Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 150. (Read 573409 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
More like without any blocks being mined, no transactions can occur effectively killing the coin? lol
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Can someone explain what the Whale Miners are actually doing and why it is causing the freeze ?

Is anyone actually mining coins and getting paid and if so who is, the whale ?

What are the mechanics of this ?

Thanks

Right now whales are doing nothing to fedora, they already did.

Our cycle was ~20 diff to 70-120 diff. But this time whales stayed one wave longer and push diff from 71 to 278. After that they switched hash power somewhere else leaving us in even deeper shit.
So far 7hrs without a block...  

This is kind of a big deal and makes me want  to sell....

If it takes 7 hours to mine 1 block and we need at least 9 more until difficulty change then it's going to take a long time for a coin that's supposed to only be 1min/block lol...
Also gravity is implemented at block 51k? that's not for 209 blocks or 60 days at the current difficulty...

half of blocks will be speed of light and other half- longer.

We have 109 hard blocks ahead.

Also consider pendulum effect- each high is higher and after that drops lower than before.
We will see diff 300 on monday.

But we all need to hold on and not give up.

Without lots of new tips being mined, there is nothing new for dumpers to dump. So its not all negative!

+1

I hope we see block 51k tomorrow, than when kimoto gravity well are going to work at this block the price will rise.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Can someone explain what the Whale Miners are actually doing and why it is causing the freeze ?

Thanks

Our cycle was ~20 diff to 70-120 diff. But this time whales stayed one wave longer and push diff from 71 to 278. After that they switched hash power somewhere else leaving us in even deeper shit.

This is kind of a big deal and makes me want  to sell....

If it takes 7 hours to mine 1 block and we need at least 9 more until difficulty change then it's going to take a long time for a coin that's supposed to only be 1min/block lol...
Also gravity is implemented at block 51k? that's not for 209 blocks or 60 days at the current difficulty...

Also consider pendulum effect- each high is higher and after that drops lower than before.

Without lots of new tips being mined, there is nothing new for dumpers to dump. So its not all negative!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
TIPS volume gaining at cryptorush.in   seems like someone is TIPSy Smiley
Activity: 182

Thanks

This is kind of a big deal and makes me want  to sell....

Activity: 131

Thanks

This is kind of a big deal and makes me want  to sell....

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

Thanks

Thanks

Rewards are given per block solved, stuck on block so right now no-one is getting anything, it's just a damn hard block to solve right now, I don't think anyone is doing this intentionally for any gain or loss that I can see.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Thanks
Activity: 182
I think some whale miners are trying to scare tip owners into selling.

Yeah and guess why...
I'm sure nobody would actually want something this much if it has no price or potential.

So

FEDORA ALL THE WAY

an observation: we are no30 on coin market, was 32 yesterday.
Price will go now a tad bit up, and when blocks got mined properly again, price will skyrocket.
Activity: 118
I think some whale miners are trying to scare tip owners into selling.

Hey,

Keep all those hash on TIPS, let's get past these blocks! Multipools no more in 291 blocks Smiley

Pretty much completed Mac wallet, just need to test it for dependencies etc.

Cfx.
Activity: 140
THOSE Whale are wasting their mining power at TIPS while they can profit from MOON or MEOW with that 130GH/S MINING POWER.

TIPS WIN ALL
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I knew this would happen, BUT they can't delay the inevitable Tips will comeback when new Diff Enabled
legendary
Sigh it wont be 1812. It is calculated from last blocks found. Right now we are 6 hrs withotu a block. You will see a correction as soon as next block is found, probably to something like ~20 diff.

Still someone made sure we dont clear from 270 diff anytime soon Sad
Diff to be 1812  soon. Whale shutdown. TIPS block STUCK forever (1-2 years) with no coin generated. What happen to TIPS?  Angry
Activity: 277
What happens to a coin? To sell it or to hold?

Hold. But also buy more if you have little.
I mean- why to sell if price is stable and there is potential for growth?

What expected price? I can buy still Tips!

I predict 70 short term (1-2 months) and probably 200 till july.
In long-ish term (by the end of this year, july 2015) I see no reason why it should be a lot lower than doge, I say it will go 2500-3000.

It depend on so many factors, you know; but community is solid and there are some great ideas and plans behind. Also, China.
I say- buy more now, at 49-50, first verification will come this/next week- block 51k.
After that, second verification- block 52k.
There will be good chances to sell at those points if you decide so, and probably earn very little even (5-10%).
But if by then everything goes smooth... there will be no reason to sell.

If you don't feel inside what to do, then you can only do bad or worse, don't take my words; weight all
pros and cons and do as you feel. I do so, and never f ked up. When "big sharks" told what do- it was always fail.

Look, even with all BTC I lost in pumps and other shit at beginning, I still earned money- because of doing as I feel few times.
As a side note- wasn't it that last year, when some big ones screamed "drop bitcoin, buy gold!" ? I guess december verified everything we thought we know.

Are you talking in litoshis or sathosis?

Litoshi of course.
But in 3-5 years could be Satoshi ... dream time.
legendary
STUCK at Block 50791 !!!

Yeah somene is trying to delay kimoto, but to what end? Probably just for amusement Tongue
Activity: 67
What happens to a coin? To sell it or to hold?

Hold. But also buy more if you have little.
I mean- why to sell if price is stable and there is potential for growth?

What expected price? I can buy still Tips!

I predict 70 short term (1-2 months) and probably 200 till july.
In long-ish term (by the end of this year, july 2015) I see no reason why it should be a lot lower than doge, I say it will go 2500-3000.

It depend on so many factors, you know; but community is solid and there are some great ideas and plans behind. Also, China.
I say- buy more now, at 49-50, first verification will come this/next week- block 51k.
After that, second verification- block 52k.
There will be good chances to sell at those points if you decide so, and probably earn very little even (5-10%).
But if by then everything goes smooth... there will be no reason to sell.

If you don't feel inside what to do, then you can only do bad or worse, don't take my words; weight all
pros and cons and do as you feel. I do so, and never f ked up. When "big sharks" told what do- it was always fail.

Look, even with all BTC I lost in pumps and other shit at beginning, I still earned money- because of doing as I feel few times.
As a side note- wasn't it that last year, when some big ones screamed "drop bitcoin, buy gold!" ? I guess december verified everything we thought we know.

Are you talking in litoshis or sathosis?
STUCK at Block 50791 !!!
Jump to: