Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Bee Token | Housing Rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBnB - page 2. (Read 8289 times)

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Tommy Chheng is the new head of engineering for The Bee token project and the announcement came out at the crypto event. He is really experienced person having worked for industries tycoons projects surely going to bring huge benefits for his new project. I liked the photo of important people at once place in friendly atmosphere that tells a lot.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I am back with a update on the return on investment for BEE:

BEE $0.019 | 0.00000304 BTC
Raised: $15,000,000.00
Supply: 500,000,000.00

ROI USD: 0.08x
ROI ETH: 0.19x
ROI BTC: 0.12x

If there is any moment to buy more BEE, it's now.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
You need to add token details to let participants to get in the plan!  Good luck team!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Your ico had 100k applications for whitelist and it was extremely hyped. Why didn’t you make an effort to get listed to some big exchange?
The team decided to work only with the platform and for investors didn't think, it would be necessary for everyone to wait for a working product.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Where can I get any product or service development plan of bee token ? and white paper as well.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
When does Marketing start? We are at only 5mil$ marketcap. Potential of great growth but people have to get aware of beetoken
Activity: 164
Your ico had 100k applications for whitelist and it was extremely hyped. Why didn’t you make an effort to get listed to some big exchange?
They have alpha version of the renting houses using Bee tokens at very discounted rates. You can visit beenest to have a look at the available offers for rent. Watching the current price of Bee token you can see these rents are very affordable. They are working to release fully functional platform before the end of this year.
This is good news, if they launch the platform, then the price will grow by 1000%, and there will be exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
They have alpha version of the renting houses using Bee tokens at very discounted rates. You can visit beenest to have a look at the available offers for rent. Watching the current price of Bee token you can see these rents are very affordable. They are working to release fully functional platform before the end of this year.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
There is no final figure of ICO raised on the website. I wonder if the team has launched the renting system. How is the situation
Why the team is not listing to the exchanges? When will the team launch the platform?
Activity: 826
why did the team need to sell all of their ether? where can I see how much ethereum team has?
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I'm glad I got rejected by the team for whitelisting. Really, thank you Bee Team for rejected me in you SCAM project:) Sorry to those who lost 8x their investment. I buy tokens after ICO on exchange only for 1 ETH

Sometimes not getting into the lists that the organizers lead is good for us. I also did not get it and then sent mail that I can take part but I have already changed my mind. As it turned out I was lucky and the company clearly does not deserve trust.
Activity: 621
I think it's a basic idea to have incentives for hosts to hold bee token and How to do  should be considered as part of the token mechanics.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I'm glad I got rejected by the team for whitelisting. Really, thank you Bee Team for rejected me in you SCAM project:) Sorry to those who lost 8x their investment. I buy tokens after ICO on exchange only for 1 ETH
Activity: 336
The Bee Token has a chance to grow into a unicorn in this field, the coin project has a very good prospect, and the technical team has a good strength. I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 896
If Bee Token has massive utility over anything else on beenest.com, and we expand beenest.com to the masses I think things will be bette
Activity: 406
how can i use my beetoken if beenest only hosts u.s and why should I as an investor buy bee token?
The community of the project is very large and I'm surprised that the price so much fell, I keep a coin with ICO and I don't understand why the team was not listing to the exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
What the developers are creating with Token Bee is a secure platform for sharing Ethereum-based housing and their own side network to make affordable, decentralized short-term housing a reality. Created by engineers from Google and Super, Bee, and, in addition, the Bee token aims to bring power back into the hands of consumers - it's just a dream.
Pages:
Jump to: