Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Bee Token | Housing Rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBnB - page 11. (Read 8289 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If the bounty programme still on I dont think with my status can join the forum bounty but twitter I can still do
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
looks like the developer team are all star !! OMG..
this project gonna kick airBnB in the ass LOL
Please reply to the above links that I supplied. it clearly stated this thread is closed, and clearly links were provided. Thanks for your support.
Crypto connoisseur.
Everyone this THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!!! OUR NEW ALTCOIN ANN CAN BE FOUND @

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-beetoken-ico-housing-rentals-on-the-blockchain-decentralized-airbnb-2313314

AND OUR BOUNTIES CAN BE FOUND @

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23441332

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE AS THIS SITE WILL NOT BE CHECKED AND IS OUT OF DATE. THANK YOU
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Do you offer any translation bounties?
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
join bounty twitter and newsletter campaign..
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I can't wait to see how this project turns out. I'm a huge fan of the concept!
Activity: 9
Ahh the mighty bee 🐝 Token.  I have lots of hope for you and your group.
The concept is a fresh angle on an old favorite, and that is cool.  How often are you updating your Whitepaper?  
Thanks. 🐝

Thanks for your positive opinion Smiley
We're looking at pushing an update later this month as well as when we have move live prototypes ready to go!

idk man, gonna be an uphill battle, Crypto is barely mainstream and most places are still behind on AirBnB concept :/
I see you have made a dece bounty campaign thats nice to see, gonna check out your whitepaper more here now
Best of luck, damn ICOs everywhere Cheesy haha

We're aiming big and going all out on this one.
We're also capitalizing on this window where short-term housing has become extremely popular but people are growing tired of the stagnated methods and fees of AirBnB and its competitors.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
idk man, gonna be an uphill battle, Crypto is barely mainstream and most places are still behind on AirBnB concept :/
I see you have made a dece bounty campaign thats nice to see, gonna check out your whitepaper more here now
Best of luck, damn ICOs everywhere Cheesy haha
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
Ahh the mighty bee 🐝 Token.  I have lots of hope for you and your group.
The concept is a fresh angle on an old favorite, and that is cool.  How often are you updating your Whitepaper?  
Thanks. 🐝
@jjalsmelton: Thanks for your vow of confidence Smiley

@orionluckyse7en: awesome Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
I'm joining twitter campaign. Thank you   Wink
Activity: 26
such a great use case, this is truly a decentralized solution since no exchange rates from fiat to fiat when traveling internationally.  im hooked!
Hi everyone! Here are a few updates:

1. Our Bounties are now Live! Refer to the main post for more details!
2. Our Presale is scheduled for Late October. We're excited as you are to get things finally rolling~

Keep those questions coming! We've been answering them on the forums as well as directly on Telegram and Slack!

Crypto connoisseur.
Cant wait for this project to take off. Blockchain really starting to take off with more and more real world use cases!!
@Dr.Lecter: For sure! We will keep it in mind.

@Peterdav: We think so too!

Small update -- Bounty information should be coming by the beginning of next week!
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Low transaction fees with smart contracts is the best innovation in cryptocurrency, i think this is great project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Hi Everyone! Our White Paper is now LIVE!

Please keep shooting over any questions you have or hop into either our Slack or Telegram to get answers immediately!
look good,  Grin
i would like to support this project!
please feel free contact to me, if you have something which i can help.
Hi Everyone! Our White Paper is now LIVE!

Please keep shooting over any questions you have or hop into either our Slack or Telegram to get answers immediately!
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Is the Bee Token have any relation with the  BeeCoin ? I knew  BeeCoin since 2014 ,it's the 1st altcoin year in the world.  will remember it for ever.
Pages:
Jump to: