Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 154. (Read 573539 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Have the multipools removed themselves from the global hash rate for TIPS ?

Been reading the last few pages and it is what I gather ?

No, the multipools only switch to tips for the low difficulty. They took 3 minutes to mine the 10 easy blocks. Now leaving the 10 hard blocks to us. This all ends in 348 blocks.

What will happen at 51000th block?

Fedora gets kimoto gravity well - diff algo that works like a charm for some cryptos already. Basically Multipools will not be able to pump diff and leave, like it is happening now.

Is it official, I i never saw that info!?
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

No, the multipools only switch to tips for the low difficulty. They took 3 minutes to mine the 10 easy blocks. Now leaving the 10 hard blocks to us. This all ends in 348 blocks.

Fedora gets kimoto gravity well - diff algo that works like a charm for some cryptos already. Basically Multipools will not be able to pump diff and leave, like it is happening now.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
notnull is currently updating central wallets and things, back soon

ESTIMATED RETURN IS 1:15PM MST (Arizona) TIME

jeez explains a lot and I too can't wait for the switch, but of course we loose 1/2 the rewards.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

Can't wait  Cheesy
Activity: 98
notnull is currently updating central wallets and things, back soon

ESTIMATED RETURN IS 1:15PM MST (Arizona) TIME
Activity: 364

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Guys watch Vertcoin (VTC) , is a great Crypto but no revolutionary, is very similar to litecoin
From  1st February 2014 with Kimoto Gravity Well algo implemented , the market cap increased 25 times , from 400k to 10M , so...
I can't wait , we have also killer feature (mixing) .

i invested in vtc..i even told someone in this thread to invest in vtc when a guy was complaining about multipools raping this coin..it was .0005btc back then.

I just wanted to say
The VTC while being a good coin,but  are nothing comparable with Fedora, I mean ... Mixing node and  500B coins, could be worth hundreds of millions dollars or billion in few years.
If anyone will implement this feature before 2-3 months, Fedora will make history.
There is NOTHING on the Vertcoin webpage about any mixing service.  It may be a good coin and ASIC resistant, but no mixing AFIK.
Synced too.

And we just move to block 50638...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Has anyone having problem syncing their new updated wallet?

Well, I haven't until an hour ago. Now, I restarted it over and over but it's still "Syncing with the network", but desynchronized.

Maybe that's linked with the fact that a single block take several hours to mine. That should make the network feel blue...

not syncing here..

Just restarted my wallet and it is also stuck...ruh...roh...

Yup all wallets are stuck.

Not anymore! It synced. Smiley
synced.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Well, I haven't until an hour ago. Now, I restarted it over and over but it's still "Syncing with the network", but desynchronized.

Maybe that's linked with the fact that a single block take several hours to mine. That should make the network feel blue...

not syncing here..

Not anymore! It synced. Smiley

not syncing here..

legendary
me too tips and vtc for top 10
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

not syncing here..

Activity: 294
To me, both can be in the top10, TIPS and VTC
Activity: 277
Guys watch Vertcoin (VTC) , is a great Crypto but no revolutionary, is very similar to litecoin
From  1st February 2014 with Kimoto Gravity Well algo implemented , the market cap increased 25 times , from 400k to 10M , so...

i invested in vtc..i even told someone in this thread to invest in vtc when a guy was complaining about multipools raping this coin..it was .0005btc back then.

I just wanted to say
The VTC while being a good coin,but  are nothing comparable with Fedora, I mean ... Mixing node and  500B coins, could be worth hundreds of millions dollars or billion in few years.
If anyone will implement this feature before 2-3 months, Fedora will make history.
legendary

not syncing here..

legendary

Jump to: