Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 121. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This looks like very interesting project,already joined channels and will wait for more news and updates.

Thinking of joining their ico soon. Experiencing delays because of the ethereum network back log. It's delaying me from selling one of my coins so that I can invest in this. Once the sale is made, I buying.

I think the ethereum network is a bit free at the moment because i just made some transactions with ease, not sure how that will last, i hope the titanium team will consider putting this into there concept, anything that slows down transactions with high fees will definitely affect any project
Activity: 168
i heard rumour that titanium is now in partner with electronium??? Huh Huh how true is this and who else heard it. it was stated that their ceo micheal stollaire is now a technical advisor for electronium. is this true??

Its true news. Great interview for Electroneum and Titanium ico holders will be blessed this year. You can check in below YouTube link discussion between both CEO :
https://youtu.be/bGJOm87YXLs
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Can I buy with ETH? It doesnt show the address and the amount to send for me.
Activity: 252
I see in the whitepaper right now that they are seeking a partnership with SIA, a decentralized cloud storage. For me that's great, because that's where I invested too, and that's how two of my investments come together:-)

Hope they get that partnership with SIA, I am supporting SIA by mining on their blockchain, if only I held the coins, am I right?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I went to the telegram group but found it pretty difficult to follow along what exactly I was supposed to do there? The bot idea might be good in principle but its firstly pretty hard to find and secondly not all that helpful. What about some plainly laid out instructions in the ANN please?
Activity: 532
i heard rumour that titanium is now in partner with electronium??? Huh Huh how true is this and who else heard it. it was stated that their ceo micheal stollaire is now a technical advisor for electronium. is this true??
Hi can someone please clarify exactly how tokens will be used and burned?

You should contact to dev and ask question to him. He will guide you properly better than us or read whitepaper on TBIS.io . Also keep touch with Titanium news on twitter and telegram channel. Please join to below telegram channel and twitter group :

https://t.me/TbisOfficial

https://twitter.com/TBISINC
Does anyone know when the coin will hit the exchanges?

Bought some tokens and trying to buy more but i dont think ill have enough time to buy more, by looking at it the ico will finish before the end of January 2018.

I don't know when it will hit exchange, will try to find the info in whitepaper. But I think holding it for few months will give more profit (depend on the progress of project).
I also think it will be sold out earlier than ICO end date.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Bought some tokens and trying to buy more but i dont think ill have enough time to buy more, by looking at it the ico will finish before the end of January 2018.

So ICO ends on the 24th Jan, we will expect to hit the exchanges shortly after that, probably around ~1month given plenty of time for the team to work hard and start working with the listing of exchanges.

I'd expect around 1-2 months from the 24th and we should be hitting some nice exchanges Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
How to register on Telegram Titan Bot?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Very interesting personality executive director of Titanium. But I want someone to tell about his experience in technology projects to objectively assess his competence in this field. Can anyone tell?

Thats indeed true. Very efficient management is extremely important together with very sharp and smart team members. Titanium have both of these aspects. You have to scroll this thread few pages up regarding CEO of Titanium. As far as I remember he executed a very successful project earlier which is Verge. May be I am wrong in mentioning this project name. Correct me if I am wrong..
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I see in the whitepaper right now that they are seeking a partnership with SIA, a decentralized cloud storage. For me that's great, because that's where I invested too, and that's how two of my investments come together:-)
CryptoEscrow - this service allows TBIS uses to use any supported crypto currency to purchase items, auction items etc and leverage an Etherium-based escrow service based on the smart contract. This will enable buyers n sellers to conduct the transaction free of worries typically associated with online transaction. This seems to very nice concept.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
The official telegram group is rapidly growing.
There wewe only 500 members When I joined. But now over 10,000 members! Great!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Very interesting personality executive director of Titanium. But I want someone to tell about his experience in technology projects to objectively assess his competence in this field. Can anyone tell?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi can someone please clarify exactly how tokens will be used and burned?
Activity: 224
Greetings! Very interesting, due to what developers will be able to reduce the average recovery time (MTTR)?
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Wow! all i can say is wow! I went through the website tbis.io was reading all through and kept seeing "revolutionary!" screaming at me from the plan to virtualize the entire process of an IT enterprise to the fact that it's going to be built on a cloud based environment on the decentralize ethereum blockchain... this is big..

we hope to see all this implemented as this is both revolutionary in every sense and will help in easing a lot in the IT industry
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
What exactly is titanium? I heard a lot of people around me talk about it but i have never heard of it. Can someone explain what this coin is about?
Jump to: