Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 170. (Read 573859 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
We are doomed with this coin, that is for sure! I invested all I have in this coin and I regret now!

sometimes when it gets like this the best thing to do is just hold and wait for a big pump (of which there have been a few) to buy up the cheap coins and get the ball rolling. The coin is undervalued, it should be around 75% of what moon coin is currently, around 8 or 9 satoshi. Now it will take time, and we will be set back when the miners dump every so often, but remember Mooncoin EXPLODED in 1 day to reach 130x the value that it was the previous day. This is not the end, big buyers will see big, short term profit to made in this coin - but we need to fix that difficulty quickly. The longer we leave it the more volume we lose. Happened to Catcoin, now Mooncoin, and will happen here too if it isn't done tout de suite.

Yes, but no one is doing nothing to fix difficulty problem!

NOT true.
At now, community analyze the diff problem.

Don't panic guys.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
We are doomed with this coin, that is for sure! I invested all I have in this coin and I regret now!

sometimes when it gets like this the best thing to do is just hold and wait for a big pump (of which there have been a few) to buy up the cheap coins and get the ball rolling. The coin is undervalued, it should be around 75% of what moon coin is currently, around 8 or 9 satoshi. Now it will take time, and we will be set back when the miners dump every so often, but remember Mooncoin EXPLODED in 1 day to reach 130x the value that it was the previous day. This is not the end, big buyers will see big, short term profit to made in this coin - but we need to fix that difficulty quickly. The longer we leave it the more volume we lose. Happened to Catcoin, now Mooncoin, and will happen here too if it isn't done tout de suite.

Yes, but no one is doing nothing to fix difficulty problem!
Activity: 364
The coin is worth 1 tenth of what Mooncoin is going for and that is the most worthless piece of shit coin out there right now lol - We ain't getting listed until the difficulty is fixed, one way or another.

+1
Activity: 420
I think that at the moment it will be good signal if someone try to add the coin in CoinWarz. I wrote them maybe 10 days ago, but with no result.

Coinwarz wont added because its  not a btc direct exchange. It need it to be added
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Activity: 154

Activity: 177
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
How about we collectively come to an understanding to push our sell orders back to 64, 65, 66, 67 in relatively even chunks and give the coin a chance to rise again? If we all go along with it then we will all make more profit - I doubt there are enough lone rangers out there not following this thread with the volume to break the buy walls without us so our risk in doing so would be low. The only way to increase the value of our coin with the craziness going on with the multipools is to collectively agree to ask more for it =) Ultimately coins die because of weak hands trying to step over each other to give their coins away - If we have some solidarity we can make MUCH more Smiley

All we need is a big enough volume shift and the rest will follow realizing they are offering at too low a price. Those who dont will be selling their coins cheaply to those of us who have the Litecoin power to buy em up ;-)

It works for Wolong and Dogecoin inside community - it can work for us with far fewer traders.

sorry dude, but no matter how big holders we have, the amount of coins being produced by multi pools while we this broken difficulty is enormous, it is a lavina compared to a small snowball holdings.
and another idea of yours to buy and hold is also very very hard to accomplish, because it is only 49k block. to buy all coins produced by multi pools till we reach block 100k you need terrible big amount of money
Fucking scumbag Multipools! God dammit the number of coins they have singlehandedly killed is beyond a joke. It's time something was done to combat that and FAST before we all lose our investments for good.

Agreed. I already lost a little over 100 LTC for not selling the coin, because I believe that it's price is should be at least 5 times higher. The main problem are now selling orders at Cryptsy, which are stopping the price to rise. At this moment only at 69 and 70 litoshi are orders for 1000 LTC and I am really worried...

We need a fork to implement kimoto gravity well adjustment system. No ifs or buts, it needs to be done and fast. Some will dump but most will understand that it takes Multipools out of the equation as it prevents a miner dump each time the difficulty changes.

I think that at the moment it will be good signal if someone try to add the coin in CoinWarz. I wrote them maybe 10 days ago, but with no result.

The coin is worth 1 tenth of what Mooncoin is going for and that is the most worthless piece of shit coin out there right now lol - We ain't getting listed until the difficulty is fixed, one way or another.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Fucking scumbag Multipools! God dammit the number of coins they have singlehandedly killed is beyond a joke. It's time something was done to combat that and FAST before we all lose our investments for good.

Agreed. I already lost a little over 100 LTC for not selling the coin, because I believe that it's price is should be at least 5 times higher. The main problem are now selling orders at Cryptsy, which are stopping the price to rise. At this moment only at 69 and 70 litoshi are orders for 1000 LTC and I am really worried...

We need a fork to implement kimoto gravity well adjustment system. No ifs or buts, it needs to be done and fast. Some will dump but most will understand that it takes Multipools out of the equation as it prevents a miner dump each time the difficulty changes.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
hey,

can you tell me, has TIPS an calculator? i don´t found one Sad

greez
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi bitcointalk,

We're considering pushing back the launch of w/ until the network is a bit more stable.
We haven't decided anything yet, you can comment here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/1wms4h/update_from_w_were_considering_pushing_back_the/
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Copy/pasted from my comment on /r/fedoracoin.  Pretty much backing what dream_miner is saying:

[...] If you've looked at your miner, you might have noticed it going from 1.7M - 6.5M (35 - 100) difficulty wildly.

My guess is that multipools switch to it at low diff, mine the blocks extremely fast with all the added hashing power, which causes the algorithm to increase the difficulty for the retarget massively. Then, when the retarget happens, the multipools mine something else, leaving the fine neckbeard miners with extremely difficult blocks to solve (which take much longer now since the multipooler's hashing power are now focused on something else) until the next retarget... which is now a very low difficulty because the blocks took so long -- a perfect target for multipools.

It is a vicious cycle.

Except now the peaks are much higher than 100 difficulty.  The difficulty re-targeting needs work; causing a fork would be far less painful to the coin than what is happening now.
Activity: 277
Expect to see the price nudge up as more and more traders sell off their MOON for TIPS. TIPS has the potential to be another Mooncoin, especially if we can get a TIPS/BTC pairing. Moon has had its day and is on a steady decline day on day.

Activity: 140
Jump to: