Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Bee Token | Housing Rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBnB - page 8. (Read 8289 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Beenest is the actual platform.
I see the actual product being the bee platform. Bee nest is a demonstration of the bee protocol platform to bring other P2P operators over
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Bee Token Co-founders test out the Beenest platform while attending ETHDenver

Bee Token co-founders Tony Tran and Ali Ayyash had a chance to eat our own dogfood with the Beenest platform as they stayed with host Eric Lafleche in Denver last week. Ali and Tony attended the ETHDenver Conference the largest Ethereum hackathon / conference in the US, with blockchain engineer Rob Peterson, who was running a hackathon workshop for developers to play around with our Bee PAR protocols.

Eric is an Airbnb superhost running multiple listings in the Denver downtown area. He was excited to join our pilot host program after the successful booking on Beenest.

Beenest is launching in the San Francisco Bay Area later this month! We look forward to expanding in most major cities in the US in 2018.  https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/bee-token-co-founders-test-out-the-beenest-platform-while-attending-ethdenver-4e215182a1f7
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The project looks good. It's unfortunate that there are people who got scammed by others pretending to be from the project. It's always good to conduct due diligence, and double check links for scam or phishing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
What is the USP of bee token, how will Blockchain / decentralisation help the customer? How significant is this cost saving compared to Airbnb?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
when does the crowdsale start? i like the idea of the project. i think it might become a very successful project. it's just one thing that i could not understand, if it has nothing to do with airbnb, why the thread is called decentralised airbnb?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
what was the max pre-sale bonus and average pre-sale bonus given? What was the total amount raised during pre-sale?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
The Bee Token Team Swarms ETHDENVER

Please stop by and say hello!

We want to meet our supporters and developers!

The Bee Token Team @ ETHDENVER Hackathon+Workshops
February 16–18, 2018 @ The Sports Castle, 1000 N Broadway, Denver, Co.

In attendance for The Bee Token team will be:
Tony Tran — Co-founder & CTO
Ali Ayyash — Co-founder & Lead Engineer
Rob Peterson — Smart Contract Engineer

https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/the-bee-token-team-swarms-ethdenver-b275effc4363
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
what are the news about BEETOKEN on exchanges? how is it even possible to not go out on exchanges? why did people buy tokens then? for what?

The team is still working on a listing on Exchanges, and they do not comment about it before the deal has been made. As a community we can try to get it listed on Binance, they are holding a vote on the listing of new coins.

One of the (core) team members will have to get in touch with Binance to provide some information about the token. @Team: can anyone from the core team do this?
Activity: 178
Merit: 7
Anyone else just get randomly signed up for CEX.io?
I'm afraid the people who hijacked the BeeToken are doing some weird shit with my credentials/KYC.

I own a CoinExchange.io account, but have never signed up for CEX.io. My e-mail shows that I just registered to CEX.io and got an email activation about 10 hours ago.

Is there any risk to this? Should I be worried about identity theft? Really going to think twice subscribing to ICO's and KYC's now....

Code:
CEX.IO Mailer [[email protected]] 
10:43 PM (10 hours ago)

to me

This is an automated email, please do not reply

Welcome
You made an excellent choice by joining
CEX.​IO Bitcoin Exchange.

If you are a trader, we recommend exploring Trade interface and tools.
Check out Buy/Sell section to simply buy or sell Bitcoins.

Start using CEX.IO services.

Buy Bitcoins
Please do not delete this email from your mailbox.

For any issues, contact our customer service 24/7: [email protected]

Edit, second email change confirmation:
CEX.IO Mailer [[email protected]] <[email protected]>

to me

Confirm Your Email
You have requested to change your email to
***********@****.com

You have 24 hours to confirm your email address, please click the button below.

Confirm

Good point sir. Ive seen this and according to the article devs were in denial what is going on: https://news.bitcoin.com/the-bee-token-crowdsale-stung-by-400k-phishing-scam/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

Stolen KYC are greater issue than anything. Because of it I`m not participating in any ICO any further until regulations are summoned.
There are few other reasons for my decision, some of them has nothing to do with this ICO in particular so i`ll skip it here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

Not sure what the difference is. You either got scammed because you sent money to the wrong ETH address or because you invested in this ICO. Do your due diligence people.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
what are the news about BEETOKEN on exchanges? how is it even possible to not go out on exchanges? why did people buy tokens then? for what?
Activity: 2
Anyone else just get randomly signed up for CEX.io?
I'm afraid the people who hijacked the BeeToken are doing some weird shit with my credentials/KYC.

I own a CoinExchange.io account, but have never signed up for CEX.io. My e-mail shows that I just registered to CEX.io and got an email activation about 10 hours ago.

Is there any risk to this? Should I be worried about identity theft? Really going to think twice subscribing to ICO's and KYC's now....

Code:
CEX.IO Mailer [[email protected]] 

to me

Welcome
You made an excellent choice by joining
CEX.​IO Bitcoin Exchange.

If you are a trader, we recommend exploring Trade interface and tools.
Check out Buy/Sell section to simply buy or sell Bitcoins.

Start using CEX.IO services.

Buy Bitcoins
Please do not delete this email from your mailbox.

Edit, second email change confirmation:
CEX.IO Mailer [[email protected]] <[email protected]>

to me

Confirm Your Email
You have requested to change your email to
***********@****.com

You have 24 hours to confirm your email address, please click the button below.

Confirm
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hope Bee Token will provide a solution for these stolen ETH. Btw, check out our team's Bee token review for more (in Vietnamese).

Why they should? They made everything clear thousand times, made a great site with all informations and a video where the CEO shows the correct ETH wallet. They really could not do it better!

I'm sorry for the scammed guys but everybody has to be very careful in crypto, I hope that those affected have learned their lesson. Too bad that such addresses can not be blocked.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
be careful it is scam site-https://www.thebeetoken.org/beetoken-ico-launch.html
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
Very Good Project I missed the KYC I'll get this on the exchange
Activity: 95
Hope Bee Token will provide a solution for these stolen ETH. Btw, check out our team's Bee token review for more (in Vietnamese).
Activity: 1
Yes - TheBeeToken definitely must have had its subscriber list stolen.

Hopefully just the list and not the KYC.

Also received the same email, and I have double/triple checked the provided contract address.

Over 200 eth in there now
Activity: 5
Careful guys, phishing emails going out... Not sure how they got a hold of my email address.
Was the Subscribe list hijacked somehow? (e-mail I received is shown below).

Code:
Bee Token ICO 
12:12 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

ICO CROWDSALE IS NOW OPEN!

After much waiting, The Bee Token is proud to announce that our crowdsale is NOW OPEN! You used this address to register to our newsletter so we thought we'd give you some instructions on how to participate.

Firstly, we have modified your contribution maximum limit to be 29.43 ETH so please don't send more than this or you won't be compensated. If you are receiving this email then you are permitted to join the ICO but your contribution limit is only guaranteed for 24 hours so don't miss out!

Secondly, to celebrate our NEW partnership with Microsoft thought we'd give you a 100% BONUS on all tokens sent within the next 6 hours. We guarantee that The Bee Token will double in value within 2 months or we'll give you your Ethereum back!

Our Ethereum ICO address is:

0xe336327426b8f95A5F5eB1f74144fD9065069C28

The ICO sale will close upon reaching our hard cap of 5,000 Ethereum so act fast before we run out of room!

Kindest regards,

The BeeToken Team

When I check that ETH address, which has 174 ETH currently (poor souls), all transactions are going to "Fake_Phishing367"?

Anyways, if I were you - I'd TRIPPPLE/QUADRUPLE check that you were acknowledged and white listed, and that the ETH address provided is from the real devs/team.

Edit:
Looks like etherscan updated the warning and confirmed it was a phishing scam:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xe336327426b8f95A5F5eB1f74144fD9065069C28
"Warning! There are reports that this address was used in a (BeeToken) Phishing scam. Please exercise caution when interacting with this address."
DO NOT SENT ETH to the address.

Also, still curious if the subscribe list was hijacked.

I got the same e-mail as well.

People need to use caution. You can clearly tell the e-mail is fake:

Secondly, to celebrate our NEW partnership with Microsoft thought we'd give you a 100% BONUS on all tokens sent within the next 6 hours. We guarantee that The Bee Token will double in value within 2 months or we'll give you your Ethereum back!

Remember, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is....

BTW BeeToken, you should be ashamed for allowing your email subscription list to be hacked.
Activity: 2
Careful guys, phishing emails going out... Not sure how they got a hold of my email address.
Was the Subscribe list hijacked somehow? (e-mail I received is shown below).

Code:
Bee Token ICO 
12:12 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

ICO CROWDSALE IS NOW OPEN!

After much waiting, The Bee Token is proud to announce that our crowdsale is NOW OPEN! You used this address to register to our newsletter so we thought we'd give you some instructions on how to participate.

Firstly, we have modified your contribution maximum limit to be 29.43 ETH so please don't send more than this or you won't be compensated. If you are receiving this email then you are permitted to join the ICO but your contribution limit is only guaranteed for 24 hours so don't miss out!

Our Ethereum ICO address is:

0xe336327426b8f95A5F5eB1f74144fD9065069C28

The ICO sale will close upon reaching our hard cap of 5,000 Ethereum so act fast before we run out of room!

Kindest regards,

The BeeToken Team

When I check that ETH address, which has 174 ETH currently (poor souls), all transactions are going to "Fake_Phishing367"?

Anyways, if I were you - I'd TRIPPPLE/QUADRUPLE check that you were acknowledged and white listed, and that the ETH address provided is from the real devs/team.

Edit:
Looks like etherscan updated the warning and confirmed it was a phishing scam:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xe336327426b8f95A5F5eB1f74144fD9065069C28
"Warning! There are reports that this address was used in a (BeeToken) Phishing scam. Please exercise caution when interacting with this address."
DO NOT SENT ETH to the address.

Also, still curious if the subscribe list was hijacked.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

This makes no sense. The entire business model is that you charge no fees... then how do you monetize? How are you going to replace AirBNB because you are on the blockchain? Why is the blockchain needed?

People need an incentive to move over to your platform, having zero fees is not an incentive. Unless the listings are going to be distributed to other platforms you have zero audience, and therefore zero listings.

Why would someone use their credit card to buy bee tokens, to then rent a rental home, instead of just renting the home directly using their credit card?

I feel like this business plan was written on a napkin somewhere in Silicon Valley, by someone who has never actually operated a business.
Pages:
Jump to: