoin

thx for the support! everthing just fine Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
October 03, 2017, 06:10:27 AM
Looks like the train is now on the right track Wink

I got my TRC master node up and running waiting on the rewards to start flowing in.
Activity: 518
the moon
October 03, 2017, 06:07:42 AM

thx!

hi man

you can find snapshot here

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 05:01:40 AM
Looks like the train is now on the right track Wink
Activity: 244
October 03, 2017, 02:32:35 AM

thx!
Activity: 7
October 03, 2017, 01:13:12 AM
check out my guide with video and automatic vps setup script:
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 02, 2017, 10:37:05 PM
I'm glad to see the new chain moving along. Now the fun begins  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
October 02, 2017, 07:48:20 PM
are there no other pools mining? zpool is the only pool that's found blocks since the fork....
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 07:07:55 PM
Hi
Marketcap just crossed 6 millions USD... what a great coin, what a good roadmap with everything in time...
Courageous, HODLers, already rewarded.... thanks to all.
October 02, 2017, 07:04:20 PM

Yes, sorry, I can t trust a tutorial made by anyone, unofficial...
I still thanks much the person who did it but can't trust enough... what if he modifies the google doc with his address and i sent him my coins..?
I will wait the tutoriel to be officialy validated and hosted on official website
Thank you for your help.

We will have a resource area on the website soon, but if you can't trust my guide then who can you trust?

Thanks,
I am not sure the guide I followed was yours.
I am sure you understand in crypto world we must be paranoid.
Anyway thanks for all, will set up later, in the meanwhile it s more coins for others.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
October 02, 2017, 06:52:36 PM
Alert! NovaExchange on wrong blockchain!

We believe NovaExchange is on the wrong blockchain!  Do not sent to or from NovaExchange or you will loose your coins!

I have emailed them, and once I have confirmation that they are on the right blockchain I will post again!  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
October 02, 2017, 06:52:05 PM

I still thanks much the person who did it but can't trust enough... what if he modifies the google doc with his address and i sent him my coins..?
I will wait the tutoriel to be officialy validated and hosted on official website
Thank you for your help.

We will have a resource area on the website soon, but if you can't trust my guide then who can you trust?
Activity: 347
CMC Community
October 02, 2017, 05:03:24 PM
If you don't understand that description, you probably shouldn't run a node.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 04:14:50 PM
Thanks, I was able to sell like 100 does it matter on quantity?

Don't get off the rocket we're going to the MOON!

Its hard. Etherium Dark (ETHD) has been shooting up lately .....

please stop trying to promote you coin in here. no need for that

TRC looking good. Glad I didn't sell.....
October 02, 2017, 02:34:22 PM
Would love to have a guide on the homepage for setting up a MN.

Thank you for your help.
Activity: 3
October 02, 2017, 01:49:31 PM
Cryptopia's wallet still seems to be in maintenance mode - should it be taking this long?

Cryptopia is really slow with wallet updates, seems they don't have enough devs for the amount of coins they trade. Might take up to two weeks.

Does this effectively suspend TRC trading on Cryptopia until then?

I'm confused because I was under the impression that trading while a wallet is in maintenance mode effectively puts those coins at risk of being lost, but I'm still seeing both buy & sell transactions go through on there? Again, apologies for n00b questions!

Trading still work, as you don't actually own the private key to the exchange wallet, that's why they use the IOU's (i owe you) wich they aknowledge the debt for you, and by that you have the right to redeem the coins from the exchange wallet.So trading still works, but until they update the wallet, deposits/withdrawals are suspended.Practically, if you have any TRC on cryptopia you can convert it to BTC then deposit it on another exchange  Grin

Interesting - thanks for the explanation!
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
October 02, 2017, 01:41:33 PM
Cryptopia's wallet still seems to be in maintenance mode - should it be taking this long?

Cryptopia is really slow with wallet updates, seems they don't have enough devs for the amount of coins they trade. Might take up to two weeks.

I'm confused because I was under the impression that trading while a wallet is in maintenance mode effectively puts those coins at risk of being lost, but I'm still seeing both buy & sell transactions go through on there? Again, apologies for n00b questions!

Trading still work, as you don't actually own the private key to the exchange wallet, that's why they use the IOU's (i owe you) wich they aknowledge the debt for you, and by that you have the right to redeem the coins from the exchange wallet.So trading still works, but until they update the wallet, deposits/withdrawals are suspended.Practically, if you have any TRC on cryptopia you can convert it to BTC then deposit it on another exchange  Grin

The coins on Cryptopia will never be lost, after Cryptopia finishes their wallet maintenance, everything will work normally
Activity: 3
October 02, 2017, 01:21:51 PM

Activity: 347
CMC Community
October 02, 2017, 12:08:04 PM

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
October 02, 2017, 11:32:55 AM
its move now is 7502  Grin

1,087,505 there we go  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: