Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Bee Token | Housing Rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBnB - page 9. (Read 8289 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I don't get this, how much is the fund raised and what is the exact idea? Please explain further. Is there by chance a Bounty Campaign link ready.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Whats the situation on the ICO? I seem not to understand what is on the website. information on token distribution and it shows that the ICO at started a will last for the next 27 days. Nothing shows that the team had raised the fund
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I heard rumors about tokens not beeing listed on exchanges. Can anyone confirm/debunk?

oh, i have heard about it, too! i would also really appreciate any information from the managers of the project. thanks

In their chat in Telegram admins delete all messages about exchanges, it's not a good politic from admins, so from now I won't be investor in this project. Then I asked admin about exchanges in private chat and he said that I can go far away... So guys, don't work with their scam tokens.
Activity: 95
If you're Vietnamese, check out this review and information about Bee Token project: https://www.payvnn.com/bee-token-la-gi-gioi-thieu-du-ico-bee-token/
Activity: 6
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
I heard rumors about tokens not beeing listed on exchanges. Can anyone confirm/debunk?

oh, i have heard about it, too! i would also really appreciate any information from the managers of the project. thanks
Activity: 17
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
i kike the idea of this ico very much. the only thing that is weird for me, or maybe i just don't understand something is - why it is said "decentralized AirBnB" in the name of the thread. as far as i know it is a different project, no connection with the airbnb.
Activity: 39
The project seems promising but i don't know why there 50K Members on Telegram all preaching but here on bitcointalk no one seems interested.

Better jump in i believe.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Bee Token KYC Process

To our beloved community, we received reports of some confusion during the KYC process. We have created a step-by-step guide as to how to complete your KYC if you have received a whitelist acceptance email from Team Bee Token ([email protected]). Not all whitelist acceptance emails have been sent. Acceptance emails will be sent out in batches, with another batch sent out tomorrow (January 21st, PST).
https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/bee-token-kyc-process-b045e8cb37ad
Activity: 1
Very promising project in my opinion! This ICO can not be missed in any way! Join the great idea.
Activity: 44
Has anyone received the @mail  for KYC? I got some but, don't understand that mail is real one or not.... Angry
The email will come from : [email protected] and signed Love, Team Bee Token - PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR KYC WHEN THE REGISTRATION OPENS.

I tried to register but the system wouldn't even create my account for me to complete registration. Why?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Has anyone received the @mail  for KYC? I got some but, don't understand that mail is real one or not.... Angry
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
BEE Token and the Beenest app are simply well designed. They make a lot of sense, and I’m already hearing some hype in my groups from friends who are actually looking to use this kind of technology. That’s extremely rare for a blockchain project – the strong team gives an investor lots of confidence in backing this kind of project and one can easily see how BEE will increase in value over time given a successful run in the crowdsale. Look forward to these tokens as you don’t want to miss out on this one. It's a pity that the bounties are closed!
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
I'm trying to do some research on sharing economy ICOs.. does anyone know of any others or a comprehensive list?

I've looked at ICO-Alert, coin schedule, ico tracker, etc.

Many thanks!

Sorry, but I think this is the first blockchain rent project.

In fact, exist this project : https://lockchain.co/ - The First Hotel Booking & Vacation Rental Marketplace With 0% Commissions
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Can you please tell me how to work out the token count per ETH in the crowd sale?
also does everyone get fair chance
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
How super fast does my internet speed need to be when the doors open at the crowd sale to guarantee buy in?
Activity: 34
Yes it does

Quote:

Quote from: TimeTeller on September 28, 2017, 03:52:58 AM
What country will you operate first?
And how about your partners for this project?

The team looks good.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Activity: 1
What country will you operate first?
And how about your partners for this project?

The team looks good.
Pages:
Jump to: