Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 136. (Read 573073 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Let's monitor KGW in few days Smiley
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
KGW is not a magical algo, it will not update the diff from 30 to 110 in 1 block or 2, nor in 10 or 20 blocks (and in fact not even in 100 or 200 blocks).
The goal of the algo is to have the closest TIPS mined per day to 1440. So its constantly changing the diff to make it happen, but will not react quickly to sudden hashrate changes.
The diff is currently increasing slowly but surely. This is the typical behavior of the KGW algo.

But the hashrate should drop significantly soon. At current price level and after reward halving, it's not worth mining TIPS instead of DOGE anymore
Activity: 196
I can't move my coins from coinedup to cryptsy. All transactions failed
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
Questions guys, because I don't understand what it means: On my transaction page, in the status column I show 2 transactions as orphan. What does that mean to me? And how does it affect those coins?

Thanks in advance.

Orphans blocks are blocks first accepted by the majority of the network, but then rejected when a larger blockchain without the block in it is found.

It actually means that this block will not be accepted, and that you will not get the corresponding TIPS...

Thank you. Perfectly explained!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Dump maybe has started..... f***....
No worries, huge buy walls

Huge? You are kidding. Just wait a bit... mined coins are billions in a matter of couple of hours...
True, seeing 180ltc walls going down easily now.

Maybe they are waiting transactions in Cryptsy and after that the price may easily drop to 10 litoshi in minutes....
Activity: 560

Huge? You are kidding. Just wait a bit... mined coins are billions in a matter of couple of hours...
True, seeing 180ltc walls going down easily now.
legendary
@FAILCommunity

There is something wrong.
still, at this hashrate of 13 ghs, diff should be over 110.

Firstly, soz for double post. Something is most likely wrong, for some reason it isnt jumping up.
Activity: 392
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
i think kgw is not working right.

block times are way way off (11 seconds instead of 60), diff is too low and should update every block.

And Net Hashrate is still going up and up...
Activity: 378
still, at this hashrate of 13 ghs, diff should be over 110.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Questions guys, because I don't understand what it means: On my transaction page, in the status column I show 2 transactions as orphan. What does that mean to me? And how does it affect those coins?

Thanks in advance.

Orphans blocks are blocks first accepted by the majority of the network, but then rejected when a larger blockchain without the block in it is found.

It actually means that this block will not be accepted, and that you will not get the corresponding TIPS...
Activity: 378
i think kgw is not working right.

block times are way way off (11 seconds instead of 60), diff is too low and should update every block.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Can someone explaing what is going on? I did found couple of blocks at tips.notnull.org pool - no reward.
How could you find a block? I'm in the same pool and nothing was found these last 12h.

I know (about the last 12h), but my cgminer reported founded blocks (two). I suppose that I'm not the only one who found some blocks...

CgMiner reports shares, not blocks, I think.

Reports blocks too.. my CGWatcher did it as well...
Can someone explaing what is going on? I did found couple of blocks at tips.notnull.org pool - no reward.
How could you find a block? I'm in the same pool and nothing was found these last 12h.

I know (about the last 12h), but my cgminer reported founded blocks (two). I suppose that I'm not the only one who found some blocks...

CgMiner reports shares, not blocks, I think.
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Activity: 440
http://taas.fund

Thanks in advance.
Jump to: