Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Bee Token | Housing Rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBnB - page 6. (Read 8289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Cmc unfortunately is not doing its job, takes weeks/month for them to update lately, not reliable
legendary
Activity: 1064
With this current bear market and bonus release of 30% additional supply, i expect relevant price pressure.
legendary
Activity: 1064
If price is listed in USD the value of the token makes no difference for non-token holders who want to book accommodation.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This change in value is more likely is in fiat but if we make a comparison its value in trading parity with Bitcoin is still looks very good. We need to keep holding and stocking up more easy by easy as long as this is available at this cheap rates. By the end of this year it will begin to show some results.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is it so bad with temporary housing now? I for example did not meet with this, and friends did not have this problem
Activity: 224
I'm so excited to mine with my smartphone for the first time. Can't wait
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
always waiting for its development, may soon be realized platfoam very interesting and investors will think of this for other things in the future. because this is a very basic necessity in the life of the future. hopefully with this many will be in advantage.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The future projects that everyone needs. will be fully supported because this is a major need in life. by creating a secure residential exchange platfoam backed by ethereum and our own side chains to make offordable and decentralized short term housing a reality.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
A good project for investment. Waiting to enter the stock exchanges and the launch of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1218
if Beenest doesn't hit europe and asia soon, bee token will continue loosing its value
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Even if they plan on getting it listed on more exchanges they cant reveal it until they are 100 percent sure
Activity: 621
Even if they plan on getting it listed on more exchanges they cant reveal it until they are 100 percent sure
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The whole crypto market has been bleeding. Things will likely improve little by little heading into the summer
Some of the policies have seriously affected the encrypted world, which is too bad. This is the same thing today.
Activity: 434
A strange question:
Can someone explain to me briefly why the founders chose the name of this coin? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
The whole crypto market has been bleeding. Things will likely improve little by little heading into the summer
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
having a question: Does the bonus tokens been unlocked by now? I could not find this anywhere scrolling up
Activity: 422
I wonder how prices of properties listed on bee network will fluctuate if bee price goes up?
Activity: 364
A comp advantage that is keep coming to mind with this business model is the freedom Host and tenant have to communicate with each other. So with online transactional models like Airbnb, communication between Host and tenant is discouraged. But I guess with bee, even home viewings could be quite possible right? The Host and tenant will be able to speak to each other over many possible mediums and share as much as personal data with each other as they want.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i think this project has all chances to become a successful one,hope to participate it soon,hope more update
Activity: 336
The disadvantage of Bee Token is that the Airbnb is strong and the route plan is slow. And the potential fluctuation of BEE's future price is still to be observed.
Pages:
Jump to: