Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 56. (Read 177943 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Thanks my wallet in syncing now   Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Now I'm unable to open Hug wallet, this message appeared

What could be wrong?  Huh

I'm experiencing the same error, in fact it happened to me twice already. The first time this error popped up i save my wallet.dat file then deleted everything in hug folder then it redownloaded the entire 2 weeks block. Is there a way to sort this error without redownloading blocks? TIA.

no need delete wallet.dat
just delete 2 folder  Blocks and chainstale on C:\User\"namecomp"\AppData\Roaming\hug
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
HUG node rules

1.) All nodes need linked to a HUG community member
2.) Multiple nodes don't accepted in one computer
3.) All node require independent internet connection

more details here: http://www.hugcoin.online/index.php?topic=2.0

Thank you!
@SEEva ... should I send PM with my node list so you can enable payouts?

Yes, if those meet the rules Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@SEEva ... should I send PM with my node list so you can enable payouts?

I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.

Sorry, what do you have the same? Do you have any problem with your wallet?
@Seeva :

I still have a few questions :

- I used the faucet to see if I can receive the hugs.. it works, but I only have 1 hug for the moment, so I would also like those 500 when installing the wallet Smiley
this is my address: H8jeVEC2JYx5e9AUx82T6N5XDPD6yKDr1g

- I encrypted my wallet but now it's locked.. Is there also need to unlock it to support the network? I can't see the lock/unlock icon like in the other similar wallets (deeponion, morningstar)

- If I understood correctly from reading this thread, the NodeAddress is needed to support the network and to be able to display if you're online or not to get the online reward hugs?

Thanks for coming back to me on this one.

Welcome!

I sent your 500 HUGs.
enter the next one your wallet's console: encryptwallet
Yes, it must be online on the https://hugcoin.online/nodes
If It is offline, doesn't count the HUGs.

Have a nice day!

I'm experiencing the same error, in fact it happened to me twice already. The first time this error popped up i save my wallet.dat file then deleted everything in hug folder then it redownloaded the entire 2 weeks block. Is there a way to sort this error without redownloading blocks? TIA.

I hope, It will be soon! Smiley

My wallet is still not syncing to the hug network it's still 3 weeks behind, I have restarted it 10 times. I deleted the block folder 10 times still it won't sync.

I sent an attachment in e-mail.
@SEEva : Did I lose the 500 hugs by reinstalling my wallet??
That would be a bit dissapointing  Cry
In case I did, there is no way to recover them?
And if not.. where did they go now?

I don't think, that it's lost. I didn't know your address, so you did not get it. If you gave it, I would apologize! I'll send soon.

SEEva
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
@SEEva : Did I lose the 500 hugs by reinstalling my wallet??
That would be a bit dissapointing  Cry
In case I did, there is no way to recover them?
And if not.. where did they go now?
Activity: 348
Waitng HUGs   Roll Eyes
HNqCp3QEKSVNj8AycLXzuR1SavALFh3n1T

My wallet is still not syncing to the hug network it's still 3 weeks behind, I have restarted it 10 times. I deleted the block folder 10 times still it won't sync.

@Seeva :

I still have a few questions :

- I used the faucet to see if I can receive the hugs.. it works, but I only have 1 hug for the moment, so I would also like those 500 when installing the wallet Smiley
this is my address: H8jeVEC2JYx5e9AUx82T6N5XDPD6yKDr1g

- I encrypted my wallet but now it's locked.. Is there also need to unlock it to support the network? I can't see the lock/unlock icon like in the other similar wallets (deeponion, morningstar)

- If I understood correctly from reading this thread, the NodeAddress is needed to support the network and to be able to display if you're online or not to get the online reward hugs?

Thanks for coming back to me on this one.
I noticed now that I have 2 addresses in my receive window.
one is called nodeAddress.. the other one has no label... what is this?
which of the 2 is my own wallet address?
A conf. the file is optional. Please save the ... appdata / roaming / hug folder.
After saving, remove this folder. The wallet rebuilds this folder. After finishing it, just copy the saved wallet.dat file where you stored your own keys on the coins.

ok, I followed this info, and my wallet started up, but now i'm like 3 weeks behind in syncro :p hope this does not take long to sync..
I also hope I received my 500 hug when I first installed the wallet Smiley

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

I sent a p.m.

Sorted now. Thank you.  Smiley

I sent a p.m.
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
whats new?
maybe small roadmap? =)
Pages:
Jump to: