Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 120. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
i heard rumour that titanium is now in partner with electronium??? Huh Huh how true is this and who else heard it. it was stated that their ceo micheal stollaire is now a technical advisor for electronium. is this true??

Its true news. Great interview for Electroneum and Titanium ico holders will be blessed this year. You can check in below YouTube link discussion between both CEO :
https://youtu.be/bGJOm87YXLs

Great to hear this may be a genuine partnership then. Thanks for the link this is great news - can anyone from Titanium confirm this is true & legit?

Will be huge to news the ICO and should definitely increase the volume.

This is a two sided benefit. The investor of electroneum will automatically have trust and interest in titanium project (if they didn't have before now) and also I heard you can now use electroneum to purchase titanium coin during their ico. Good marketing  strategy for both electroneum and titanium.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
14,339,543 bar sold already!

soft cap shattered! Titanium is a huge project as it looking upwards, top quality visible and responsive teams very active in social networks to keep users updated
Agreed is really excited. So much for the messy congestion though the gas price is crazy. safe low is 50 gwei. Worth getting in though.

Titanium to the moon.

I am also excited about this project. We have seen that the investors are liking this project, because of the sold bars. I find it awesome that you can easily set up a router with this project there will be no time loss !

Over 13.5M BARS sold, I can't believe how much they have raised over the past week, I think a lot of press releases has really helped advertise the TBIS project and it's starting to get the attention it deserves. This is a serious project and all newbies to this thread should definitely check out the whitepaper to learn more:

https://tbis.io/titanium-infrastructure-services-wp-v2-6/

Actually, close to 18M have been sold at the moment:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc7579bb99af590ec71c316e1ac4436c535039594

My prediction is that it will hit hardcap in a week.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
14,339,540!!
fund grow slowly, but my gut tells me that it would boost to 20 mln in the remaining 5 days Wink Wink

Wow that is really fast! Last time I checked it was 3 times less than this amount. Did the press releases really do this or did I miss something?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

soft cap shattered! Titanium is a huge project as it looking upwards, top quality visible and responsive teams very active in social networks to keep users updated
Agreed is really excited. So much for the messy congestion though the gas price is crazy. safe low is 50 gwei. Worth getting in though.

Titanium to the moon.

I am also excited about this project. We have seen that the investors are liking this project, because of the sold bars. I find it awesome that you can easily set up a router with this project there will be no time loss !

Over 13.5M BARS sold, I can't believe how much they have raised over the past week, I think a lot of press releases has really helped advertise the TBIS project and it's starting to get the attention it deserves. This is a serious project and all newbies to this thread should definitely check out the whitepaper to learn more:

https://tbis.io/titanium-infrastructure-services-wp-v2-6/
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Titanium to the moon.

Activity: 1
only my inversion can be of 1000 or 5000 usd? is correct? Thanks.
Activity: 490

Titanium to the moon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
great project, will follow
Merit: 16
14,339,540!!
fund grow slowly, but my gut tells me that it would boost to 20 mln in the remaining 5 days Wink Wink
Activity: 140
This looks like very interesting project,already joined channels and will wait for more news and updates.

Thinking of joining their ico soon. Experiencing delays because of the ethereum network back log. It's delaying me from selling one of my coins so that I can invest in this. Once the sale is made, I buying.

I think the ethereum network is a bit free at the moment because i just made some transactions with ease, not sure how that will last, i hope the titanium team will consider putting this into there concept, anything that slows down transactions with high fees will definitely affect any project

Many ICOs has suffered from bad ETH network, hopefully The network will stay like this because I dont like to pay high fees anymore
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

So far I've totally overlooked this point: Titanium will also open an exchange where you can trade the 200 largest crypto currencies with the 20 largest fiat currencies. That sounds great.
Titanium really has a lot of big plans, every day I discover something new. Almost hard to keep track of:-)

It is going to be hectic getting all the traffic on board. But the best thing about all of this is the other services; So the exchange would make sense. Think it will be easily to use other services in titanium. all using the same token. Smart way of maximizing token value.

Hard to keep track of is understatement i somehow completely overlooked the fact they're going to have a fiat+crypto exchange, I need to go reread that whitepaper as when i read it, i musta been sleepy LOL. That's insanely good though, diversity of exchanges is something that helps the community as a whole as too often one big exchange running into an issues throws a monkey wrench into the markets.

I do hope that the titanium team can pull off all their goals, i'd imagine they will take them 1 bite at a time and roll out pieces of the platform over time to make sure things grow naturally and keep the community healthy and expanding or atleast that's how i would do it XD
Activity: 5
Activity: 490

So far I've totally overlooked this point: Titanium will also open an exchange where you can trade the 200 largest crypto currencies with the 20 largest fiat currencies. That sounds great.
Titanium really has a lot of big plans, every day I discover something new. Almost hard to keep track of:-)

It is going to be hectic getting all the traffic on board. But the best thing about all of this is the other services; So the exchange would make sense. Think it will be easily to use other services in titanium. all using the same token. Smart way of maximizing token value.
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

That's very true, I like to focus on a different part of the whitepaper every week and I like to think about how they can develop their products and services.

I think the DexChange is an exciting concept, like you said they want to list the 200 largest crypto's in the world and they also want to charge the cheapest fees in the world.

It's a good mixture.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
i heard rumour that titanium is now in partner with electronium??? Huh Huh how true is this and who else heard it. it was stated that their ceo micheal stollaire is now a technical advisor for electronium. is this true??

Its true news. Great interview for Electroneum and Titanium ico holders will be blessed this year. You can check in below YouTube link discussion between both CEO :
https://youtu.be/bGJOm87YXLs

Great to hear this may be a genuine partnership then. Thanks for the link this is great news - can anyone from Titanium confirm this is true & legit?

Will be huge to news the ICO and should definitely increase the volume.
Activity: 252
This looks like very interesting project,already joined channels and will wait for more news and updates.

Thinking of joining their ico soon. Experiencing delays because of the ethereum network back log. It's delaying me from selling one of my coins so that I can invest in this. Once the sale is made, I buying.

I think the ethereum network is a bit free at the moment because i just made some transactions with ease, not sure how that will last, i hope the titanium team will consider putting this into there concept, anything that slows down transactions with high fees will definitely affect any project

Right now the suggested gas price to use according to Ethergasstation (https://ethgasstation.info/) is 40 gwei. Maybe you can check the site regularly to find a good moment to sell you coin to invest.

Thanks for that link! this is very useful information. I've bookmarked it, I anticipate transaction delays in the future and by using that site i can guarantee my investment in an ICO will pass with a higher degree of certainty
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Right now the suggested gas price to use according to Ethergasstation (https://ethgasstation.info/) is 40 gwei. Maybe you can check the site regularly to find a good moment to sell you coin to invest.

Ya checking the gas station is the best as you can see the blocks been full so the fees are high to push through or you can wait a while and see if gas prices drop I tend to avoid sending during full block times as they normally clear out eventually and prices drop and I tend to be cheap I mean at 40gwei it's still only like 1$ a reasonable fee for sending an investment to something like titanium.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Jump to: