Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 123. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Everyday there are more bars being sold i check it everyday on the Titanium site (counter). This means that the investors are actually investing in this ICO. Well done !
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
All this success is for the solid project or the partnership with electroneum ..?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
This Week in Titanium:

Hi, I am Michael Stollaire, the Founder and CEO of Titanium, and this is the very first edition of our weekly log, "This Week in Titanium."

In the future we will also, have similar video events for Q&A and AMAs for the entire Titanium Team, so that you can meet us all, live and in-person.

Here are our key achievements of the week.

Key Achievements:

1. Published in Forbes and Inc.
2. Other interviews with me to be published in Entrepreneur, Fortune, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Huffington Post, TechCrunch, etc.
3. Marketing Team expanded triple in size.
4. New Bitcoin Talk ANN thread.
5. Blew through 50% of our soft cap at over $500,000 raised thus far in the Titanium Pre-Sale.
6. I've been invited to go to a high-end Blockchain conference event in Dubai
7. Meeting with top tech security expert on Friday, as he wants my input about Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/Fintech
8. Will be on AMC's NewsWatch on January 8, 2017
9. The development team has announced that they have had a great success with the Titanium IaaS product, regarding Ethereum Smart Contract interweaving, allowing us to virtualize infrastructure equipment, like desktops, servers, routers, switches, etc.

This concludes the first edition of This Week in Titanium. We are just getting warmed up, so look for even more exciting news in next week's log.

Have these weekly logs been posted on other media or the idea got discarded? I would like to have a look at all the information of the last month in a compact post like this one. I've googled for it but to not avail.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
What is the maximum amount of money that TBIS can collect on this ICO?

Hi Martbruce, it is customary that in whitepapers of ICO's softcap and hardcap are mentioned. When softcap is reached but not the hardcap, the project will develop but with reduced expenditure, whereas if the hardcap is reached, the project will develop as advertised. In this case the softcap is 1,000,000 USD & the hardcap 35,000,00 USD. In the event the minimum goal is not reached, all Ether will be reimbursed. Some ICO's keep a percentage of the investment in the event of insufficient investment, but not Titanium.
Activity: 140
Just to bring to the notice of this team, a fake form is ongoing claiming to be titanium, with the titanium logo on there twitter page, please beware that the main titanium twitter page has about 17.9k twitter followers

It's good that you mention it here as well. Whenever there is a successful and popular ICO, these damn scammers try to exploit the situation to steal money from potential investors. So always double-check that you are on the official site, the correct twitter-page etc.

Thanks for the alert. Lately this is a very popular way to scam in cryptoworld. Good thing Titanium is warning other people through their twitter
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hi Tzegian, i'd like to know how to contact TBIS support please? I emailed from the contact page on website but no response yet.

Please let me know

Thank you

Hey, head over to the titanium telegram channel which link is on the 1st page, the admins are quite active and someone will be able to help you out there.
Cheers
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This looks like very interesting project,already joined channels and will wait for more news and updates.

Thinking of joining their ico soon. Experiencing delays because of the ethereum network back log. It's delaying me from selling one of my coins so that I can invest in this. Once the sale is made, I buying.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Just to bring to the notice of this team, a fake form is ongoing claiming to be titanium, with the titanium logo on there twitter page, please beware that the main titanium twitter page has about 17.9k twitter followers

It's good that you mention it here as well. Whenever there is a successful and popular ICO, these damn scammers try to exploit the situation to steal money from potential investors. So always double-check that you are on the official site, the correct twitter-page etc.

Thats true. If you refer somebody and if that person did not buy any BAR token, then you will not get anything. On the otherhand, they have telegram reference airdrop. If you introduce people in their telegram you will get 1 BAR per one addition. Even if he/she did not buy BARs, you will get your token.
Activity: 94
Hi Tzegian, i'd like to know how to contact TBIS support please? I emailed from the contact page on website but no response yet.

Please let me know

Thank you

Activity: 168
This Week in Titanium:

Hi, I am Michael Stollaire, the Founder and CEO of Titanium, and this is the very first edition of our weekly log, "This Week in Titanium."

In the future we will also, have similar video events for Q&A and AMAs for the entire Titanium Team, so that you can meet us all, live and in-person.

Here are our key achievements of the week.

Key Achievements:

1. Published in Forbes and Inc.
2. Other interviews with me to be published in Entrepreneur, Fortune, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Huffington Post, TechCrunch, etc.
3. Marketing Team expanded triple in size.
4. New Bitcoin Talk ANN thread.
5. Blew through 50% of our soft cap at over $500,000 raised thus far in the Titanium Pre-Sale.
6. I've been invited to go to a high-end Blockchain conference event in Dubai
7. Meeting with top tech security expert on Friday, as he wants my input about Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/Fintech
8. Will be on AMC's NewsWatch on January 8, 2017
9. The development team has announced that they have had a great success with the Titanium IaaS product, regarding Ethereum Smart Contract interweaving, allowing us to virtualize infrastructure equipment, like desktops, servers, routers, switches, etc.

This concludes the first edition of This Week in Titanium. We are just getting warmed up, so look for even more exciting news in next week's log.

With this, Titanium should become one of the best project of the coming months. How many days left until the end of the ICO?

Indeed this is one of the good ICO. But this project is stills in its early stage. So we should invest amount which we can keep for long term and keep watching it's progress
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 196
I think this is one of the most unique and interesting project.
Activity: 140
What's the gain of refering others ?

As far as I know, it's like when you refer someone to the Titanium ICO and he buys some tokens there, you will get 5% of this purchase credited to your account as well.

In addition: this means also when you refer someone, and that person does not buy anything in the Titanium ICO, you will get no rewards for referring
Activity: 672
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

As far as I know, it's like when you refer someone to the Titanium ICO and he buys some tokens there, you will get 5% of this purchase credited to your account as well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 61
I see this is a very new idea. If this is true, this is a project that will be very successful. I wish the development team will succeed with this project.
Activity: 238
For how much now you can buy one token?
It’s over on Feb 12, 2018 but keep in mind tokens may be sold out sooner than that.
Activity: 238
For how much now you can buy one token?
Activity: 101
i have already read thru the ico information but also like to know much about titanium, i believe is going to be good project. thanks
Jump to: