Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 155. (Read 573649 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
Still 1370 blocks. Last block was hit 2 hrs ago. Really flound can be reasoned with... If multipool stays away from fedora, it will just get 6 hrs to launch kimoto.

Apparently it will just get 6 hours to go to block 50637...  Embarrassed

Can Multipools come back here in order to help us to get kimoto ? Anyone ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Has anyone having problem syncing their new updated wallet?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
TO THE HAT. Hold your COIN Cheesy
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
something is up with the pools, as said before we seem to be stuck.
Activity: 182
New low appears to be 51. I would like to buy back in at 48 but something tells me that isn't likely to happen. The massive sell walls are just not there anymore and with the buy support we have seen already today I would wager it will go back to 56 or higher within the next few hours.

Of course, if it does drop back to 48 I will be even more pissed off haha

I'm with you... Something about this make me feel we're not dropping to mid 40's again, should've picked up some more at that level yesterday...  Shocked

There does appear to be an active attempt by a few individuals to drop the price by putting up substantial sell walls lower than people have been willing to pay. That is a sign of desperation to get another shot at sub 48 coins imo - it will fail. We saw what has happened with Vertcoin in the past week and I expect we will see the same with TIPS, Unlike Mooncoin where I arrived to late the party, I am well and truly ready to watch the fireworks this time round!

Not only you, my friend. I think for many people this will be theirs "first time".
Activity: 154
New low appears to be 51. I would like to buy back in at 48 but something tells me that isn't likely to happen. The massive sell walls are just not there anymore and with the buy support we have seen already today I would wager it will go back to 56 or higher within the next few hours.

I'm with you... Something about this make me feel we're not dropping to mid 40's again, should've picked up some more at that level yesterday...  Shocked

There does appear to be an active attempt by a few individuals to drop the price by putting up substantial sell walls lower than people have been willing to pay. That is a sign of desperation to get another shot at sub 48 coins imo - it will fail. We saw what has happened with Vertcoin in the past week and I expect we will see the same with TIPS, Unlike Mooncoin where I arrived to late the party, I am well and truly ready to watch the fireworks this time round!
I believe in this coin and am buying what I can at this early stage. Mining as much as possible as well before the rewards halve and difficulty rises too high.
Activity: 364
How long till 52k?

Stuck on block 50635 for what seems like an age...
Activity: 364

Activity: 277
Still 1370 blocks. Last block was hit 2 hrs ago. Really flound can be reasoned with... If multipool stays away from fedora, it will just get 6 hrs to launch kimoto.

at "normal rate" is 1440 ,now only 400...for day
Multipool software and admin are stupid.
3 days left guys ...

hold on !

They backed off Catcoin for 2 weeks when that thing was having trouble - sure he can help us out for a day or so
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
i am  investing 15.000 $ in this coin

I've got a little more than $15 in this coin  Tongue

Grin
Activity: 277
Someone is trying to buy up more of our coins but putting up sellwalls at 51 and 52.... lets knock em down!

wait 3-4 months, these people will cry like a baby ...

Someone is trying to buy up more of our coins but putting up sellwalls at 51 and 52.... lets knock em down!

Simple, don't sell them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
i am  investing 15.000 $ in this coin
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Still 370 blocks to go to kimoto. Invisibel maybe ask flound to switch off fedora from multipool, till we hit 51000?
Activity: 182
I can only see nothing less than a bright future for fedora, it is obvious by now.

Also to those who said otherwise- I went to bed- fedora was stable 50/51, woke up and it is 54 right now.
Let me quote: "it will not happen". It just happened.

I will be preparing some graphics (animations maybe too) to promote fedora. Anyone is in need for anything in particular, or have a suggestion?
Jump to: