Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 172. (Read 573849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
What happen to this coin @ coinmarketcap?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFF

http://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I hope we will see 300 anytime. I will hold now.
Anybody thinks we can make it to get a TIPS/BTC market?
(so 350) ?

greetings
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
can someone share some nodes?
switched to 55 version, and since can't connect to network..
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
We've already risen over 100 litoshis a few times, the recent drop to 60 was caused by the same reason as all the other coin prices dropping.

The new soon-to-be-publicly-announced features should make us a bit different from those other coins too, Bitcoin included Wink

What are you taking about?

Yes, what are you talking about?
Can you change the difficult higher or make pls something that the price go over 100 or more, thx.  Smiley

You'll soon see Wink I don't want to announce anything publicly until it's done because I've seen other coins announcing features early and having everybody get more angry everyday it's not released, we've talked about it a lot on the IRC channel though, if you want to find out more join #TIPS at irc.freenode.net.

I wish I could affect the difficulty and price, but sadly I can't without causing a hard fork Sad We might be adding a new difficulty algo in soon though (gravity well sounds interesting, it sorta sounds like what we were planning on in the beginning) which should help us combat multipools.

Edit: forgot to mention, a beta version of the new feature should be out in the next week or two, after some more testing + feature additions (should take about another week or so) the feature will be complete. Trust me when I say this feature will be good, no other coin has it yet and it's a pretty highly requested addition for all coins Wink
Thanks, really thank you, i believe in this coin at day one,and i promote and support.
Best wish , good work...
Let's goooooo Fedora .
Activity: 364
We've already risen over 100 litoshis a few times, the recent drop to 60 was caused by the same reason as all the other coin prices dropping.

The new soon-to-be-publicly-announced features should make us a bit different from those other coins too, Bitcoin included Wink

Can you change the difficult higher or make pls something that the price go over 100 or more, thx.  Smiley

You'll soon see Wink I don't want to announce anything publicly until it's done because I've seen other coins announcing features early and having everybody get more angry everyday it's not released, we've talked about it a lot on the IRC channel though, if you want to find out more join #TIPS at irc.freenode.net.

I wish I could affect the difficulty and price, but sadly I can't without causing a hard fork Sad We might be adding a new difficulty algo in soon though (gravity well sounds interesting, it sorta sounds like what we were planning on in the beginning) which should help us combat multipools.

Edit: forgot to mention, a beta version of the new feature should be out in the next week or two, after some more testing + feature additions (should take about another week or so) the feature will be complete. Trust me when I say this feature will be good, no other coin has it yet and it's a pretty highly requested addition for all coins Wink

Sounds awesome! I can't wait! Cheesy
legendary
@ invisibel, sounds good.  Smiley
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
OK, just fix difficulty algorithm please, this is not good! 

legendary

Can you change the difficult higher or make pls something that the price go over 100 or more, thx.  Smiley
Activity: 420

I have also a few hundred millions of this coin.
But do you realy think this coin can rise over 100 litoshi?
When yes, why? There are everyday more and more billion of coins.

legendary
I have also a few hundred millions of this coin.
But do you realy think this coin can rise over 100 litoshi?
When yes, why? There are everyday more and more billion of coins.
Hi guys , update your wallets to 0.55 version for windows.
Nice job , nice community.
3 update in less of 1 month .

Gooo Fedora.
I've been waiting on more testing before I announced it properly, but yeah 0.55 is now out.
Windows binaries are on http://fedoraco.in/ and the code is on the github.
If you run a pool it might be best to stick with 0.5 for now, I've had some reports of pools crashing with the newest version
This version doesn't cause a hard fork so you can stick with an older version if you like (0.43+), but it's still recommended to update to it (On Windows at least, it seems to be running fine there)

0.55 update:
- Rebase us to Litecoin instead of DogeCoin
- Update to latest Litecoin code (which brings us all the new features from Litecoin 0.6 onwards)
- Rearrange tabs on wallet to show icons on the left side
- Use a sexy new icon for the splash screen and program icon

Enjoy Cheesy If any pool owners try it out and happen to run into any issues feel free to join the IRC and let me know (webclient link is on http://reddit.com/r/fedoracoin sidebar, or join #TIPS on freenode, I'm under tipsfedora on there)

It might also be worth joining the IRC even if you aren't a pool owner, we'll have a few nice features to announce soon that should set us apart from other coins Wink
i just dont understand how is it profitible for mining and instant dumping??? I think its more panic sellers, who wanted a pie of the hype , bought in the 100s maybe 90s range and now panicing and selling. with my 19mh/s i got 3mln for 5h mining WTF??? dirty cheap price.
Activity: 277
Hi guys , update your wallets to 0.55 version for windows.
Nice job , nice community.
3 update in less of 1 month .

Gooo Fedora.
Activity: 118
I have bought 28mil to help push this coin. Not much but all I have. In for the long game.
just like i did sold on open day 100mln@180 thats 80ltc bought back@110 for 90tc. Now holding 90ltc and 81mln in Tips waiting for a better day Smiley. I think tonight will be a pump. Will see.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
its probably the same guy on both sides on cryptsy keeping up the wall that has been there for a day and buying everything inbetween, before the coin will rise
Activity: 73
I counted all TIPS traded on cryptsy since it got on market and it is total number of 105.000.000.000 traded on cryptsy (traded, not waiting orders). Now, there are total number of 112.000.000.000 TIPS mined so far. Something is very bad here, who is selling all those TIPS at low price and it seams that someone have all TIPS that were mined! I am wrong?

Yeah, but its more just a flaw in your logic. here's an example, say I sell 20m tips on one rise, buy back another 30m on a dump, sell that 30m off on a rise and then buy back 50m on another drop (cause im just such an awesome trader like that  Cheesy). Anyway, that would be 130m TIPS worth of volume, but in this instance that volume only reflects an exchange of 30m TIPS (20m -> 50m).  So the reality is that the volume traded is only a very small indication of the 'absolute magnitude' of TIPS that have been sold from one person to another. Also, my example was based on big, somewhat unrealistic profits. If you were to run through that example again with more realistic numbers, you could see that on less of a spread, the amount of TIPS actually being redistributed is a much smaller percentage.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I counted all TIPS traded on cryptsy since it got on market and it is total number of 105.000.000.000 traded on cryptsy (traded, not waiting orders). Now, there are total number of 112.000.000.000 TIPS mined so far. Something is very bad here, who is selling all those TIPS at low price and it seams that someone have all TIPS that were mined! I am wrong?

Yes, very wrong lol.

I have probably traded close to 500 million TIPS yet i haven't ever mined them and currently own 0.
I've done this by buying and selling TIPS multiple times in ~1.5 BTC amounts (buy at 58, sell at 64, buy at 60, sell at 62 etc)

I lost a lot because i bought at 120 originally but have been able to slowly recoup some losses from buying and selling like this.
Jump to: