Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥 - page 3. (Read 6828 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
A couple of weeks have passed and we have yet again released an update to TokenGen. The new 3.2 version features a few improvements to the UI, a Pricing page, a Comparison page, and changes to the additional features previously included in the Create Project process.
https://fabrictoken.io/tokengen-3-2-smart-contract-deployment-management-for-everyone/

Thank you for sharing! Hope that the team will keep updating the product regularly, and keep informing the community like they are doing at the moment. It's great. Not many projects update this frequently.
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
A couple of weeks have passed and we have yet again released an update to TokenGen. The new 3.2 version features a few improvements to the UI, a Pricing page, a Comparison page, and changes to the additional features previously included in the Create Project process.
https://fabrictoken.io/tokengen-3-2-smart-contract-deployment-management-for-everyone/
We have just released #TokenGen 3.1 which features an interactive tutorial and several improvements to both the backend and the frontend. Users can now see for themselves what TokenGen is capable of without the need to install MetaMask and login.
https://fabrictoken.io/tokengen-3-1-interactive-tutorial-several-other-improvements/
They have a very small budget, smaller budget then anywhere ive ever worked. (minus the odd lemonade stand), so they have to approach this from a budget consciouse place.

They must show the investors that companies are actually using the smart contract models made by Fabric. Of maybe show how many times the product has been used in the last couple of months?

Anyway, they are releasing workbench in 2019 I believe?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
They have a very small budget, smaller budget then anywhere ive ever worked. (minus the odd lemonade stand), so they have to approach this from a budget consciouse place.
Whoever got the FT dump going probaly used some bad-wording towards his marketmaker. FT wanted to be among the top 1%, not at 1 cent. well, hopefully next wave he gets it right

It’s not a real dump if there is absolutely no volume behind the dump. Could easily be pushed 300% up with a couple of hundred dollars. Current volume:

Volume (24h)

$179 USD
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
looking nice. do you have a russian translation?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Whoever got the FT dump going probaly used some bad-wording towards his marketmaker. FT wanted to be among the top 1%, not at 1 cent. well, hopefully next wave he gets it right
Activity: 210
So FT up over 80% in dollar terms today, and it only took volume of $140 to move it that much! It makes the portfolio look healthier, that's for sure.
Definitely not a day for A , though it's been so long I can't remember what the opposite exclamation was!
Activity: 98
On Coinmarketcap it shows a number but on IDAX its different. CMC shows value at 0.00007290 ETH but on IDAX it shows last traded value of 0.00003915
maybe the transaction happened on cryptopia
Activity: 33
I do recognize the fact that it's possible. IOTA I don't consider a competitor, rather than interesting technology in it's own right, with a different application. my original comment was directed at EOS, Cardano and TRX as per the comment by Vikram.
If you believe any of those 3 are better than ETH, you're delusional. And I'm far from an ETH maximalist.
Activity: 189
just saying when words are thrown around without consideration of what is what, comparison are hard to grasp. It’s always trade offs and there is no silver bullet
Zero / instant confirmations always come at the expense of less security!
Jus sayin that this and other trade offs usually depend on what the specific application at hand is therefore
Only comparing similar metrics and apps makes therefore sense to asses viability more than just I like this because of x and z  is why.
Activity: 322
database availibility group I think he means
which I don't agree with
the only thing that matches is some kind of sync principle
but it's not like appending blocks on each other. A DAG is often far more efficient
Activity: 10
It's definitely a difficult concept to try figure an answer out for. Because we know the intention and it is great. But we need the masses to see it as a beneficial part of their life and Investments
Really when you think about it when you start tokenizing everything it kind of loses its luster. Unless the world was literally run by tokenization we might have a hard time with adoption
Activity: 280
check this out and ask yourself: can FT token create a system like this for the western world, ONLY with positive connotated purposes instead of surveillance geared. a system that ppl would love to get into (and buy their own token).
e.g to reward or review others in an authenticated trusted manner...
Activity: 140
2019 should be a better year but cboe futures is making btc too volatile. Im convinced the problem is the futures. Since the launch btc has been getting shorted.
Activity: 322
 if you have been with us for a while, you should understand that our marketing plan is a bit different from other projects. We do not wish to market products that will come out in the future, but instead market the way we have managed to deliver on our promises. Now that we are fairly happy with our first product, TokenGen, we are starting to roll out a soft marketing campaign in regards to it, that is the reason the Fabric Token Jedi Academy group was created for. As our main product (DApp Workbench) is still not ready we do not plan to go all out on marketing, but in due time that will happen as well. We should have an update on that product from the devs in the next couple of weeks.
Activity: 266
in our group there is one guy who crying hard for adviser token unlock and they will dump therefor smart player taking advantage and put 35 ETH wall to people think that was adviser dumping. smart player always watch community emotion and act according to that
Pages:
Jump to: