Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 89. (Read 571934 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Smiley

now add a hand pulling down one corner of the hat and Bingo.....

I like the Heisenberg look to it...

I think people are blowing the whole tips thing out of proportion. The coin should be called TIPS/TiPS and the acronym doesn't matter as long as it SUPPORTS what TIPS is all about...

The one I liked best was 'Tips: Integrity Privacy Security' by pinnstol. It's basically saying this is what TIPS is about: Integrity, Privacy and Security.

I also think that the Fedora is an intricate part of TIPS' history, but it does NOT need to be represented with the word 'Fedora'... all we need is the upside down fedora in the coin logo to show that it's still the same coin that's been out for months and not some brand new shit-coin, but it has been rebranded to something more universal. Pictures speak a thousand words.

The last thing I want to say is about the coin-mixing feature. Right now Tips is the only coin with this feature as far as I'm aware... in a week or so, Dark coin might offer something similar. NOW is the ONLY time we have to establish TIPS as the first coin with 100% anonymity. Once other coins start offering the same feature it won't matter that Tips came out with it first.

We need to get our shit together SOON and stop arguing over which acronym/name is the best, and just go with what makes sense the most and CAPATLIZE on this amazing opportunity. The window is getting VERY slim and we need to act NOW.

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
i get why people like the hat and shades. but ask yourself.

what is our unique selling proposition
The name TIPS (i know we have coin mixing but next month another coin will have it) we'll have to share the coin mixing market.

No one can take TIPS away from us so thats our USP. Thats the brand 100% we can add coin mixing after but the brand has to be created first.

We are tips the brand and look we have coin mixing first.

So as a brand the hat and shades doesn't fit with tips. but it would fit in an advert for tips like above.

Who are we selling to. miners or investors. miners love coin mixing. investors love the brand then the technology. Same reason why people buy nike over asics. Asics is a better trainer but nike has the brand.

The shades and hat looks shady and in ten years time when jenny from the diner gets a tip will she like the shady logo.

Im not turning any idea down because all ideas are good. I just want a reason for everything.

why yellow in the ad above? if you say its because it stands out then ill slap you Smiley but i hope you guys can see why I'm keen on idea first execution after.

goodnight I'm off to bed.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Smiley

now add a hand pulling down one corner of the hat and Bingo.....
Activity: 686
Guys please leave some feedback on this one.

I do not take credit for fedora shape and letters design, seen it in one of designs.

Sorry for noise- rendertime too short...

wow you've got some serious 3D art talent.
whoa, i do not like the colour  Tongue

I do not take credit for fedora shape and letters design, seen it in one of designs.

wow you've got some serious 3D art talent.
So I guess the next step in the process is to have invisibel officially sanction the "marketing department" and let the community run with ball.

We can organize a second launch party.

1.) Redesign logo / website (color, font, layout, etc.)
2.) Setup reddit / forum site to welcome new visitors
3.) Setup a developer site for PHP API
4.) Launch with a 100 million TIP giveaway (or something similar)

What do you guys think, is this a viable plan?

As far as strong leadership, my definition of strong leadership is someone who when they speak.... It's "OFFICIAL".

I only get that vibe when i see invisibel speak.  Invisibel, once you back up somebody, i think the community will release a collective sigh of relief, and we can be on our merry way!

just waiting for the thumbs up by invisible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
So I guess the next step in the process is to have invisibel officially sanction the "marketing department" and let the community run with ball.

We can organize a second launch party.

1.) Redesign logo / website (color, font, layout, etc.)
2.) Setup reddit / forum site to welcome new visitors
3.) Setup a developer site for PHP API
4.) Launch with a 100 million TIP giveaway (or something similar)

What do you guys think, is this a viable plan?

As far as strong leadership, my definition of strong leadership is someone who when they speak.... It's "OFFICIAL".

I only get that vibe when i see invisibel speak.  Invisibel, once you back up somebody, i think the community will release a collective sigh of relief, and we can be on our merry way!
TOTAL internet privacy? Really? Total seems a stretch. Other "T" words have been suggested that seem to fit better into a coin claim than Total.

we did all of this yesterday.

The internet payment system was one that was liked. this is just a test logo for debate. a pointless debate because nothing is going to come of this.

jtbcoins,

Invisibel HAS TAKEN NOTICE.  Look at the name of the thread:

Re: [ANN] TiPS * Kimotos Gravity Well * Coin anonymizer launched!

So please refrain from the outbursts.  It's counterproductive.  Let invisibel speak.  Or speak proactively about what direction the TiPS brand should take.  You talk about all of your experience... give us some ideas, some guidance.  Which of the coin samples do you like best and WHY?  (You posted the upside down hat... I prefer the hat with sunglasses)  Why do you like the upside down hat best?  What should TIPS stand for?  Total Internet Privacy Security?  EDUCATE US.  What vision would you have?  Thanks.

Id like to see an upside-down fedora to to represent tipping and its a nood to the old name. Tips at the top and my favourite acronym is The internet payment system.

Tips is a recognisable word and means what it says. If Tips as a brand is to grow it needs a name that an average joe can relate to. We have it.

EVERYTIHING must have a reason behind it. from the colour of the website to the font on the coin. greens would work as its the colour of money in the US, the biggest tipping nation.

The community must be set up like an advertising agency and we need to find out our skills.

We have to be shout about TIPS otherwise we will lose our only USP. I see the coin being used by servers and hotel staff in the future, i see this replacing the donation button on websites too.

Awesome thanks.  And this brings us back to your Thread Structure.... so we can dissect every single detail to our liking.. in an organized, efficient, and timely manner.

EDIT: I can totally see why you need so many threads.  When I first saw your structure, I thought it was a good idea, but a bit of organization overkill, but if we're coming up with a reason for EVERYTHING.... you need all of these threads!  This is awesome!

Cool.  Quick question, though.  What's USP?

its a unique selling proposition. when you see an ad there is a USP. thats why its being advertised. like white bread but just as healthy as brown bread would be a USP its the only bread that does it.
TOTAL internet privacy? Really? Total seems a stretch. Other "T" words have been suggested that seem to fit better into a coin claim than Total.

The internet payment system was one that was liked. this is just a test logo for debate. a pointless debate because nothing is going to come of this.

jtbcoins,

So please refrain from the outbursts.  It's counterproductive.  Let invisibel speak.  Or speak proactively about what direction the TiPS brand should take.  You talk about all of your experience... give us some ideas, some guidance.  Which of the coin samples do you like best and WHY?  (You posted the upside down hat... I prefer the hat with sunglasses)  Why do you like the upside down hat best?  What should TIPS stand for?  Total Internet Privacy Security?  EDUCATE US.  What vision would you have?  Thanks.

Id like to see an upside-down fedora to to represent tipping and its a nood to the old name. Tips at the top and my favourite acronym is The internet payment system.

Tips is a recognisable word and means what it says. If Tips as a brand is to grow it needs a name that an average joe can relate to. We have it.

EVERYTIHING must have a reason behind it. from the colour of the website to the font on the coin. greens would work as its the colour of money in the US, the biggest tipping nation.

The community must be set up like an advertising agency and we need to find out our skills.

We have to be shout about TIPS otherwise we will lose our only USP. I see the coin being used by servers and hotel staff in the future, i see this replacing the donation button on websites too.

Awesome thanks.  And this brings us back to your Thread Structure.... so we can dissect every single detail to our liking.. in an organized, efficient, and timely manner.

EDIT: I can totally see why you need so many threads.  When I first saw your structure, I thought it was a good idea, but a bit of organization overkill, but if we're coming up with a reason for EVERYTHING.... you need all of these threads!  This is awesome!

Cool.  Quick question, though.  What's USP?
"The Internet Payment System" is awesome!

I know its THE internet payment system. I didn't come up with it but i have his name credited in a previous post
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
"The Internet Payment System" is awesome!

jtbcoins,

jtbcoins,

So please refrain from the outbursts.  It's counterproductive.  Let invisibel speak.  Or speak proactively about what direction the TiPS brand should take.  You talk about all of your experience... give us some ideas.  Which of the coin samples do you like best and WHY!  EDUCATE US.  Thank you.

Thats new from not that long ago.

jtbcoins,

So please refrain from the outbursts.  It's counterproductive.  Let invisibel speak.  Or speak proactively about what direction the TiPS brand should take.  You talk about all of your experience... give us some ideas, some guidance.  Which of the coin samples do you like best and WHY?  (You posted the upside down hat... I prefer the hat with sunglasses)  Why do you like the upside down hat best?  What should TIPS stand for?  Total Internet Privacy Security?  EDUCATE US.  What vision would you have?  Thanks.
and you may want to vote in name change poll to see the results.
http://strawpoll.me/1167333/
Activity: 118
Edit: clarifying post

Why does there have to be two opposing activists?

Why can't you combine both themes of "financial tip" and fedora hat tip?

"tip of the hat to you sir", is still acknowledging someone rendered a good service.

upside down fedora can be equated to a tip jar.

Why can't the fedora hat be included in the logo.  In fact, for recognition purposes, I think it SHOULD be included in the logo.

Please define "Financial Tip" and "Fedora Hat Tip" to us please.  What would be your vision?

Winner : Perfect and stops the confusion. All summed up in one post / image

Lets get this into 0.61 of the wallet and posted all over the place as a re-brand and stop the jokes of that fedora crap. Then we will be taken seriously.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 67
Votation for adding coins on mintpal:

New exchange gaining popularity. No need to register for voting.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Also this one:

https://crycurex.com

On the left top corner of the webpage you can choose which coins you prefer to add. You need to register in this one though.

Thanks and try to spread the word.
Activity: 832
Edit: clarifying post

Why does there have to be two opposing activists?

Why can't you combine both themes of "financial tip" and fedora hat tip?

"tip of the hat to you sir", is still acknowledging someone rendered a good service.

upside down fedora can be equated to a tip jar.

Why can't the fedora hat be included in the logo.  In fact, for recognition purposes, I think it SHOULD be included in the logo.

Please define "Financial Tip" and "Fedora Hat Tip" to us please.  What would be your vision?

nice
Pages:
Jump to: