Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 112. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
infrastructure systems are increasingly in demand, in terms of transactions, security, and speed is very preferred. I am very happy to see you doing your work design, this looks better, hopefully this project is successful for the future
Activity: 266
Just saw in the Twitter news about ICO conclusion. Impressive work of team! Warmest congratulations , you did your best!

That's an impressive achievement always but it's even bigger because they have done it in the middle of the January crash! Congratulations to the team! I hope they are celebrating this achievement as it merits Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hard cap reached - very nice!

3 days ago I bought BAR with Bitcoin. The payment has arrived, still the BAR coins didn't make it to my wallet yet. I hope they get there before BAR hits the exchanges.
I bought some more BAR several hours ago with Ethererum and they arrived instantly.
Any suggestions?

Good investment this coin is going to moon! I would suggest contacting their telegram chat one of the community managers will put you in touch with the correct person to speak with:

https://t.me/TbisOfficial
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hard cap reached - very nice!

3 days ago I bought BAR with Bitcoin. The payment has arrived, still the BAR coins didn't make it to my wallet yet. I hope they get there before BAR hits the exchanges.
I bought some more BAR several hours ago with Ethererum and they arrived instantly.
Any suggestions?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Sold out and 35 million USD raised! That's soo impressive. Congratulations to the team and of course to all the investors who contributed to this project. I am sure, Titanium has a great future and it will be a good investment.

I knew they would sell out before the end of their token sale! Spectacular job by the TBIS team, can't wait to see what happens next with this project. This has been a very exciting week in crypto!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Just saw in the Twitter news about ICO conclusion. Impressive work of team! Warmest congratulations , you did your best!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Sold out and 35 million USD raised! That's soo impressive. Congratulations to the team and of course to all the investors who contributed to this project. I am sure, Titanium has a great future and it will be a good investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Thats unbelivible!!)) So fast! Congratulation to teamand all participiants!!!
The best project in 2018!!!
Activity: 350
Just 3 or 4 days back it was 30 million. Now already 35 million. Its excellent number at short span of time.I’d like to know about your marketing strategy that is supposed to help TBIS to compete with provisioning and virtualization space leaders?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
What will happen when all the 35 million Bars are sold, because now 30 million Bars are sold. Will the ICO be over or will they do something else ?

35M is the hard cap. Ones the hard cap is reached, that means they no longer have token to sell out which will automatically mean the end of ICO. that's what I think will definitely happen

They just sold all of their Bars haha. Congratulations to Titanium that they have reached the hard cap it must have token a long work. Btw thanks Owillz for your comment. Now i know what will happen when a ICO reaches their hard cap.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
big congratulations to the team of titanium. sold out in a few days, really good job!

I am also happy to be in. if only with a small package of BAR tokens, but with which I will probably have much joy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
WHAT, is this really happening? How is it possible that Titanium sold out so fast! I knew it was a good project, but I never expected it would be sold out so fast!
Activity: 532
What will happen when all the 35 million Bars are sold, because now 30 million Bars are sold. Will the ICO be over or will they do something else ?

35M is the hard cap. Ones the hard cap is reached, that means they no longer have token to sell out which will automatically mean the end of ICO. that's what I think will definitely happen
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

"Just as steel changed the building industry forever, Titanium will usher in a new era of network construction."

BREAKING NEWS

ICO FINISHED
QUANTITY OF TOKENS BAR REMAINING 0.000000

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TEAM AND THANK YOU TO ALL INVESTORS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND TRUST

We officially SOLD OUT - we raised 35 million USD in just 18 days into ICO. Thanks everyone for participating and supporting us.
Now, let's work for making Titanium one of the best projects in the futures

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

BREAKING NEWS

ICO FINISHED
QUANTITY OF TOKENS BAR REMAINING 0.000000

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TEAM AND THANK YOU TO ALL INVESTORS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND TRUST

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
We officially SOLD OUT - we raised 35 million USD in just 18 days into ICO. Thanks everyone for participating and supporting us.
Now, let's work for making Titanium one of the best projects in the futures
congratulations !it was very cool!!! Grin
Activity: 117
I invested into Electroneum but I will not invest into Titanium. Michael Stollaire is just a chatterbox. Can't really trust him if he is leaking secrets as soon as he is looking into a camera.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Can someone please confirm how much was sold during presale (USD) and what was the discount given to presale buyers?
Was there any individual buying caps during presale?

Thanks

At Pre-Sale we raised more than 2m USD and investors got a 20% bonus. I didn't understand that:
"Was there any individual buying caps during presale?"

I think he wants to know if there was a maximum amount of ETH one investor was allowed to send during the pre-sale or if he could've bought as much as wanted.

Exactly Sozialtourist, that was what I wanted to know because some popular presale/ICOs limit the amount of tokens each person can buy to avoid everything ending up in the hands of a few whales.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Can someone please confirm how much was sold during presale (USD) and what was the discount given to presale buyers?
Was there any individual buying caps during presale?

Thanks

At Pre-Sale we raised more than 2m USD and investors got a 20% bonus. I didn't understand that:
"Was there any individual buying caps during presale?"

I think he wants to know if there was a maximum amount of ETH one investor was allowed to send during the pre-sale or if he could've bought as much as wanted.
Jump to: