Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 26. (Read 227010 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hi,

A somewhat newbie to crypto mining and really just playing around as a hobby, I've been trying to get my gridseed miner working on the litecoinpool.org servers and seem to not be having much luck, cgminer detects the miner but I keep getting some errors and dont appear to be producing any hashes.Please see below. can anyone help or point me in the right direction... many thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lj7h8F5oy3DbTClbx94zyUZD7WZcyEpY/view?usp=sharing
try cgminer v3.7.2 that's what it took to get gridseeds working on my system win10. Also for each gridseed you should be seeing 2 devices GSD0 and GSD1, 1 for each blade. Hope that helps.
Activity: 1
Hi,

A somewhat newbie to crypto mining and really just playing around as a hobby, I've been trying to get my gridseed miner working on the litecoinpool.org servers and seem to not be having much luck, cgminer detects the miner but I keep getting some errors and dont appear to be producing any hashes.Please see below. can anyone help or point me in the right direction... many thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lj7h8F5oy3DbTClbx94zyUZD7WZcyEpY/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
how much longer to wait before opening? when can I register? Grin
Activity: 21
Hello
At once I apologize for the translation Google
We look forward to the opening of registration of new members of the pool
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
good to hear, 30ms pings from about 1000 miles away
Activity: 839
Merit: 507
We have temporarily closed registrations while we upgrade our infrastructure. We do not have an ETA at this time, but you can rest assured that we are working hard to carry this out as quickly as possible.
Activity: 12
want to join too, a day ago it was possible but then my isp had problems so my idea was to try today ... and now it isnt possible ^^
Activity: 176
When can I join?

"Thanks for your interest, but we are not accepting new users at the current time."
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Hi Pooler any chance to join your pool in the near future?
Activity: 2
Noob here getting started.  Looks like litecoinpool.org is not accepting new pool members at the time. Anyone know if that will change soon or if there is another recommended pool for LTC? I'm a bit leary of Nicehash now for obvious reasons and litecoinpool really looks like best and most stable pool.   Tx!
Sounds worrying... how about the payout scheduled, is it affected? Thanks...

Payouts are being issued as normal.
Activity: 93
Sorry about the website downtime. It seems our webservers are under a bit of a DoS attack. We are working on mitigating it, but it may take time.
The good news is that mining is unaffected.

Sounds worrying... how about the payout scheduled, is it affected? Thanks...
Sorry about the website downtime. It seems our webservers are under a bit of a DoS attack. We are working on mitigating it, but it may take time.
The good news is that mining is unaffected.
Activity: 93
Yea it’s down for me too... hope everything’s ok  Embarrassed
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
just looked at pool since 2014

12,630 or some such LTC mined...over 3 million dollars!

pooler, why did you not save me from myself? Than again LTC was under $4 from then until about

april 2017 more or less...

I mean, ouch!

silly hobby!
I'm curious and there may be something I may be missing, but for LTC mining it seems the L3+ is being pushed as the only way to mine LTC now, yet my Rx 580 is doing better(~800mhs) than what is listed as the average mhs rate for the L3+ (~520). I literally just started mining LTC again as I post this so I have nothing mined recently at the moment and am waiting to see. Been mining FTC heh. Should I not even bother or am I right? Is my RX 580 actually worth using?
Don't even bother. If your GPU is doing 800 MH/s then you must be on a different algorithm, or possibly you mistook kH/s for MH/s.

I think your card runs around 30Mh/sec on the Scrypt algorithm, or about 17 times slower than a L3+.
Last time I checked, the fastest GPU on the market could do something like 1 MH/s on scrypt, or about 500 times slower than a L3+.
Activity: 3
ponro, any special configuration you use on this pool? $25  a Day is good.

I'm not doing anything special, just copied and pasted the info. My machines are running default settings, one is at 503.9MH/s for the last 24 hours, the other 505.0MH/s.

The last 2 diff changes really sucked, I'm assuming it was when the batch of L3+s that mine were in all came online, coupled with Nicehash shutting down.  I went from .1LTC every 6 hours to now .2LTC per day =/  Thankfully LTC spiked up to compensate for that.  I just started mining with them on the pool on the 7th, before that I ran them on antpool for a day or so.
Activity: 22
ponro, any special configuration you use on this pool? $25  a Day is good.
Activity: 3
Hello all,
I'm curious and there may be something I may be missing, but for LTC mining it seems the L3+ is being pushed as the only way to mine LTC now, yet my Rx 580 is doing better(~800mhs) than what is listed as the average mhs rate for the L3+ (~520). I literally just started mining LTC again as I post this so I have nothing mined recently at the moment and am waiting to see. Been mining FTC heh. Should I not even bother or am I right? Is my RX 580 actually worth using?

Feathercoin is NeoScrypt if I'm not mistaken.  That is not the same algorithm as LTC.  I think your card runs around 30Mh/sec on the Scrypt algorithm, or about 17 times slower than a L3+.
Activity: 4
Hello all,
Pages:
Jump to: