Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 135. (Read 573056 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Activity: 160
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looks like the KGW kicked in fine Smiley A few hiccups but it seems its gone back to normal now
Small update: the mixer is complete! Anyone can run a mixer node so long as they contact me to check it and announce it, mixer nodes get an extra 2% on top of every transaction processed by them.

I only have to fix two small things (unrelated to the mixer, they're to do with the new RPC user system) and then I can put out a release candidate for testing, once the testing is over I'll fix up any small leftover bugs (if any) and put out a full release!

Changelog of things implemented in 0.60 so far:
    - Coin mixing (decentralized, new mixers can be announced/revoked via announcements, 2% fee on mixed transactions goes to nodes that mixed for you)
        - Added announcements, copy of alerts system, for announcing new mixing nodes (and creation/signing/sending/list commands)
        - Update sendtoaddress/sendfrom/sendmany to allow sending mixed transactions by appending :mixed to the end of accounts/addresses

- Add RPC user system (users stored in leveldb database, can be added by admin account with adduser/authuser commands)
        - Add passwd command (users can change password / admin can change user passwords)
        - Add admin-only command root to find root username
        - Add rootuser to getinfo command output (admin-only)
        - Add whoami command to display logged in user name

- Add getchainvalue command to display total mined coins
    - Updated alert key + add new admin-only alert creation/signing/sending commands
    - Fix RPC server access from JavaScripts / web wallets
    - Change miniTIPS/tinyTIPS to thousands and millions
    - TestNet fixed (generate genesis block, update hashes etc..)
    - Update block checkpoints
    - Rearrange code (no more warnings!)
    - Update int64 -> uint64
    - Update NSIS script + icons
    - Make splash screen transparent

Todo:
- per-user wallet encryption
- sendtoaddress command still sends coins from the whole wallet, not just a single users

Once I finish those two things on the todo prepare yourselves Cheesy

Edit: also I should mention in the recent server move I seem to have lost the keys for the old mixer addresses, which means ~15M worth of coins has vanished... Until I manage to recover them somehow the new mixer address is ETiPMiXedut8GPBug1hzSJzBDsx4xG6ww6, I've backed up the keys for this address on a few different locations now so there should be no chance of losing the coins again.
Any donations toward it are appreciated Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
how long it takes to get through the block: 50948 on the synchronization wallet?
Activity: 154
Sweet baby jesus. Bitcoin just crashed to 500~ USD on btc-e and still dropping. What the fuck has happened team?
Activity: 177
TO THE HAT Smiley.

0.00002014 LTC should not be hard to reach NOW.

No, in couple of minutes we will reach that price!
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
I hold my TIPS, mine Tips and convert from LTC to TIPS.

Sure in 6 weeks the course will be much higher as now.

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
I had this plan to first invest in fedora, cash out around 92000 blocks of doge and buy into it. Sadly someone slowed down kgw and halving for fedora which means I first should invest in doge, cash out and buy in here.
Oh well you cna never know Smiley

In other words Doge has all the attention now. People are buying in thinking the price will double when the reward is halved, maybe it will go 280-300.
Bottom line is hold to fedora. When doge hype with halving is over(probably still 5 days) then cash will switch to other coins.
no one can know exactly about that. so don't mind, another chance coming up. good luck to you.

and to you! Smiley
Activity: 140
TO THE HAT Smiley.

0.00002014 LTC should not be hard to reach NOW.
Activity: 7
no one can know exactly about that. so don't mind, another chance coming up. good luck to you.
Also, Dogecoin has absolutely killed it in the last 24 hours. I WISH I followed my gut instinct to sell of my TIPS temporarily for Doge at 51 and buy doge at 163 lol FUCK! >.<
ok. thank you very much.
what would i do now? sell, hold or buy?

Sell. The sheer number of coins being mined right now negates the block halving benefits - for now. Buy back in at 39 or 40.
what would i do now? sell, hold or buy?
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
we need more hashrate power distributed to small pool.

Cmon big update is coming.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Hmmmm...... What's stopping a group of individuals from constantly restarting their miners every 10-20 mins or so, with a 5-10 min Break......

The fact that it's more efficient to switch to other coins.
Activity: 392
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
KGW is not a magical algo, it will not update the diff from 30 to 110 in 1 block or 2, nor in 10 or 20 blocks (and in fact not even in 100 or 200 blocks).
The goal of the algo is to have the closest TIPS mined per day to 1440. So its constantly changing the diff to make it happen, but will not react quickly to sudden hashrate changes.
The diff is currently increasing slowly but surely. This is the typical behavior of the KGW algo.

But the hashrate should drop significantly soon. At current price level and after reward halving, it's not worth mining TIPS instead of DOGE anymore

+1
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hmmmm...... What's stopping a group of individuals from constantly restarting their miners every 10-20 mins or so, with a 5-10 min Break......
Activity: 378
 in other coins kgw works differently and diff moves are more aggressive.

they key metric is block time. should be 60 s or close about.
Jump to: