Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥 - page 5. (Read 6828 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Exactly. Ill be honest. If i was around then i would have already cashed out because i would have been loaded. I had unfortunate timing in my life and was only able to start buying properly in around November 2017. I knew about Bitcoin from 2015 and up and that would have been the time to buy
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Its ok eventually me and daniel will fight for all the tokens and when I win and the robots rise up. Doncho will come relocate to code at my cabin and he will tell me scary ghost stories around the camp fire, and battle each other with pogs
Activity: 41
What happened with Binance Voting? I am not upto speed with it..
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
Hi fellows. I am interested on this business. I'll watch this to watch what is going to originate.

Thank you mate. If you wish, you can also follow the conversation in our telegram group: https://t.me/fabric_token
Activity: 247
We have improved our DanielCrushingBot v1 by adding extra fiat buying power and more FT trades per second. v3 plans to add auto coffee making with drone coffee delivery
I really need someone to get a drone coffee delivery project off the ground Sad
Activity: 266
spidermike spidermike does whatever a spidermike does, spins some web, trips a daniel, thats probably good cause hes my rival watch out. Here comes the SpiderMike
Dnaiel is going to ban me hahahahaha someone save me hes grown more powerful over the months
Activity: 7
I sometimes forget I have a comfy FT stack because I have extra play money to be jumping in and out of other poop coins
Maybe Jack needs to do the same
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I think this project is very interesting and good. Blameless website, a rather interesting vision, unbiased website.

Very true! One concern that I have is the demand for the token. I'm wondering how many projects will require a FT token on a daily basis (which will in return push the price of the token).
Activity: 32
The plan looks pretty hopeful! A rather interesting design, amazing activity, responsive logo.
Activity: 322
Well just from my perspective as a trader; I bought into the ICO for a quick flip due to a combination of the low market cap and low eth price, but as I got to know the project and the community I decided to stay for the long game.
Activity: 322
I know...and the community talks less about lamb this & "when.." that, which makes me think it's maybe an older crowd. Not that older people are smarter, but they tend to be more focused on a long game
i can believe in a project and still find other projects that progress at a more consistant rate. Nothing to do with immediate cash outs/profits per say, but I like to see teams moving forward
Activity: 252
As I previously mentioned, by bringing more partnerships to the mix, we strive to achieve initial exposure. We have some things in mind for the release of TokenGen 3.0, but the biggest marketing initiatives we have planned are related to DApp Workbench. Our goal is to market the way we have managed to deliver instead of marketing promises of future products.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Hello everybody. I saw the news in your blog that you are planning to enter a new exchange. Is there information on which exchange and when should this happen?
Hey, fellows! Seems very nice!
Informed activity,  good vision.
Thank you.

Such project are becoming smash!
Brilliant vision, noticing website, a very promising business!
Cheers mate.
Activity: 2
Hey, fellows! Seems very nice!
Informed activity,  good vision.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
We are very happy to announce that we will be partnering up with Kind Ads, a decentralized advertising platform geared towards user-friendly ads: https://fabrictoken.io/announcing-a-partnership-with-kind-ads/

I keep in this idea and trust  it should be useful. Riveting website, outstanding logo!  Good luck guys.
This is a very good plan with opportunity.
Spotless logo, credible job, engaging plan.

Thank you for the kind words guys.
Activity: 30
I keep in this idea and trust  it should be useful. Riveting website, outstanding logo!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 31
This is a very good plan with opportunity.
Spotless logo, credible job, engaging plan.
Pages:
Jump to: