Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥 - page 7. (Read 6828 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is for when you don’t trust authorities. Fiat is for when you don’t trust yourself. EOS is for when you don’t know what you’re doing.
how long does it take for tokengen to create the smart contract??

Have you tried it? It only costs 100 FT's, which is currently $5. More information can be found here: https://fabrictoken.io/how-to-interact-with-your-smart-contract-tokengen-guide/
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
 Bitcoin is for when you don’t trust authorities. Fiat is for when you don’t trust yourself. EOS is for when you don’t know what you’re doing.
how long does it take for tokengen to create the smart contract??
Activity: 280
 Good to see that you guys are working very hard to make fabric better and bigger every day. Is there any chance that Tokengen will also support the creation of tokens on other blockchains(like NEO) in the future?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
They are Bart Simpsoning sideways. Altcoins are giving stronger signals of being around the bottom due to volume increasing. More confidence of breakout upwards later this month. $BNB making bearish divs on the weekly --> great for contra-indicator. GN!
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
I already met a few people here who are active on it but who else here is using Bethereum World Cup game app? That Brazil Swiss game was a huge upset on the platform a couple of people walked away with A LOT of tokens lol. Any predictions or tips for this week's games?
We are already in talks with top CEXs, but we can't share anyting until we have definitive news and a green light from the exchanges themselves. Don't expect low quality exchanges from us for FT. We only want the best.
Activity: 205
Ft team, with your next cex listing you should do a trading competition to promote ft and get some liquidity. We have 0 liquidity as an investor right now and thats not right.A suggestion, not a complaint ir fud
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
they are doing perfect. Short term plans include TokenGen video tutorials on YouTube as well as sponsored posts. However, we have delayed those a bit as we are adding a few awesome features to the tool and, well, the crypto market is not at its most active state. Another thing to note is that we are going to be partnering with a crypto investment platform project, news on which you can expect soon enough (next week most likely).

In the mean time we should all promote Fabric Token as much as we can, (for instance) by sharing this article: https://fabrictoken.io/how-to-create-the-smart-contract-for-your-token-crowdsale-in-a-matter-of-minutes-tokengen-in-depth-tutorial/
they are doing perfect. Short term plans include TokenGen video tutorials on YouTube as well as sponsored posts. However, we have delayed those a bit as we are adding a few awesome features to the tool and, well, the crypto market is not at its most active state. Another thing to note is that we are going to be partnering with a crypto investment platform project, news on which you can expect soon enough (next week most likely).
I want to write a blog post for this weekend to update you guys on what we have currently planned for development and how TokenGen has been doing since its launch. Already, a couple of projects have used the tool to generate their token and crowdsale smart contracts.
2019 should be a better year but cboe futures is making btc too volatile. Im convinced the problem is the futures. Since the launch btc has been getting shorted.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
TokenGen 2.2
-Added recommended gas price to the payment step as per ETH Gas Station.
-Fixed the feature popups to be more distinguishable.
-Fixed a small bug where the test comparing big numbers failed due to it comparing them as strings. Does not affect the functionality of already existing projects.
-Added new tests for the hard cap.
-Added new tests for the changing of the beneficiary when a RefundableFundraiser is used.
-All date and time validations now correspond to UTC.
I want to write a blog post for this weekend to update you guys on what we have currently planned for development and how TokenGen has been doing since its launch. Already, a couple of projects have used the tool to generate their token and crowdsale smart contracts.
given that eth is the mainstream ico gateway, this would create an additional barrier to entry for any ico lover. why burden legit ico investors with another transaction on idex or cryptopia. and no sane ico would want that, besides this! way too much volatitility. this is wishful thinking but far away from reality! lets be happy when fabric integrates neo icos into tokengen or even stellar lumen and eos. the purpose of fabric's first product is to launch easyand secure DIY icos on the etherium blockchain! go suggest your idea to maniacs.
 the volatility will destroy any fair investment and not even talking about the conducting ico Team to cash out their funds without plummeting FT price. I know it’s a pumpers dream! But consider the fundamentals before coming up with horseshit Wink no offense, keep asking if u don’t understand
Here a reasonable easy to implement idea I got from this conversation: offer the tokengen customer some perk or discount when he decides to put a “Securely created by fabric token’s TokenGen” clickable button on their token sale website. Like FT offering a discount or even free smart contracts for the first 100 customers that can show proof of realistically drawing at least 10k views to their tokensale page.
Activity: 210
I saw that text before when January dip was happening. I even have the impression I first read that text from a reddit post about users who got rekt by bitconnect exit scam
Activity: 224
I've read the horror stories involving credit or loans for crypto
People took out $50k from mortgage refinance to buy Bitcoin at $18k and have nothing now
FT is a comfy hold especially in this market
Pages:
Jump to: