Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥 - page 8. (Read 6828 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
They should have studyed about market cycles before buying but nobody told them.
I really love biology but I believe school should teach financial education instead of kreb's cycle.
that's a matter of survivor. Markets substitute salvage life, so we should specialize on it
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
While shilling focus on potential,yet to be delivered.... dapp workbench. Other compitition doesn't have it. They just create tokens and move on. Also in Crypto people buy potential of potential utility,not actual delivery

This is true. And don't forget the Fabric Store, that will allow third-party developers to earn tokens and build their reputation by complementing TokenGen and DApp Workbench with their custom-built software components.

Pretty cool if u ask me.
Activity: 84
Those projects failed because the team behind them were no good. The team matters more than the product and Captain Doncho has yet to not meet any of his commitments
 I put a bit of Eth into it after the initial dump in late May and then sold at 0.0024 to put back into FT
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Any medium cap ICOs which aim to achieve the same as FT are all well below ICO price because the amount raised doesn't need to be that high to be a successful project
There;s also Etherparty which ICO'd last year, 0.23x ICO price
Blockcat from last year, 0.22x ICO price
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
While shilling focus on potential,yet to be delivered.... dapp workbench. Other compitition doesn't have it. They just create tokens and move on. Also in Crypto people buy potential of potential utility,not actual delivery
Activity: 126
So true unfortunately. That’s one of the reasons why I’m here man. It’s all about delivering the product as it says on the tin. No half baked measures. A rarity in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 207
Well ppl were shilling xsn and pcn days and weeks ago, eventually both pumped now.
I would not recommend getting in now, just making a point.
If nobody knows us, we'll never get some value. Let the team focous in the product, let's shill it as a community
Activity: 189
If I go to the CEO of my company and tell him we can create a token with FT hes gonna kick me out and curse on me for wasting his time
sorry im just not convienced by FT
Activity: 280
NKN iv doubled already and ill flipp it when binance
VEN ill flip it when it break uptrend due to hype of mainnet
IOTEX - holding since ICO and already sold half of my stack
im now looking for a very small cap one
been closely looking FT and MORPH
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I mistakenly thought he was another person.
Right. Night FT brothers. I’m off to bedrock.
If you’d like to fill my buy at 0.000120, feel free.
I’ll leave you with this final thought. “Always buy a bigger bottle of rum than you think you will need. It’s better to be safe, than sober.”
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
How to Create the Smart Contract for Your Token & Crowdsale in a Matter of Minutes – TokenGen In-Depth Tutorial: https://fabrictoken.io/how-to-create-the-smart-contract-for-your-token-crowdsale-in-a-matter-of-minutes-tokengen-in-depth-tutorial/
Activity: 224
I answer both questions honestly. My girlfriend makes jokes about my past and supports the hell out of me being involved in crypto. It's awesome.
Activity: 205
I am but a minnow in the ocean of FT whales. And my gf blocked me from taking profits at $0.19 bcs she wanted "attention". I will never let her live that down
I had to go through a giant explanation that - that shit doesnt happen often - so if im serious about it - just gtfo my way for a few mins lol
So what are us americans going to do now that tokens and icos are labeled securities?
It's probably all fud. Im not getting rid of any of my coins
you can check his username which is unicornmaster
If you follow his channel you would know that the owner of the blockchainwhispers is unicornmaster
Activity: 280
They are already in talks with top CEXs, but we can't share anyting until we have definitive news and a green light from the exchanges themselves. Don't expect low quality exchanges from us for FT. We only want the best.
people all getting hyped up and acting as if this coin is the new bitcoin or some shit, it just gives a bad reputation on this coin
it needs to grow out of itself and not have people spilling all the good upcoming projects imo
after it actually starts developing then it's time to shill
How long before btc just bottoms so we can get the show on the road?
Anybody know why btc is taking so long?

The crashing price isn't only due to the crappy Bitcoin value. My guess is that there are whales at play, and they are picking their moment to remove the sell walls and pump the price.
How long before btc just bottoms so we can get the show on the road?
Anybody know why btc is taking so long?
I am asking everybody that we should insist fabric team to list this coin to every exchange no matter small or big . There are so many exchanges totally free listening . At lest they should try on them.
If they do not have money left for marketing they should try it for free.

Isn't this up to the team? Ofter Exchanges want to communicate with a member of the team, because they ofter require in-depth information and/or some tokens to test the wallet with.
Pages:
Jump to: