Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 110. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
On what exchanges will Titanium be trading? Are there already announcements on this subject? I hope we will see Titanium on Kucoin, this Exchange is doing pretty well
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Hard Cap has been achieved and I would like to congratulate those who have invested in this project. I think they are planning to develop this project and in the near future we will be able to see their new development path and many exchanges will list this Token.

Really look forward to hearing from Titanium team to hear what exchanges we are going to be looking at getting on.

Will be good to see this get listed on big exchanges like bittrex and binance as I think it could really help with the volume.

Yep really looking forward to them hitting exchanges though i doubt i'll be selling any anytime soon, as the fact they reached cap so fast means these are going to be in high demand which means other see the benefit of holding them as much as i do, so that price is going to drive up over time, and its well worth it to HODL i feel the ends will definitly justify the means Smiley Quality ICO + Quality Team, i had a great feeling about this from the moment the team was so active with the community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
First ICO for me, got the BARS instantly. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hard Cap has been achieved and I would like to congratulate those who have invested in this project. I think they are planning to develop this project and in the near future we will be able to see their new development path and many exchanges will list this Token.

Really look forward to hearing from Titanium team to hear what exchanges we are going to be looking at getting on.

Will be good to see this get listed on big exchanges like bittrex and binance as I think it could really help with the volume.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Congrats. Bought BARs like in last minute with those Eth transaction delays Cool
Activity: 672
Whats marketplace in the roadmap? Is it the exchange you guys want to build?

Marketplace is like a platform for buying and selling of different altcoins, according to this, titanium is planning to open such platform for trading, which is awesome because they not only have to offer internet infrastructure but also a marketplace, example of a such is binance
But on their website, they still allow to buy BAR token
https://ico.tbis.io/dashboard/

Look at the "BAR left" counter on the right side. It says 0 BAR's left, and 35.000.000 sold.

But i still can. just bought it with my eth Smiley

That is weird, on telegram they said dont send ETH anymore. Dit you already received your BARs? Maybe they will send you back your ETH?
Activity: 252
Congratulations to the team of Titanium, I am glad the ICO is finalized.
The tokens are sold out sooner than I had anticipated which puts a big smile on my face on this beautiful day.
Activity: 432
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Congratulation everyone for this successful ICO, I am sure this is going to be a really great year for Titanium, I cant wait to see it on multiple exchange. One of the best ICO this month in my opinion.

That's not just your opinion, it was definitely one of the ICO highlights of this month so far. Now it will be very interesting to see at which price the tokens will trade on the open exchanges once they are listed. I can imagine that some people who missed the opportunity to buy during the ICO now what to try to get some tokens from an exchange.
Activity: 308
Congratulation everyone for this successful ICO, I am sure this is going to be a really great year for Titanium, I cant wait to see it on multiple exchange. One of the best ICO this month in my opinion.
Activity: 168
Titanium sold out

hardcap reached

congratulations to investors

let's all enjoy a good ride together and hope that all that was planned will be fufilled

I see y'all doing great

Good to hear, let's hope it doesn't get dumped upon exchange listing which I don't think it will as the bonuses weren't too ridiculas in comparison to other projects

Let's support and congrats to the Titanium and Developer Team! Now we are waiting for only listing to exchange platform. Just need to wait till end of ICO.... Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Titanium sold out

hardcap reached

let's all enjoy a good ride together and hope that all that was planned will be fufilled

I see y'all doing great

Good to hear, let's hope it doesn't get dumped upon exchange listing which I don't think it will as the bonuses weren't too ridiculas in comparison to other projects
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Пoддepжим Кoмaндy paзpaбoтчикoв Titanium! Пyбликyю cтaтью нa блoгe)
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Titanium sold out

hardcap reached

I see y'all doing great
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
But on their website, they still allow to buy BAR token
https://ico.tbis.io/dashboard/

Look at the "BAR left" counter on the right side. It says 0 BAR's left, and 35.000.000 sold.

On telegram group Titanium team mentioned don't send payment now, token sold out. All transactions will be completed today and all orders will be sent with bonus tokens. You can check with them tomorrow if you dont receive your order or something is missing.
So even if you see buying options don't send money.
Wait for next update from Dev team
Merit: 22
I think it is very annoying with all these high quality ICO's happening now. I have to put at least 1-2k USD in each, and I do, but my fiat reservers are not unlimited..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I am annoyed today something that I have not bought more BAR. But if the tokens are traded on stock exchanges, I will still buy some. Titanium will be heard a lot in the next few years

I know that feeling  Cheesy When you were thinking about putting some more money into a project and then the ICO excels all expectations and sells all tokens faster than you thought, you always regret not buying more.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I am annoyed today something that I have not bought more BAR. But if the tokens are traded on stock exchanges, I will still buy some. Titanium will be heard a lot in the next few years
Jump to: