Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 119. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

So far I've totally overlooked this point: Titanium will also open an exchange where you can trade the 200 largest crypto currencies with the 20 largest fiat currencies. That sounds great.
Titanium really has a lot of big plans, every day I discover something new. Almost hard to keep track of:-)

Are you kidding me mate?, i must have missed that part, i thought there project was only base on internet infrastructure, i need to go back to it, that's like providing the total package needed in the world of cryptocurrency, this is freaking awesome

I also think it's really awesome. Especially the 20 largest Fiat currencies. This makes it easier for many people to buy cryptocurrencies.
Top 200 cryptocurrencies are also really many, I'm curious how they do it with the changes in the ranking. Change once a week? or monthly?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Can anyone tell me if EXODUS WALLET can be used for buying TITANIUM bars?

...and does anyone have a list over wallets that can be used?

Saw the note "Dont use exchange adress", but now im 12 hours in, and bought with EXODUS WALLET...., have i lost my bars?

hello mate. i think you will be better off asking this question directly to the titanium team so that you can get a confirmed response from them. so i suggest you join their telegram group so that you can ask them in there. Good luck.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Good decision of Titanium developers. This crowdsale looks better if tokens quantity will be smaller if hard cap will not be reached. But we have really many time now to finish.

Yes there is still a lot of time left remaining on their token sale for Titanium to get nearer to their hard cap or even potentially reach their 35M BAR tokens hard cap.

Titanium have already sold over 8M BAR tokens and they have less than 27M to go until they hit their hard cap, the tokensale ends on the 28th Feb. I think they will reach hard cap before then.

Have there been any closed or private sales with massive discounts?

I found this on the white paper, before the 1st of January there was a pre-sale period of 1 month. Investors that invested over $5,000 in the project received a 20% bonus. This means early investors received 1.2 BAR tokens per $1.

Ok thanks. I just wanted to make sure that there are no whales with massive discounts unknown to the public. Some projects do that and for the big guys that's an easy flip then.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Has anybody information about Titanium trying to get more partners ? And do you guys think adding more partners is necessary for a ICO ? They seem to do well without a lot of partners.

I don't know for sure about the partnership deal maybe the responsive titanium team will respond to that but what i know for a fact that partnership deal is a big deal in the world of business beleive me
Activity: 672
Has anybody information about Titanium trying to get more partners ? And do you guys think adding more partners is necessary for a ICO ? They seem to do well without a lot of partners.

If you go through there whitepaper, you will understand that titanium seem to already have a solid client base, this is worth more than partners, is a good thing to get into a project with an already existing track record, why?, because the community can easily invest or do business with them based on there records 
Activity: 490

Well I think they should be moderate about it until they have something ready otherwise what then? partners without a working product (at least alpha) would not do much good as you will eventually ask what is happening with the partner. unless those partners will help you shape your product.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Hello Guys,

on site it says its 16 million bars sold but this address is telling something else.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc7579bb99af590ec71c316e1ac4436c535039594

what does this above address tell us. thanks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
solid project indeed. the fact that their team is quite reputable, this will definitely will go far. the ICO price is also reasonable. I also think that the ceo of titanium partnered up with electroneum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
It doesnt end on that date, and the hard cap is 35 mil and the end date is 28th feb or until all tokens sold. Cool

Can someone tell what is the period for ICO? I think it's between 1st February to 28th February? Please confirm.

I am also trying to find out softcap and hardcap info for this ICO. I guess Titanium will be sold out within few days.. before ICO end date.

ICO is on now and they have sold 15 - 16 million BARs (depending on where you look on their website they have differnt values listed for how many BARS are sold).  The ICO is limited to only 35 million BAR during the token sale with a 60M total supply.
So basically they are half way through their ICO that is supposed to run until March.  1 BAR = $1 USD

The Soft cap is already reached (I believe it was set at $8 million) and the Hardcap listed in their whitepaper is set at $35 million dollars USD.

They will close the ICO in a week  or less (a few weeks earlier than anticipated) based on the way the BARS are selling.

Just hoping I get my next paycheck before the Titanium ICO ends so I can buy some BARS!
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I wrote an update article.  Titanium continues on an upward path!
CEO Stollaire continues to impress... Titanium TBIS is headed for greatness!

See my blog:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/update-titanium-tbis-partners-with-electroneum/

Bitcointalk Username:
g.m.tyshenk

Bitcointalk Profile Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gmtyshenk-1064658
Activity: 168
It doesnt end on that date, and the hard cap is 35 mil and the end date is 28th feb or until all tokens sold. Cool

Can someone tell what is the period for ICO? I think it's between 1st February to 28th February? Please confirm.

I am also trying to find out softcap and hardcap info for this ICO. I guess Titanium will be sold out within few days.. before ICO end date.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me if EXODUS WALLET can be used for buying TITANIUM bars?

...and does anyone have a list over wallets that can be used?

Saw the note "Dont use exchange adress", but now im 12 hours in, and bought with EXODUS WALLET...., have i lost my bars?
Activity: 53
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Hi there!
Someone can answer why bounty ends on 08/01/18 if hard cap was closed 14/01/18?
Thank you!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I don't know it but you can look at their social media for more information. That is what i do when i want to ask a question like this about partners and they will hopefully answer back. Now coming back at your question. A ico will need some partners and i mean good partners. I agree that they have been doing very good without having a lot of partners. This is a special ICO Smiley

Well, I am pretty sure they are already in negotiations with potential partners. Almost every ICO project announces partnerships but in the most cases, you first hear of these partnerships when the ink is already tried.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I don't know it but you can look at their social media for more information. That is what i do when i want to ask a question like this about partners and they will hopefully answer back. Now coming back at your question. A ico will need some partners and i mean good partners. I agree that they have been doing very good without having a lot of partners. This is a special ICO Smiley
Activity: 35
This is gaining so much momentum!! its going to go so high
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
copper member
Activity: 5
This sounds super exciting.  I am in!
Activity: 672

So far I've totally overlooked this point: Titanium will also open an exchange where you can trade the 200 largest crypto currencies with the 20 largest fiat currencies. That sounds great.
Titanium really has a lot of big plans, every day I discover something new. Almost hard to keep track of:-)

Are you kidding me mate?, i must have missed that part, i thought there project was only base on internet infrastructure, i need to go back to it, that's like providing the total package needed in the world of cryptocurrency, this is freaking awesome
Jump to: