Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 113. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Can someone please confirm how much was sold during presale (USD) and what was the discount given to presale buyers?
Was there any individual buying caps during presale?

Thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hi,
After doing some google search, I found out that Michael Stollaire was Verge, xvg, core member. I also known about the fud that the Verge team already left the project.
How do we know if this is not another Verge 2.0

FUD, Rumor control the market a whole lot... it's a manipulative device used by whales to get their hands at valuable token(coin/project) in volume which looks impressive and has great prospect....

You want to know what kills FUD any time of the day? Research!

when u do a good research you see that there is a whole lot of things sketchy about the verge thing and yes its way different from the current titanium project...

Can't agree more. It is always good to used the sentences "I've read in some authentic article ..." instead of "I've heard rumors" it will not take long to validate whatever hits your way. In the very worst case scenario assuming you are too occupied to dig in some you can always ask the dev straight up in the group.

You're right mate, only the weak or newbie will fidget in such situation, like someone said, its a manipulative way which whalers uses to manipulate the market to there own advantage, whenever such cases arises, someone is actually making massive gain form it, even the most authentic articles are sometimes false, cryptocuremcy is a game and you need to understand the rules of the game
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Hi,
After doing some google search, I found out that Michael Stollaire was Verge, xvg, core member. I also known about the fud that the Verge team already left the project.

FUD, Rumor control the market a whole lot... it's a manipulative device used by whales to get their hands at valuable token(coin/project) in volume which looks impressive and has great prospect....

when u do a good research you see that there is a whole lot of things sketchy about the verge thing and yes its way different from the current titanium project...

Can't agree more. It is always good to used the sentences "I've read in some authentic article ..." instead of "I've heard rumors" it will not take long to validate whatever hits your way. In the very worst case scenario assuming you are too occupied to dig in some you can always ask the dev straight up in the group.

If you haven't heard apparently it was outted that the south korean government used the regulation mess they created ahead of time to play the market so that they could get in with better investments and were found to have made huge investments when the market crashed.

People in crypto need to start using their head for investments, projects that have a solid plan and team like titanium are longterm investments the joke of HODLing being life isn't a joke, supply of coins dry up and demand will continue to go up as more of the 7 billion people on the planet get involved. BTC for instance is halving again this year for miners which means even less supply and demand is increasing so guess what, prices will of course keep going up, and then down but then up again to new heights as wales consolidate their positions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Hi,

Activity: 532
why i use eth and etn make payment , the amount cant pop up , its show undefined undefined .... Sad Sad Sad

Hello mate, you might want to change your browser and try another one. Maybe Firefox too. If the problem persist then ask the dev in the Telegram group. Good luck
Activity: 252
Hi! I really want to participate in the project but I have a silly technical issue: when clicking on "Buy BAR", The terms of service do not format properly, and hence I cannot click on agree and proceed to the next step. I have tried this on chrome, internet explorer and iphone. Has anyone had the same issue and found a way to deal with it?

Hello Rhazoo, in case you haven't done so already, I've asked the Telegram chat ( https://t.me/TbisOfficial ) for advice, two people informed to to try it with Firefox.
If you have been using Firefox already regularily and still can't agree with ToS, try resetting to Firefox to factory settings.

Thanks a lot, will definitely try that!

I guess you have to use private browsing option in internet explorer or chrome browser. That will help you better. If still have issues then you have to ask on telegram channel as https://t.me/TbisOfficial. Dev will guide you better. Do not wait for more time. ICO will ends soon. This offer is till ICO end.

Members from TBIS actually implored the usage of Firefox, I doubt private browsing will do much aside from disabling website functionalities. There is a little over 2 days left to join the project, response rate on telegram is impeccable.
Activity: 168
Hi! I really want to participate in the project but I have a silly technical issue: when clicking on "Buy BAR", The terms of service do not format properly, and hence I cannot click on agree and proceed to the next step. I have tried this on chrome, internet explorer and iphone. Has anyone had the same issue and found a way to deal with it?

Hello Rhazoo, in case you haven't done so already, I've asked the Telegram chat ( https://t.me/TbisOfficial ) for advice, two people informed to to try it with Firefox.
If you have been using Firefox already regularily and still can't agree with ToS, try resetting to Firefox to factory settings.

I guess you have to use private browsing option in internet explorer or chrome browser. That will help you better. If still have issues then you have to ask on telegram channel as https://t.me/TbisOfficial. Dev will guide you better. Do not wait for more time. ICO will ends soon. This offer is till ICO end.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi,

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Activity: 252

Activity: 168

I don't know the solution for this, may be you need to update the  browser or need to enable/disable something in the browser settings.
 But you can raise this question in Titanium's Telegram channel for quick response. Dev team will reply here also but it might take time.
Activity: 2
Activity: 672
Hi,

These are fuds you never know if that is true or not. Have you checked the counters on the Titanium site ? More and more bars are sold everyday to investors i believe this coin will not be left.

Yep, just a load of fud cause someone is jealous of the product or they want "there" coin / project to moon.

Time will tell Smiley I'm confident in the Titanium team - they have shown great composure so far and I still believe that if they can get the ball moving and start putting out real customers - this will take over in the next 5 years

Yep the team seems to be handling things in strive, honestly a team member having previous experience in previous coins no matter the state of that coin is good as it allows the team to learn from past triumphs and pitfalls to avoid them. And in the end we're talking a big difference were talking ERC20 vs actual ground up coins. Titanium has a solid business case and that business case i think is what we're getting behind not just a random 3 digit coin with little worth. This stands to be a coin with actual weight behind it as its useable for a real service.

You're right, one thing is starting a business and another is knowing what you're actually doing, titanium provided me with what i need in every project, which is a track record and years of experience, they also provided a unique offer, the community is expanding and is very vibrant and i hope this will surpass my expectation

You are 100% right Ace, this project has so many positives, a brilliant team, great product with an actual use, intelligent marketing and a massive community promoting the project.

Nearly 23M BAR tokens sold!!!!

Indeed, Titanium is one of the few projects that investors should seriously consider. But it's hard to fight through this massive amount of new ICO everyday and discover the good ones.

True words. The amount of new ICOs that are starting every week is enormous. So I can understand that people have problems finding real gems, like Titanium. Here comes marketing in place, a very important aspect, no project can neglect to attract investors.

Yea, like finding a needle in a haystack, i don't want to waste my time on something that may not see the light at the end of the day, i carefully pick my ICOs and follow them judiciously, the number of bad ICOs is alarming and when i saw titanium, i had no other option than to join the train and the community is also speaking good about it 
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Titanium This Week ~ Episode Three - by CEO Michael Stollaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h56mR4pTm7A

Another amazing video, thanks for the information!
I am very glad that I am a participant of this project!

Great update and video, this is well presented and should reach out to other investors who are on board before the ICO ends Smiley

Keep up the good work team!
Activity: 15
If you have f whitepeper jn russian language, send me a link please.
Activity: 140
Great news, great partnership!!Titanium&Bounty0x  Shocked Shocked Shocked  https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/953880804421193729
Michael Stollaire will be joining Bounty0x as technical adviser

I hope everyone who wanted to had to jump into the departing train Cheesy

Thats really good. I am just wondering how he manages his time in multiple projects like this. Hatsoff to him. I hardly can concentrate on the second Sad

Titanium is sure to go to moon in my opinion. All the essential things are already there in place.

He must be a pretty busy man. Good video too, he seems passionate in what he does. Just dont know where he finds the time
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Titanium This Week ~ Episode Three - by CEO Michael Stollaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h56mR4pTm7A

Another amazing video, thanks for the information!
I am very glad that I am a participant of this project!
Activity: 146
why i use eth and etn make payment , the amount cant pop up , its show undefined undefined .... Sad Sad Sad

yeah you dont do it this way. you just sent the ETH to the address they provide at the bottom
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
Activity: 146
Whats marketplace in the roadmap? Is it the exchange you guys want to build?

Jump to: