Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 🔥 [TGE] 🔴 FABRIC TOKEN 🔴 DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS 🔥 - page 6. (Read 6828 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Such idea are getting successful!
Really good vision, cerebral plan, wondrous job.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Announcing a Partnership with Kind Ads
"We are very happy to announce that we will be partnering up with Kind Ads, a decentralized advertising platform geared towards user-friendly ads."
Ream more: https://fabrictoken.io/announcing-a-partnership-with-kind-ads.
Activity: 266
how did you make money when we are all down ıco price and even all time lows?
aww so sweet , I made money in 1996 and 1997 than in 1998 and so on until I found FT
do you pay commission every day or is it for just replacing the order ?
Activity: 92
cryptopia having synch problems and now maintenance status for fabric token
was there any news? my coins are stuck
Activity: 224
Avo your way of spreading negativity really is miserable, if you don't trust nor wanna be in this project anymore leave it already, we don't need people like you who constantly keep bashing our coin, we're all in a bad position some worse than others, instead of bashing and keep telling yourself how bad it is, try to think positive.
Activity: 112
When a project raises only 2 mil USD, it's expected to be a loong term hold because exchanges are tough with their price tags and it obviously comes with low liquidity. Especially extremely low market cap coins are very high risk - high reward. Anyway there is no point in selling FT at least until DAPP workbench is out. Without that, with just tokengen, fabric isn't doing much anyway. Believing that the team will deliver on the workbench is the bet I have taken. It is quite risky, but if achieved is very well worth it. If you want liquidity, you should go for high cap coins, on such a low cap coin, how can you expect liquidity??
Activity: 84
Not bear Market. Look at all tokens on Idex, top 10 has a lot of big gainers. Our token is like forgotten, unpopular, unwanted...making me wonder if I am dumb to have so much FT sitting there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Im all for developping and the team has been doing a great job at it. $4500 as 24hr volume is worrysome. Im not chasing price. If i want to sell right now, i cant unless i take a majooor loss. Thats unfair to the investor

Give it some time. Once the sentiment changes and the bullmarket sets in (again), we will grow again in value and volume.
Activity: 280
Im all for developping and the team has been doing a great job at it. $4500 as 24hr volume is worrysome. Im not chasing price. If i want to sell right now, i cant unless i take a majooor loss. Thats unfair to the investor
it is indeed a meaningful but yet humorous analogy
the problem with people these days is that they just miss the "patience" part
like I said a lot of times, I'm ready to hold FT until my funeral
Activity: 252
Visited a lot of his street art. His work can be good, although i have seen better works from other artists as well. In east London, there’s a lot of good street art as well as interesting graffiti. Berlin, Kreuzberg, is also freakin interesting.
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
Activity: 247
I see btc etf as a game changer, spark of a bullrun. Strange fact is... the rumour of an etf should have already pumped btc, maybe that's what is holding the price
it is good to be prepared for both scenarios. I dunno about you guys, but in the worst scenario I am very glad to buy more ft and btc cheap since I have a daily job to make fiat. But if it pumps now fuck! Gonna be amazing
Activity: 189
Normally, when USDT gets printed, Bitfinex cranks up on the BTC. The prices usually starts going up. Last big print of USDT was just before the December ATH and many similar ATH’s before. So could be interesting in the coming days.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
We are now working towards the release of TokenGen 2.3, which will feature a one-click deploy smart contract button among many other improvements. Stay tuned! #FabricToken #TokenGen

They keep releasing new versions, great work team!
Merit: 10
I don't want BTC to die. I just want the idiots dumping it everyday to die.
Another ICO to forget about a while. I don't understand how this space is so full of people who invest in ICO, only to sell their tokens at half price as soon as they are released.
If you guys don't need your money, just give it to charities instea
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
My idea was to hold for a while but with 18 of my 20 ICOs starting to trade below ICO price, selling this at 3x the investment had to be done.
Problem is, most ICOs haven't even allowed me to recover the investment, as they were immediately dumped.
Buying LIF now is 4x cheaper than in presale..  and there was never a moment where it traded higher than presale
Not even for a second.
At best, it was possible to loose 10%
And there were no bounties or airdrops, which means that everyone who bought LIF in the presale and sold it ... lost money.
Pages:
Jump to: