Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 59. (Read 84031 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ports:
8550 Connect
8551 JSON RPC

Maybe this is why i can never connect solo - what are these ports for?

I get the config and the , pointing back from the miner to the config.

but what are the above ports for, (opening netstat right now.)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

8550 => communication between nodes, don't change it (don't use port=8550 in nibble.conf)

8551 => point your miner to it (you can change it with rpcport=1234 and then point your miner to ip:1234)

Ok friend thank you - so the 8551 was just the suggested as connetion from miner to config and client (but any listening port can be used) , and the the 8550 is what and put where?

There are no suggestions, there are hardcoded, but you can change them with the .conf file. Just try not changing them (don't use port and rpcport options in the nibble.conf file and point your miner to ip:8551)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
Activity: 112
Binaries are up on OP!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
source is up.

Dev now mining, and a few linux people mining. Everyone else will join in at about block 2000.

Compiling isn't instant. Takes a few mins at least on a reasonably fast machine.

and... windows people can compile too!!! Although i use both.

How do I compile this for windows?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
source is up.

Dev now mining, and a few linux people mining. Everyone else will join in at about block 2000.

Compiling isn't instant. Takes a few mins at least on a reasonably fast machine.

how many people know how to compile?
‘Try to be nice’
Ports:
8550 Connect
8551 JSON RPC

8550 => communication between nodes, don't change it (don't use port=8550 in nibble.conf)

8551 => point your miner to it (you can change it with rpcport=1234 and then point your miner to ip:1234)

This is what I like seeing here... someone helping. Too bad this will get buried later on.

same friend, thanks guys, also there is no motive not to help me if the OP is legit thee is no great advantage at the start.

BrewCrewFan what hash have you at the moment?  - i want to know becasue i want to help you later on.
source is up.

Activity: 266
Windows qt? Where? Or... is this another linux pre-release. Come on...
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
bit unfair that Linux heads can start mining while windows people have to wait, thought this was ment to be fair

source is up.

Can't be any worse than elacoin at least

Fucken awesome another late windows QT
Activity: 448
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
source is up.

Fucken awesome another late windows QT
‘Try to be nice’
Ports:
8550 Connect
8551 JSON RPC

Ok friend thank you - so the 8551 was just the suggested as connetion from miner to config and client (but any listening port can be used) , and the the 8550 is what and put where?

yes i'm like a retard child.

just a questions what's everyones hash rate (not in a tough dick showing way , i mean i assume we are all getting on start ups because we have moderate hash right?)  
Activity: 840
source is up.

Activity: 448
source is up.

Ports:
8550 Connect
8551 JSON RPC

This is what I like seeing here... someone helping. Too bad this will get buried later on.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
source is up.

Source code link is up on main page
Activity: 840
you can use what ever portsa you set in the nibble.conf for solo mining, those ports are for pooled mining I think

Ports:
8550 Connect
8551 JSON RPC

No, they've nothing to do with pooled mining. 8550 is what the daemon listens on, 8551 is for RPC commands. If you don't understand that, just open 8550.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: