Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 15. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I hope the MN will be 1000TBAR.  Wink

On current price it is like to invest same amount as compare with ICO price. You have good opportunity to make secure 2500 tokens right now with same amount I hope in future this will make comeback when we will get positive news.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I hope the MN will be 1000TBAR.  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
TBIS has already sent TBAR for distribution by HitBTC. Team will not initiate planned independent TBAR distribution.There will be no further action required by BAR token holders in order to receive TBAR on HitBTC.
it's very good that the team did it! Meanwhile, tbar is already trading at a price of $ 0.46, almost half of the price that was on the ICO!
Activity: 126
TBIS masternode will have the worlds first 3 tier masternode system, Bronze 2500 tokens, Silver 5000 tokens, Gold 10000 tokens

Masternodes will be limited to 1/3rd of the total coins, so 20.000.000

which puts the circulating supply to only 40.000.000 in total

Any proofs on that?

If its true... Bronze and Silver masternodes are relatively cheap. Hell, even Gold one is not too expensive! What are the differences between them all I wonder? Just a revenue? Or there will be some kind of governance system?

I want more details on that! Probably will get the Silver masternode if conditions are good.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Titanium will challenge Google, Amazon's cloud service area. I believe it can achieve better development and let us witness its greatness together.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
TBAR is being trading across different trading platforms at above $0.40 for last two or three days. Actually what was going in past it was need of time to put the project back on track by injecting some money in market which took it again up. Now from here updates and announcements will play their critical and important role to decide further positions.
Activity: 64
Sounds very interesting project!! I believe it will change the market as we know it!!!

I'm a gree with you Cool
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
TBIS masternode will have the worlds first 3 tier masternode system, Bronze 2500 tokens, Silver 5000 tokens, Gold 10000 tokens

Masternodes will be limited to 1/3rd of the total coins, so 20.000.000

which puts the circulating supply to only 40.000.000 in total
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think the worst time has been passed for Titanium. And now the project recover. The price is half of the ICO price which is relatively not bad in my opinion after all.
Very good job Titanium team.

What price was on ICO? I see, that price in January was 4 usd and now less than 1 cent. What happen?

https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/titanium-blockchain/#markets

this was Bar token removed most of exchanges. rebranded to TBAR. Bar tokens worthless

Understand now. But why they re-named this token?
This is not first Cloud service. For example first was StorJ. What different between this one?

Because there is already a Bar token, so they need to fork it to tbar. You cannot have the same name and the name Bar is already taken in the ethereum blockchain
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
I think the worst time has been passed for Titanium. And now the project recover. The price is half of the ICO price which is relatively not bad in my opinion after all.

What price was on ICO? I see, that price in January was 4 usd and now less than 1 cent. What happen?

this was Bar token removed most of exchanges. rebranded to TBAR. Bar tokens worthless

Understand now. But why they re-named this token?
This is not first Cloud service. For example first was StorJ. What different between this one?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Classic pump and dump.

This is not a pump and dump coin, they got hacked that's why the price went down a lot but then they forked the tokens and now Bar are useless. They will only accept Tbar for the services on tbis.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1068

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 33
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
HitBTC will replace everyone's tokens by TBAR it was confirmed already. That's true they have worse supporting service among all exchanges I have come to interact. Market is performing well today as price are constantly on the upwards trend. All this is sign of recovery and restoring confidence in team again.

Constantly on the upward trends sounds a bit too positive for what I am seeing Cheesy They are at least more or less stable for a while now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
As expected no HitBTC among new exchanges which have opened trading for TBAR. It has been added with new ticker to CMC which will be helpful now for recovery as all the confusion will go away with the passage of time. Team is active so no need to worry but chance to get cheap tokens like never before.

I believe the team and the project but we need a little bit more time to recover. There are many people who are waiting to get their coins because of Hitbtc. I think the downtrend can continue for sometimes.
There is also Bitcoin and of course market situation which is very bad at the moment.

Absolutely because it is a combination of bad market timing in general and the trouble that Titanium has to suffer from individually. Hopefully time will heal all the wounds.

It's a tough time for many projects out there now. Some of them are delaying their ICO, some even cancel it completely and alter the fundraising model. Those who make it through the crisis could be extremely strong in the future.

I agree although I don't know how much sense it makes to delay the ICO. There will be even more ICOs coming, which will take attention away from those who delay and also the market might not significantly change until the new deadline.

Well they hope that better times are ahead very soon but nobody can say for sure. Titanium did pretty well if you consider how ICOs are going these days.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is perfect move by TBIS team to build the confidence between investors and project again after nice recover of price. Although price are under initial coin offering (ICO) level's but still it can be considered right within the frame of external markets situation to understand well. There will be many ups and downs until the platform starts work completely.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
We are once again invited to ask questions for TBIS team to answer on the next edition, Friday, April 13th. You can submit them here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfI0VlxbLHkyUp30Vo8M_w82jCtw-kpO-wH3wQm8t0qwOohLA/viewform
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
question regarding BAR
I moved my BAR tokens from hitbtc to myetherwallet at the time of the fork. Is any action need from my side for converting the old BARs to TBAR?
Pages:
Jump to: