Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 114. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Great news, great partnership!!Titanium&Bounty0x  Shocked Shocked Shocked  https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/953880804421193729
Michael Stollaire will be joining Bounty0x as technical adviser

I hope everyone who wanted to had to jump into the departing train Cheesy

Thats really good. I am just wondering how he manages his time in multiple projects like this. Hatsoff to him. I hardly can concentrate on the second Sad

Titanium is sure to go to moon in my opinion. All the essential things are already there in place.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
How many days do you guys think that Titanium needs to hit the 35 million Bar ? They are very close, and when i keep check it sometimes i see improvement. I think that they need a week to hit the target.
Lots peoples are waiting for this. I think it would be touch today 35 Million bar. That moment would be very exciting and interesting. Till the status is 26,856,307 bar sold yet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://ico.tbis.io/register/?ref=MTkzYzZ2

Use above link to buy BAR(Titanium) and i will give you back 50% of the referral bonus. Send me a Pm of your name and your MEW wallet address. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Great news, great partnership!!Titanium&Bounty0x  Shocked Shocked Shocked  https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/953880804421193729
Michael Stollaire will be joining Bounty0x as technical adviser

I hope everyone who wanted to had to jump into the departing train Cheesy
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Hi,
After doing some google search, I found out that Michael Stollaire was Verge, xvg, core member. I also known about the fud that the Verge team already left the project.
How do we know if this is not another Verge 2.0

ahahhaah I wish this is another Verge 2.0.. if you invested $1000 in Verge ico you would be multi millionaire by now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Everything looks great excited to be a part of the airdrop and project. Good luck to the team and everyone in the community.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
BAR tokens are used as a currency in the titanium universe. If many customers are added, all tokens will soon be taken. Will there be new tokens or will future customers have to buy these more expensive on Exchanges?
Activity: 490
How many days do you guys think that Titanium needs to hit the 35 million Bar ? They are very close, and when i keep check it sometimes i see improvement. I think that they need a week to hit the target.
I think it will end today Grin

Agreed can't wait for it to finish. I am very optimistic for today. Plus nothing to fear about them; At max if this got stretched tomorrow things will close. Was a great journey
Activity: 168

Titanium is very good project. And I see lot of interest from people here. I also think it will need max a week to reach 35 million BAR. I have some BAR, let's see how much I can get from it.
Activity: 574
Activity: 8
Congratulations on this fantastic product Mike.

Wish you and your team best of luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Where can I find the results of the pre-ico?

Pre-ICO sold out. Actually it sold out some days before it would have ended, soon the ICO as it seems will sell out much before than its end Cool

Is the airdrop is still on ?
Activity: 13
 i am so excited to be part of the project i will support you guys all the way
Activity: 392
What's the circulation number ? The price of 1$ seems a little high
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Hi,
After doing some google search, I found out that Michael Stollaire was Verge, xvg, core member. I also known about the fud that the Verge team already left the project.

These are fuds you never know if that is true or not. Have you checked the counters on the Titanium site ? More and more bars are sold everyday to investors i believe this coin will not be left.

Yep, just a load of fud cause someone is jealous of the product or they want "there" coin / project to moon.

Time will tell Smiley I'm confident in the Titanium team - they have shown great composure so far and I still believe that if they can get the ball moving and start putting out real customers - this will take over in the next 5 years

Yep the team seems to be handling things in strive, honestly a team member having previous experience in previous coins no matter the state of that coin is good as it allows the team to learn from past triumphs and pitfalls to avoid them. And in the end we're talking a big difference were talking ERC20 vs actual ground up coins. Titanium has a solid business case and that business case i think is what we're getting behind not just a random 3 digit coin with little worth. This stands to be a coin with actual weight behind it as its useable for a real service.

You're right, one thing is starting a business and another is knowing what you're actually doing, titanium provided me with what i need in every project, which is a track record and years of experience, they also provided a unique offer, the community is expanding and is very vibrant and i hope this will surpass my expectation

You are 100% right Ace, this project has so many positives, a brilliant team, great product with an actual use, intelligent marketing and a massive community promoting the project.

Nearly 23M BAR tokens sold!!!!

Indeed, Titanium is one of the few projects that investors should seriously consider. But it's hard to fight through this massive amount of new ICO everyday and discover the good ones.

True words. The amount of new ICOs that are starting every week is enormous. So I can understand that people have problems finding real gems, like Titanium. Here comes marketing in place, a very important aspect, no project can neglect to attract investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Hi,

These are fuds you never know if that is true or not. Have you checked the counters on the Titanium site ? More and more bars are sold everyday to investors i believe this coin will not be left.

Yep, just a load of fud cause someone is jealous of the product or they want "there" coin / project to moon.

Time will tell Smiley I'm confident in the Titanium team - they have shown great composure so far and I still believe that if they can get the ball moving and start putting out real customers - this will take over in the next 5 years

Yep the team seems to be handling things in strive, honestly a team member having previous experience in previous coins no matter the state of that coin is good as it allows the team to learn from past triumphs and pitfalls to avoid them. And in the end we're talking a big difference were talking ERC20 vs actual ground up coins. Titanium has a solid business case and that business case i think is what we're getting behind not just a random 3 digit coin with little worth. This stands to be a coin with actual weight behind it as its useable for a real service.

I do believe in the project. This is one of the biggest ICO i have ever seen.
However, I just want to make sure everything is clear.
Here is the link of the Interview with the CEO, when he was in Verge:
https://cryptoincome.me/2017/10/03/interview-with-the-verges-michael-stollaire/
From the way he was described, he should be someone high up in Verge, probably core member.

This article you shared says Michael Stollaire is from Verge, I didnt know that. Is he still in that team or did he leave Verge?

After I checked Verge linkendin and their website, I did not see his name. So I assume he is not part of the team anymore. However, regarding some FUDs relating to verge, I don't know if it is related to Michael Stollaire or not.
If possible, I would like to hear some words from the CEO on this matter, as clearing this confusion will definitely bring more investors to Titanium.

I have to disagree, responding to random FUD is not the way to run a business, as you'll constantly be distracted by nonsense, theirs nothing negative been said related directly at Michael so he has nothing to respond to and more so, this is a completely new project and team, so i don't see any reason he should have to waste time on a non-point. I look forward to the project development and news on the platform and i think thats what everyone should focus on not, random "might be" fud that seems to be the thing of the day to talk about.

Guys, I don't see a problem that one of the team was a former member of Verge. We don't know why he left Verge and you cannot compare Titanium to Verge. The only thing that matters is that Michael Stollaire is now 100% focused on his new project - Titanium.
Well if he was the former member of Verge then i can see this ico going the right way because a lot of my friends invest in Verge and they have never regretted putting a single euro in it. I hope that this ico will get a lot of attention because they are partners with google.
Activity: 588
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi,

You're right, one thing is starting a business and another is knowing what you're actually doing, titanium provided me with what i need in every project, which is a track record and years of experience, they also provided a unique offer, the community is expanding and is very vibrant and i hope this will surpass my expectation

You are 100% right Ace, this project has so many positives, a brilliant team, great product with an actual use, intelligent marketing and a massive community promoting the project.

Indeed, Titanium is one of the few projects that investors should seriously consider. But it's hard to fight through this massive amount of new ICO everyday and discover the good ones.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi,

Jump to: