Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 153. (Read 573526 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
yay for you.

confirmations started to flow, then they failed. again. this is ridiculous. I am in the middle of trying to move over a billion TIPS from a central wallet, my cursing, aggravation and other concerns are nothing compared to how my miners will feel.

This should have only taken 5 minutes of my life to migrate, this is now accounting for hours.

This is a serious problem, and no coin should ever have symptoms like this. You are clueless (those are are complaining about my comments).

This will end soon, no need to worry. Every miner who knows why they mine, and why fedora especially- will understand, and wait with a smile.

Yes, thank you for posting this. Those of us who are enlightened, know where its at.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Seriously worth getting in there now, and buying TIPS while its under 100litoshi  Wink
Activity: 182
yay for you.

confirmations started to flow, then they failed. again. this is ridiculous. I am in the middle of trying to move over a billion TIPS from a central wallet, my cursing, aggravation and other concerns are nothing compared to how my miners will feel.

This should have only taken 5 minutes of my life to migrate, this is now accounting for hours.

This is a serious problem, and no coin should ever have symptoms like this. You are clueless (those are are complaining about my comments).

This will end soon, no need to worry. Every miner who knows why they mine, and why fedora especially- will understand, and wait with a smile.
I'm fairly certain it is you, sir, who is clueless.

Where's the like button.

Having a hissy fit because things are taking longer than expected.  Cry

Cheesy

I'm fairly certain it is you, sir, who is clueless.
Activity: 98
yay for you.

Anyone else feeling ENLIGHTENED? I know I am right about now.

EDIT: But not because of any phony gods blessing.
Activity: 140
We will always support TIPS Smiley.
This is an epic fail. These fucking developers have totally farmed this 100%. I have commented issues now on github, reddit, here, etc. the network is bust. The code is fucked. Every single pool is stalled. At least I've shut down my pool stratum layer, but I can't event send any coin out, nothing confirms.

Fuck. Well. Speaking of fuck, my fuck coin pool is open. Fuck tips, mine on fc.notnull.org for now, why not.

Damn I'm pissed. Notnull has payed out over 60 billion fuckin tips coins.

Fuck.

Did I mention this is an epic fucking fail?

I suggest this user to be banned!

Agreed - whats with all the negative talk?
Activity: 177
My wallet is synced now!
Activity: 154
My wallet is no longer syncing either! using the latest from the official website for Windows. "2 Hours behind" - processed blocks 50,658
Activity: 171
was syncing well. got 0.56. but now is : "1 hour behind" for lot of time(

btw. massive sell and buy orders at cryptsy. something telling this place is GONNA BLOW SOON Cheesy
How long are blocks taking now?
Activity: 154
Cryptsy frozen?

Just unfroze - that was weird
Have the multipools removed themselves from the global hash rate for TIPS ?

Been reading the last few pages and it is what I gather ?

No, the multipools only switch to tips for the low difficulty. They took 3 minutes to mine the 10 easy blocks. Now leaving the 10 hard blocks to us. This all ends in 348 blocks.

What will happen at 51000th block?

Fedora gets kimoto gravity well - diff algo that works like a charm for some cryptos already. Basically Multipools will not be able to pump diff and leave, like it is happening now.

Is it official, I i never saw that info!?

from the dev:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4923077

- Changes difficulty algo from block 51000+ to use KGW (takes effect in about 2 days)
- Block reward will be halved at block 52000 (about 3 days from now!)

YOU NOW WHAT THIS MEAN TO THE PRICE?
I dont wanna think now on this, that i can be maybe rich in a few days.  Kiss

That'll only happen if you HOLD! Do not have weak hands - this coin has the potential to do very well.
Activity: 171
gogogo FEDORA TO THE MOOON VERY SOON CATCH UP !!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

No, the multipools only switch to tips for the low difficulty. They took 3 minutes to mine the 10 easy blocks. Now leaving the 10 hard blocks to us. This all ends in 348 blocks.

Fedora gets kimoto gravity well - diff algo that works like a charm for some cryptos already. Basically Multipools will not be able to pump diff and leave, like it is happening now.

from the dev:

- Changes difficulty algo from block 51000+ to use KGW (takes effect in about 2 days)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

from the dev:

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

Link from OP:
Jump to: