Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 139. (Read 573194 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Vice versa is not a meal.
Looks like there are only 10 Blocks left then we will be at 51k in zero time.
Activity: 381
lol, there are no botnets.

only shitty multipools. and the problem is that they are leaving.

I see very few differences between a multipool operator and someone who operates a botnet. One person in control, machines are told what they need to do basically. Only difference is the people in the multipool get some profit. The multipool operators/algorithms can still utilize the hash rates the same way as a botnet operator.
Activity: 378
lol, there are no botnets.

only shitty multipools. and the problem is that they are leaving.
And we're stuck again. 30 blocks away!

Lets hope the net leaves after they solve some blocks on this next retarget :/
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
And we're stuck again. 30 blocks away!
Wow this last block has been about 6 hours so far

Found it !  Cheesy

Here we are on a whole new cycle  Wink

last blocks are found ? Smiley

A botnet is hitting the network right now, we might get the next 30 blocks we need :X
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Found it !  Cheesy

Here we are on a whole new cycle  Wink

last blocks are found ? Smiley
Activity: 118
Ok TIPS is on the move again.

Activity: 392
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

Found it !  Cheesy

Here we are on a whole new cycle  Wink
Activity: 112
Activity: 42
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So DOGE looks like it will be halving block rewards in the next couple of days. That will obviously make it so they are not the most profitable coin any longer. Where do you think all of those hashes are going to go?

MOON? TIPS?

I would have said TIPS but our reward will be halving early based on the new update so I don't think we will be in the running.

Lotto maybe?
No ...Fedora.

Moon and lotto are ridicolous ,no feature, no community, only speculation

Multipools don't mine based on what is feature rich or going to be around for the long haul. They mine based on what they can get the most of in the quickest amount of time and sell for the highest amount.

If TIPS is going to halve their block reward at 52000, the price would have to go way up to make it the most profitable coin on the market.

I think many of you have unreasonable expectations as to what the price of TIPS is going to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm holding quite a bit, but let's be realistic.
Activity: 50
So DOGE looks like it will be halving block rewards in the next couple of days. That will obviously make it so they are not the most profitable coin any longer. Where do you think all of those hashes are going to go?

MOON? TIPS?

I would have said TIPS but our reward will be halving early based on the new update so I don't think we will be in the running.

Lotto maybe?
No ...Fedora.

+1
Activity: 277

MOON? TIPS?

Lotto maybe?
No ...Fedora.

MOON? TIPS?

Lotto maybe?
Won't the price tank hard when the diff gets low again

Probably not. Even if it does, it will eventually rebound once everything levels out. The KGW was designed to discourage multipools and combat their effect on the coin. In essence, it keeps the long term and consistent miner profitable and earning instead of creating a system that favors the in and out style of the multipools.

Keep in mind as well that the devs changed the block reward halving to take place at I think block 52000, which will effect pricing as well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

guys, lets make it happen
we can make it!
lets feel enlightenment!

Activity: 73
EVERYTHING IS FINE IF YOU CAN'T SYNC. just wait a bit, until we reach block 51k and new diff algo is applied.

and guys pls all get your hashpower back here to help us reach. around 50blocks remain.
i point my tiny 200khashes to fedora. GOGOGO
huge changes coming

in one more block, multipools will come(i saw them usually join when 1 block left before diff drop) to push us around 20-30 blocks forward. and there will be probably LAST 10 hard blocks and we theree yaaaaay
Activity: 27
appears in the wallet:
0 active connection in the network

That is strange. I mean- synchronization may not be great right now, but it should show some active connections.
How is wallet running? Maybe give it some time to catch up?

have 4 hours so that this!!

Any firewall running?
Also- windows was trying to block it for me, clicked to allow it to connect.

Just for info- I just checked and have 8 active connections in my wallet.
Also, theoretically no transactions should be lost in network- as long as you have that copy of wallet it should be accessible at any point from any machine.
use the firewall in win7. when I install version 0.56, I authorized the firewall.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Guys, if you can't synchronize then download the latest wallet version! See the big fat letters at the top of post #1!
Jump to: