Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Bee Token | Housing Rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBnB - page 7. (Read 8289 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
When will BEE be added to blockfolio android app? (I know its available on delta and cmc)

Bee is already available on the blockfolio app right? At least on Apple, maybe it's different on andriod.

Btw; is Bee Token really on 50% of its ICO value? That's crazy!
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
When will BEE be added to blockfolio android app? (I know its available on delta and cmc)
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
From the perspective of Bee Token products and teams, the team has strong technical strength and background, and is rooted in the San Francisco Bay Area programmers' paradise.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
From the perspective of the overall concept and difficulty of technology implementation, according to the level of Bee Token team technology, Bee Token, which is still in early childhood, has certain potential and development potential.
Activity: 168
Generally speaking, Beenest is similar to the Audemars Pigeut that does not have intermediate people to draw commission to airbnb Smiley
Not a good start for beetoken coin after a huge hype...
investors in a bad position

Why? It's the overall bear market that caused the crappy value at the moment. All my alts are bleeding heavily. Can't really blame Bee Token imho.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Not a good start for beetoken coin after a huge hype...
investors in a bad position
Bee token is now listed in Cobinhood! BEE/BTC, BEE/ETH and BEE/USDT available.
https://cobinhood.com/trade/BEE-ETH

They should fix a listing on a major Exchange such as Binance. Let's hope they will at one point get selected for the Binance vote of the month!
Activity: 322
Hi, why is CoinMarketCap stating a total supply of 500M BEE, should that section be the Circulation Supply of 150M. And is the Market Cap calculated with total supply or circulation supply? thx
CoinMarketCap calculates the market capitalization by the total number of tokens that are in circulation. Not blocked tokens. Sometimes mistakes happen.
Activity: 283
Merit: 47
Bee token is now listed in Cobinhood! BEE/BTC, BEE/ETH and BEE/USDT available.
https://cobinhood.com/trade/BEE-ETH
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Hi, why is CoinMarketCap stating a total supply of 500M BEE, should that section be the Circulation Supply of 150M. And is the Market Cap calculated with total supply or circulation supply? thx
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Is there any yt vid available who explains how the host is credited with BEE when accepting a guest?!?
Activity: 1
*BREAKING NEWS - THE BEE TOKEN - BEENEST PLATFORM PILOT PROGRAM IS LIVE*

Hi everyone! We are happy to announce the alpha launch of our home sharing platform: https://nest.beetoken.com/ All Bee tokens are now transferable for use on the platform. Please note that this is a pilot program and is only open to folks who participated in our main token sale and is desktop only. We would appreciate that you submit any feedback you might have by clicking "Submit Feedback" on the site. Thank you for your support!

HAPPY TRAVELS!

The Bee Token has launched our BEENEST platform in the San Francisco Bay Area and in Los Angeles!
If you're interested in joining the host pilot program in SF or LA, please go to www.beetoken.com/hostinterest to sign up!
*You may be selected to BEE one of our initial hosts!*

- The Bee Token Team
The Bee Token (BEE) is now listed on CoinCodex. It's currently trading on IDEX at price $0.31.

Wish it were trading on IDEX at $0.31. I've been trying to get a trade through for hours now. Keep getting the notification that I have insufficient funds?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
The Bee Token (BEE) is now listed on CoinCodex. It's currently trading on IDEX at price $0.31.

I have a question. How BEE tokens are getting traded at IDEX and Etherdelta if the tokens are locked till 1st March? Anyone have an idea?
Token will be unlocked on the 1 march

I've heard the tokens will unlock at 21.00 (+1 GMT) I believe. This will be in 2 hours and 30 minutes. Goodluck everyone! Hoping IDEX doesn't crash.
Activity: 112
I think this has a great prospect. Will keep eyes on it.such a good team Wink
Activity: 120
Merit: 3
Tony Tran joins EFFECT.AI Board of Advisors

Tony Tran, co-founder and Chief Technology Officer of The Bee Token,
has joined Effect.AI as an advisor.

Hot on the heels of yesterday’s announcement of Charlie Shrem’s advisory role at Effect.AI is yet another high-profile addition to Effect.AI’s Board of Advisors. Co-founder and CTO of The Bee Token, Tony Tran, is coming on board to provide valuable input in the areas of machine learning, computer vision and blockchain technology. Tran is well known for his involvement in The Bee Token, a blockchain-powered short-term housing rentals platform. His background in artificial intelligence and blockchain technology will add tremendous value to Effect.AI and its plans for decentralized AI development.

On becoming an advisor for Effect.AI

Effect.AI is an Amsterdam-based project that is working on a decentralized network for Artificial Intelligence and AI related services on the NEO blockchain. Tony expressed great interest in the way Effect.AI has prioritized making its platform open and accessible:

“The Bee Token was founded to solve real problems for real people. Everyone knows how complicated the housing situation is in San Francisco and when people start using The Bee Token, we should be able to alleviate some of those problems. We couldn’t do that until the technology was there though and you see something similar with Effect.AI: they are on the verge of utilizing blockchain technology to give everyone access to something that previously simply wasn’t accessible in this way. I’m very excited to help them launch their project.”

What Tony can do for Effect.AI

As a veteran advisor with a strong background in machine learning, Tony Tran is perfectly suited to advise the Effect.AI team during development and, perhaps even more importantly, assist in the acquisition of strategic partners that will further strengthen the Effect.AI project. Tony will be consulting with the team on a regular basis.

Join the Effect.AI Whitelist now

Effect.AI’s Whitelist went live earlier today. Interest has been overwhelming, but there’s still room for you to reserve a spot on the Whitelist. The Whitelist is available on the Effect.AI website. Before heading there, you can read this release to learn more about the requirements. The rest will be explained to you during the process. If you have any questions, please join the
Telegram channel.

Effect.AI
Effect.AI Telegram
Facebook.com/effectai
Twitter.com/effecaix
Github.com/effectai
Activity: 78
I have a question. How BEE tokens are getting traded at IDEX and Etherdelta if the tokens are locked till 1st March? Anyone have an idea?
Token will be unlocked on the 1 march
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Pages:
Jump to: