Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 111. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
It was a great run Titanium team. Congratulation on the sale and can't wait to see it in action. I am all in for your weekly updates. what would be your plan forwards in the next few weeks?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
But on their website, they still allow to buy BAR token
https://ico.tbis.io/dashboard/

Look at the "BAR left" counter on the right side. It says 0 BAR's left, and 35.000.000 sold.

But i still can. just bought it with my eth Smiley

Bars are sold out and registration for ico is still open. How come about that. Why is it still open? There aught to be a caption saying ico sales ha ended

Look at the "BAR left" counter on the right side. It says 0 BAR's left, and 35.000.000 sold.

But i still can. just bought it with my eth Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 22

Look great project. Will buy some BAR token today!

Too late buddy boy. Hard cap was reached yesterday, and ICO is closed. You have to wait until it is listed on an exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sold out and 35 million USD raised! That's soo impressive. Congratulations to the team and of course to all the investors who contributed to this project. I am sure, Titanium has a great future and it will be a good investment.

I knew they would sell out before the end of their token sale! Spectacular job by the TBIS team, can't wait to see what happens next with this project. This has been a very exciting week in crypto!

Wow. Its same happened what I expected. Congrats Dev and Titanium Team for hard work and good efforts. ICO rating seems to be same.
https://tbis.io/ico-reviews/
I am thrilled to be an investor in Titanium. Great team, great vision.
Activity: 7
Hello I bought 300 titanium bar tokens with bitcoin on 13 january and its been more than 5 days status is still showing as pending. Can you please have a look and sort it out.
Activity: 168
wow, yesterday I still see the coins sold about 70% and now it is sold out
the enthusiasm of the crypto community is very good, congratulations

Congratulations to Titanium team. I was expecting that Tokens will sold out within a week, but it's got sold out faster than my expectations. This shows how people are very confident about Titanium and I am going to hold my BARs. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
wow, yesterday I still see the coins sold about 70% and now it is sold out
the enthusiasm of the crypto community is very good, congratulations
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Congrats, devs! The token sale has reached the hard cap earlier than I expect. It's a great achievement!

congratulations for this project, the result turned out to be satisfactory, the token sale already reached hardcap, may be able to enter the market and it looks like the rate of this project will be good. I wait for the development of this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
Congrats, devs! The token sale has reached the hard cap earlier than I expect. It's a great achievement!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Which exchange will firstly list titanium token? I'm very frustrated that i've missed this ico Sad
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
ICO is officially closed or is it going to continue like some other projects did? I really wish the ICO to continue with selling more bars and make the project much bigger than any other ICOs in the history. Let's see what will be official announcement at it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Wait I just got home from work they hit hardcap??? Your kidding me I wanted to buy more when I got paid well this sucks lol I seem to always screw myself on the quality icos and not invest enough first it was c20 now its titanium I just can't catch a break lol all I want is a LOT of tokens on a successful quality ico like this one lol

It's really great news though and the team more than deserves it look forward to more news and seeing what's next!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
My sincere congratulations to the project team on the successful completion of the ICO! With you it was pleasant to have business, further successes to you!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
infrastructure systems are increasingly in demand, in terms of transactions, security, and speed is very preferred. I am very happy to see you doing your work design, this looks better, hopefully this project is successful for the future

Business are business and there's always a risk but I'm really confident that this team will deliver. They have the team, the funding and a lot of resources to leverage on. And of course the electroneum agreement has a lot of power to push this project further. I'm really very happy of how things are going for this project!
Jump to: