Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 30. (Read 227010 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Might have been my server starting up.
Activity: 839
Merit: 507
looks like the pool went down a couple of times today

Not to me. Looking at the logs it seems everything has been stable over the last 24 hours.
Activity: 3

looks like the pool went down a couple of times today
Current speed of my workers is reported as 0.0 kH/s instead of about 500 MH/s.
They are connected to litecoinpool and work as usual, just the speed displayed at the site is zero.
What can be a cause of it?

If the pool reports a speed of zero it means that your miner is not submitting shares. This can happen for a variety of reasons, ranging from hardware failure to software misconfiguration. Since there are many possible causes, it is hard to debug this issue without further insight. You should try to look for error messages, but unfortunately many ASIC interfaces are not very helpful in this regard.
Some of the most common problems are:
  • A bad or insufficient power supply.
  • A badly configured server URL (especially in the case of Antminers, as Bitmain's software requires one to omit the "stratum+tcp://" protocol prefix).
  • Wrong worker credentials. You must use the username and password of one of your workers, not of your account. Worker usernames are composed of two parts separated by a dot, the first part being your account username. Both usernames and passwords are case-sensitive!
RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I have enormous numbers of "stratum requested work restart" messages one after another, without a single accepted share, on all my miners CPU, VGA and even Gridseed 5 Orb, and here are they even reported as offline (because they did not find a single share)
My case is similar today.
Current speed of my workers is reported as 0.0 kH/s instead of about 500 MH/s.
They are connected to litecoinpool and work as usual, just the speed displayed at the site is zero.
What can be a cause of it?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Why are you wasting time trying to mine Script with a CPU or a GPU?

Even the GRIDSEED ASIC stuff is getting borderline on if you can mine profitably with it if you have SUPER cheap electric.

I suspect they're just too slow to compete for shares any more on most pools.
Activity: 9
Hello, can an1 help me with some advice, I have enormous numbers of "stratum requested work restart" messages one after another, without a single accepted share, on all my miners CPU, VGA and even Gridseed 5 Orb, and here are they even reported as offline (because they did not find a single share)

So, my question is ... is there any command to input in my .bat file (or something) to avoid this from happening or at least to get back to mining ... ?

here's my configurations from .bat file:

Gridseed:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://litecoinpool.org:3333 -u worker.1 -p x --gridseed-options=baud=115200,freq=888,chips=5 --hotplug 5

CPU (8 cores):

minerd.exe -o stratum+tcp://litecoinpool.org:3333 -u worker.2 -p x

nVIDIA GPU:

ccminer --algo=scrypt --url=stratum+tcp://litecoinpool.org:3333 --userpass=n970.6:x pause

THX

Activity: 15
I would like to tell that this pool is working great!
I am using it with my Antminer L3,
I have compared this pool to the Antpool LTC and I get indeed more LTC from litecoinpool :-)
I hope you will keep such quality provided  Cool

you same with me.. already compared with antpool... and using L3+...
do you tested using nicehash? in whattomine show more profitable than direct mining LTC...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I would like to tell that this pool is working great!
I am using it with my Antminer L3,
I have compared this pool to the Antpool LTC and I get indeed more LTC from litecoinpool :-)
I hope you will keep such quality provided  Cool
Is there a way to change my username on my litecoinpool.org account?

No, that is not allowed. Feel free to register a new account with a different username though.

Thanks!  I wouldn't have thought so for security reasons, but figured I would ask.  I have only had the account for a few days so it's not going to be a huge loss.  Should I just orphan the old account?

If you want you can have the account deleted by sending an email to support.
Activity: 2

No, that is not allowed. Feel free to register a new account with a different username though.

Thanks!  I wouldn't have thought so for security reasons, but figured I would ask.  I have only had the account for a few days so it's not going to be a huge loss.  Should I just orphan the old account?

Activity: 2
Greetings fellow miners!

Quick question.  Is there a way to change my username on my litecoinpool.org account?  I made the mistake of using my real first initial and last name as my username, and I now regret it.  I never put my real name for anything as I run pretty paranoid in the online world, so I don't know why I would do it here; but I did.  Cry I know in the long run it does not really matter, but its more of a comfort for me.  I suppose I could just create another account, as I am still early on with my mining LTC and haven't put any real hardware in place yet so it's tricking in from just proof-of-concept junk boxes, but was curious if there was an admin function that can allow it?

Thanks!

Activity: 35
Hi, I'm adding support for Litecoinpool.org mining pool into the iOS app I developed to allow Miners to monitor their stats via a mobile app. I'm close to being done but I need a volunteer to test it to make sure the stats display properly. Please pm me. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
INCREDIBLE   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

THIS IS MY SITUATION AFTER 5 YEAR :

2012-08-29 22:13:31: Running command: poclbm.exe XXXXXXXXXXX:@stratum+tcp://litecoinpool.org:3333   :8080 --device=0 --platform=0 --verbose -r1
2012-08-29 22:13:31: Listener for "Default" started
2013-08-29 22:13:32: Listener for "Default": 29/08/2017 22:13:32,  need more than 1 value to unpack
2015-08-29 22:13:32: Listener for "Default": 29/08/2017 22:13:32,  need more than 1 value to unpack
2015-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": No OpenCL
2016-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": Not using OpenCL
2016-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": At least one server is required
2016-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": Traceback (most recent call last):
2016-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": File "Switch.pyo", line 45, in __init__
2016-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": File "Switch.pyo", line 60, in parse_server
2016-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack
2016-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": File "Switch.pyo", line 45, in __init__
2017-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": File "Switch.pyo", line 60, in parse_server
2017-08-29 22:13:33: Listener for "Default": ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack

NO ONE COIN  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

HOW TO SETTING GUI miner with win 10 ?

help : ::  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Why is lite coin pool showing fluctuations  rising to  1,811,000 MH/s  then a few seconds later back to 1,817 GH/s ? Why is the number 1 miner anonymous   808,066 mhs
showing a hash rate that seems to randomly go up and down and then disappears ?

They're probably buying hash via Nicehash.

BTW - you DO realise that "1,811,000 MH/s" is "1,811 GH/s" which would be a very minor hashrate variation?
 I'm guessing you mis-quoted one of those figures.

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Incredible... gigahash doing 64GH/s, now two new ones on the pool...

Utip -> 85MH/s and

anonymous with 1049 MH/s !!!!!  Lips sealed

The August batch of L3+ just came online. The difficulty is going to increase by 25% tomorrow at this pace.
Did some calculations as well but really like the stats page at litecoinpool.org. Shows +25% now -> ~650.000

Hashrate increased by 5000GH/s, that's 10.000 L3+'s :-)
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Utip -> 85MH/s and

The August batch of L3+ just came online. The difficulty is going to increase by 25% tomorrow at this pace.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Utip -> 85MH/s and

legendary
Is the pool is compatible with Nicehash.com? Can I use their capacities to mine?

I don't see why not. Our Stratum implementation is fully standards-compliant.

I will state FROM EXPERIENCE that litecoinpool works well when you point Nicehash at it.

Best bet is to point "US hash" at a US pool address and "EU hash" at a EU address for maximal efficiency.

To btcconnousseur:

D3 is X11 specific, you CAN'T mine Litecoin with it.
 L3+ (or the older L3) is Bitmain's Scrypt miner that you can mine Litecoin with.

Pages:
Jump to: