Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 152. (Read 573526 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
anyone notice total Network Hashrate ~ 53 GH!!!

Diff:

Difficulty:277.96212535
Est Next Difficulty:737.21514668 (Change in 9 Blocks)

Are these correct readings?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I want buy more Fedora  Cry
30 million more for me just taken  Cool Wink

Hey DarkVen, you going for 100mil as I remember?

no, I increased, I have almost 250 millions.
I'll buy another 750 millions very soon  Wink

Holy sht, man. But I do understand you Smiley I stared with mining 450k, and wanted to go max 1mill.
Well, to keep the story short- currently at 65mil, and will be buying to reach 100mil next few days.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250

no, I increased, I have almost 250 millions.
I'll buy another 750 millions very soon  Wink

What happens to a coin? To sell it or to hold?

Hold. But also buy more if you have little.
I mean- why to sell if price is stable and there is potential for growth?

What expected price? I can buy still Tips!

I predict 70 short term (1-2 months) and probably 200 till july.
In long-ish term (by the end of this year, july 2015) I see no reason why it should be a lot lower than doge, I say it will go 2500-3000.

It depend on so many factors, you know; but community is solid and there are some great ideas and plans behind. Also, China.
I say- buy more now, at 49-50, first verification will come this/next week- block 51k.
After that, second verification- block 52k.
There will be good chances to sell at those points if you decide so, and probably earn very little even (5-10%).
But if by then everything goes smooth... there will be no reason to sell.

If you don't feel inside what to do, then you can only do bad or worse, don't take my words; weight all
pros and cons and do as you feel. I do so, and never f ked up. When "big sharks" told what do- it was always fail.

Look, even with all BTC I lost in pumps and other shit at beginning, I still earned money- because of doing as I feel few times.
As a side note- wasn't it that last year, when some big ones screamed "drop bitcoin, buy gold!" ? I guess december verified everything we thought we know.
Activity: 277
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

What expected price? I can buy still Tips!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey guys i tried to send coins to cryptsys about 8 hours ago and it sill says 0 of 6 comfirmations for the transaction
Activity: 168
Activity: 97
What other exchanges have this coin other than Coinedup and Crypsty?

A lot.... swisscex.com, I think coinmarket.io?...freshmarket(got hacked), and I know more but cant think of any right now.

www.cryptorush.in
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

A lot.... swisscex.com, I think coinmarket.io?...freshmarket(got hacked), and I know more but cant think of any right now.
Activity: 278
Activity: 196
yay for you.

confirmations started to flow, then they failed. again. this is ridiculous. I am in the middle of trying to move over a billion TIPS from a central wallet, my cursing, aggravation and other concerns are nothing compared to how my miners will feel.

This should have only taken 5 minutes of my life to migrate, this is now accounting for hours.

This is a serious problem, and no coin should ever have symptoms like this. You are clueless (those are are complaining about my comments).

This will end soon, no need to worry. Every miner who knows why they mine, and why fedora especially- will understand, and wait with a smile.

This is a symptom of a much larger problem, but whatever.

All the community and devs are here to fight problems, really, do not worry.
Give the people some belief, or go back to government-controlled fiat currency if you prefer to see everybody as a thief or cheater.

Doing great. really, glad to know that. hurray. Good heads up on all those issues (excuses) that are so simply explained, like 'multipool' caused it. I recently got 820 million TIPS to a Vietnamese miner/user last weekend, the balance was neglected and I had every reason to think GONE. I would talk for WEEKS with friends about his crazy fucking balance that someone bailed from, with the current trade value. But I never compromised what is RIGHT and MORAL and ETHICAL. So don't talk shit about how I run a pool, do you run a pool? Do you have any concept how some folks might need the daily trade revenue?

You all need to wake up to what I'm expressing here,  I feel like a fucking canary in a coal mine. Enjoy the enlightened koolaid for the night, ill circle back tomorrow and solve the mess that should never have been.

check your compass.

In English please?
Activity: 98
yay for you.

confirmations started to flow, then they failed. again. this is ridiculous. I am in the middle of trying to move over a billion TIPS from a central wallet, my cursing, aggravation and other concerns are nothing compared to how my miners will feel.

This should have only taken 5 minutes of my life to migrate, this is now accounting for hours.

This is a serious problem, and no coin should ever have symptoms like this. You are clueless (those are are complaining about my comments).

This will end soon, no need to worry. Every miner who knows why they mine, and why fedora especially- will understand, and wait with a smile.

Give the people some belief, or go back to government-controlled fiat currency if you prefer to see everybody as a thief or cheater.

Doing great. really, glad to know that. hurray. Good heads up on all those issues (excuses) that are so simply explained, like 'multipool' caused it. I recently got 820 million TIPS to a Vietnamese miner/user last weekend, the balance was neglected and I had every reason to think GONE. I would talk for WEEKS with friends about his crazy fucking balance that someone bailed from, with the current trade value. But I never compromised what is RIGHT and MORAL and ETHICAL. So don't talk shit about how I run a pool, do you run a pool? Do you have any concept how some folks might need the daily trade revenue?

You all need to wake up to what I'm expressing here,  I feel like a fucking canary in a coal mine. Enjoy the enlightened koolaid for the night, ill circle back tomorrow and solve the mess that should never have been.

check your compass.
Activity: 196
Seriously worth getting in there now, and buying TIPS while its under 100litoshi  Wink

Totally. Already went all in. At this moment I am wondering if fuel left in car will last me till next paycheck Smiley
Also bitcoin price is going down a little- good moment to start buying in.

Good on you, you'll be fine  Wink
yay for you.

Seriously worth getting in there now, and buying TIPS while its under 100litoshi  Wink

Totally. Already went all in. At this moment I am wondering if fuel left in car will last me till next paycheck Smiley
Also bitcoin price is going down a little- good moment to start buying in.
Activity: 98
yay for you.

Jump to: