Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 122. (Read 81012 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012
I was read that Titanium would build their infrastructure in a super strong foundation, but the most important part of the puzzle is blockchain in order to decentralize all that you are trying to achieve. It will be iteresting to see a more technical explanation. I see Your succsess in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
just read through DaaS "Desktop as a Service". Using this, i will be able to access my computer from every smartphone or available terminal. That is really great, guess it work a little bit like remote desktop? And all is encrypted by the Titanium Desktop. Really great stuff!

I think it's less you accessing your desktop and now you accessing a Remote Desktop terminal running in the cloud of the network. It's a vps sorta not so much a teamviewer replacement or that's how I understood the explanation of  hat they are planning to do
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
just read through DaaS "Desktop as a Service". Using this, i will be able to access my computer from every smartphone or available terminal. That is really great, guess it work a little bit like remote desktop? And all is encrypted by the Titanium Desktop. Really great stuff!

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Everyday there are more bars being sold i check it everyday on the Titanium site (counter). This means that the investors are actually investing in this ICO. Well done !
The news of this project has really gone far and wide in the crypto world and it is judged by many as a very good project to invest in. Giving the bulk of scam ico present today, this project has really gained the trust of many crypto lovers
Activity: 406
I wonder if there will be a free function for deploying ASIC emulation or graphics processes with user-defined hashing speed?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is the BAR Token the only currency to pay for services of the ecosystem? Or are there more options? The Project is on the very beginning. Launch an testing will start this year, and release is 2020. A lot of time, but the wait will be worth it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
This is indeed an interesting project. Having worked in IT Infrastructure myself I know how painful it is to setup things yourself. With such concept things are definitely going to be smooth for a company as most of the things will be handled by the vendor. I would love to setup things on the fly and have a proactive monitoring set for my servers and other network devices. This is indeed the path which is still unexplored and I am happy that blockchain and project like this have bought the bits and pieces together and presented it in the most efficient and effective manner.

Good luck to the team and I will be following your project for sure.

3. I'm a little weary that the address on your DUNS number is registered to your apt.
TITANIUM BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES INC.
15027 DICKENS ST APT 4
SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91403

HOWEVER, it's not uncommon to start a business from home so I wont knock this too hard.

All that said - I think TBIS has a pretty lofty goal here and I hope that your team can deliver.  

Regarding this, it has been answered before at telegram, the whole team is distributed around the world. Soon office heardquarters will be opened in USA  Wink

Great news!!!
I belive in my dear Titanium, ask my signature)
To all who not joinet - please join!
Merit: 16
As of yesterday TBIS's team achieved 10.000 telegram users, a strong presence in the community is an important factor for a successful ICO, glad TBIS is doing well

Does anyone have experience with ICObench? TBIS scores pretty well:
https://icobench.com/ico/titanium-blockchain-infrastructure-services

Also there is a TBIS lottery, winners are announced on friday february the 2nd, 1000, 500 & 250 BAR tokens will be given away  Grin
https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/951906809899634689

thanks for that, so far I have overlooked the lottery, but I immediately took part in it. Always nice, if you have the opportunity to increase your investment with free coins :-)

I've entered the Titanium Twitter lottery today, hopefully they're still accepting entries. It's a very generous giveaway and it would be great to win 1000 BAR tokens which is the top prize!

Nice, I didn't know about this little lottery. Just got in, hopefully they're still open. Great marketing for product awareness and twitter campaign, and as mentioned above - very generous. Would imagine they will be worth alot more later on in 2018.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello. I want to buy tokens, but when I put the number of coins I want to buy, I see the: undefined undefined and can't see the number of ETH I need to send.

Can dev fix it?

Activity: 1
sounds like an awesome project, only question i have is both businesses EHI and TBIS have an address of 15027 Dickens Street, Suite 4, North Hollywood, CA, 91403, USA, when you type these in a search it leads to an apartment building. EHI was founded in 1999 i find it hard to believe both these businesses are run out of an apartment building. 
Activity: 266
Hello. I was pleased that there will be mobile applications Titanium for iOS and Android. I would like to clarify, will they support all the functionality of the web version?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
This Week in Titanium:

Hi, I am Michael Stollaire, the Founder and CEO of Titanium, and this is the very first edition of our weekly log, "This Week in Titanium."

In the future we will also, have similar video events for Q&A and AMAs for the entire Titanium Team, so that you can meet us all, live and in-person.

Here are our key achievements of the week.

Key Achievements:

1. Published in Forbes and Inc.
2. Other interviews with me to be published in Entrepreneur, Fortune, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Huffington Post, TechCrunch, etc.
3. Marketing Team expanded triple in size.
4. New Bitcoin Talk ANN thread.
5. Blew through 50% of our soft cap at over $500,000 raised thus far in the Titanium Pre-Sale.
6. I've been invited to go to a high-end Blockchain conference event in Dubai
7. Meeting with top tech security expert on Friday, as he wants my input about Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/Fintech
8. Will be on AMC's NewsWatch on January 8, 2017
9. The development team has announced that they have had a great success with the Titanium IaaS product, regarding Ethereum Smart Contract interweaving, allowing us to virtualize infrastructure equipment, like desktops, servers, routers, switches, etc.

This concludes the first edition of This Week in Titanium. We are just getting warmed up, so look for even more exciting news in next week's log.

Have these weekly logs been posted on other media or the idea got discarded? I would like to have a look at all the information of the last month in a compact post like this one. I've googled for it but to not avail.

Yeah this was a good summary, it would be great if the Michael & the TBIS team could continue posting these weekly updates on this thread. There are videos on youtube from Michael, please see link below for the latest one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2t-LlI9Wzg&t=2s

I really have to agree Michael seeing a nice recap of the progress made and the upcoming events really gives everyone a nice overview of the progress being made. Being part of an ICO that keeps its investors and people that are on the fence uptodate really goes a long way to reassuring the decision to participate.

Keep up the great work! But definitely update every so often on the progress of the project I know a lot of info is in the telegram but a good portion of us like to read it on the forum at our own pace Smiley the telegram tends to fly by

I can't agree more, once a Telegram group passes the 2k users mark it stops being a source of info for me. I'm not reading 500+ messages each time I'm back. And Telegram search function is the worst amongst all the apps I use daily. On the other hand, for chatting is the best one.

Actually Telegram is good, but when the group is getting a lot of members it is hard for some people to follow it. The messages fly like airplanes in the chat. So you need to scroll a lot up to read what was going on.
Activity: 266
This Week in Titanium:

Hi, I am Michael Stollaire, the Founder and CEO of Titanium, and this is the very first edition of our weekly log, "This Week in Titanium."

In the future we will also, have similar video events for Q&A and AMAs for the entire Titanium Team, so that you can meet us all, live and in-person.

Key Achievements:

2. Other interviews with me to be published in Entrepreneur, Fortune, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Huffington Post, TechCrunch, etc.
5. Blew through 50% of our soft cap at over $500,000 raised thus far in the Titanium Pre-Sale.
7. Meeting with top tech security expert on Friday, as he wants my input about Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/Fintech
9. The development team has announced that they have had a great success with the Titanium IaaS product, regarding Ethereum Smart Contract interweaving, allowing us to virtualize infrastructure equipment, like desktops, servers, routers, switches, etc.

This concludes the first edition of This Week in Titanium. We are just getting warmed up, so look for even more exciting news in next week's log.

Have these weekly logs been posted on other media or the idea got discarded? I would like to have a look at all the information of the last month in a compact post like this one. I've googled for it but to not avail.

Yeah this was a good summary, it would be great if the Michael & the TBIS team could continue posting these weekly updates on this thread. There are videos on youtube from Michael, please see link below for the latest one:

I really have to agree Michael seeing a nice recap of the progress made and the upcoming events really gives everyone a nice overview of the progress being made. Being part of an ICO that keeps its investors and people that are on the fence uptodate really goes a long way to reassuring the decision to participate.

Keep up the great work! But definitely update every so often on the progress of the project I know a lot of info is in the telegram but a good portion of us like to read it on the forum at our own pace Smiley the telegram tends to fly by

I can't agree more, once a Telegram group passes the 2k users mark it stops being a source of info for me. I'm not reading 500+ messages each time I'm back. And Telegram search function is the worst amongst all the apps I use daily. On the other hand, for chatting is the best one.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
This Week in Titanium:

Key Achievements:

Activity: 35
just bought some BARS. good luck on your ICO
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
Hi Tzegian, i'd like to know how to contact TBIS support please? I emailed from the contact page on website but no response yet.

Please let me know

Thank you

Hello, as others mentioned also, if you don't hear back from support, please come at our telegram group so we can help you there. All admins and the devs are very active and helpful there:

https://t.me/TbisOfficial
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This Week in Titanium:

Key Achievements:

Activity: 168
Hopefully, I will be one of the lucky winners for Titanium. I see this project to be one of the best for 2018 and having some tokens will be a good investment
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As of yesterday TBIS's team achieved 10.000 telegram users, a strong presence in the community is an important factor for a successful ICO, glad TBIS is doing well

Does anyone have experience with ICObench? TBIS scores pretty well:
https://icobench.com/ico/titanium-blockchain-infrastructure-services

Also there is a TBIS lottery, winners are announced on friday february the 2nd, 1000, 500 & 250 BAR tokens will be given away  Grin
https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/951906809899634689

thanks for that, so far I have overlooked the lottery, but I immediately took part in it. Always nice, if you have the opportunity to increase your investment with free coins :-)

I've entered the Titanium Twitter lottery today, hopefully they're still accepting entries. It's a very generous giveaway and it would be great to win 1000 BAR tokens which is the top prize!
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
The project has already collected nearly 12 million, a very good result. There are all chances to collect the maximum amount.
Jump to: