Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 13. (Read 81012 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Now next releases will take some time confirmed by roadmap but this doesn't mean we will not have anything interesting to hear. Definitely, this phase will be used for strategic partnerships and to spread the word for the future platform. This update on decentralized exchange is not small in itself as work on it has started already. We have moving towards blockchain era as early adopters who will stay strong will gain more this is simple in every emerging market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This tweet (https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/989246444027744256) tells us about some kind of major announcement. Finally, we can wait for something big. I hope it will be some kind of solid partnership. But what I really expect is a price increase in anticipating of this announcement. Wich is happening right now. Could be totally NOT connected with those news of course, but anyway... Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Michael Stollaire & P2P Cryptoz  Grin Interview to air this Friday, April 27th here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp9sUuLDALPESIQ1P1QEiOw
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
It's coming guys,

Vordex as exchange,

What do you think about that logo?

What is Vordex exactly ? I heard that Michael Stollaire wants to build his own DEX, is this what he is talking about ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It will back to its original price very soon. Cha ching.....I need a house fuccc the lambo.
TBIS Weekly. These submissions will be answered by  teams from various departments. You can submit your questions here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfI0VlxbLHkyUp30Vo8M_w82jCtw-kpO-wH3wQm8t0qwOohLA/viewform
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I love the logo, very minimalist and modern. I see great things ahead for the Titanium project, I need to grab some more before it is too late.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
It's coming guys,

Vordex as exchange,

Logo is simple but attractive this will be game changing moment for this project. Dev has good direction and that is plus of this project now it is getting ready to climb on a good position. Current price is really cheap as compare with the initial one this will be safe investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
We are once again invited to ask questions for TBIS team to answer on the next edition, Friday, April 13th. You can submit them here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfI0VlxbLHkyUp30Vo8M_w82jCtw-kpO-wH3wQm8t0qwOohLA/viewform

Thank you
i received the answers that i was looking to
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This logo looks good even color combination is catchy without hurting eyes. Also the logo gives impression of T from Titanium and also V from Vordex. This phase is for hard coding and then marketing this is how I am watching things rolling out around the project. In the end it is work and feasibility of content which will prevail to decide the future. Let the highly professional work come out.
Activity: 126
I’ve read the info about Instant ICO Incubator. That’s great that you are using something new but  what is the difference between traditional ICO and  Instant ICO Incubator?

Go spam somewhere else, there is no instant ICO incubator in Titanium. Titanium is a cloud services provider and they are built on the ethereum blockchain I don't think you will be able to have an ICO on the TBIS platform.

Hey, man, let me help you.

You have that thing, Google, you know. For searching stuff. Let me show you what it is exactly. Click here, its a manual: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=TBIS+ICO+incubator.

Now you can see a link to TBIS official site! The one with the roadmap! https://tbis.io/roadmap/

Get in there and try to find the July 1st. Thats right! There is when ICO Incubator (III) Development Starts!

It is THAT easy! And you dont have to be a prick anymore!
It's coming guys,

Vordex as exchange,

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I’ve read the info about Instant ICO Incubator. That’s great that you are using something new but  what is the difference between traditional ICO and  Instant ICO Incubator?

Go spam somewhere else, there is no instant ICO incubator in Titanium. Titanium is a cloud services provider and they are built on the ethereum blockchain I don't think you will be able to have an ICO on the TBIS platform.
Activity: 47
My friend sent me this project, I feel that this project looks great!
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Titanium Community Official Facebook Group has Grown to over 1,400 members!! You may join this group on Facebook to keep up with TBIS current events.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/528523670842866/?ref=br_rs
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Listing on new exchange to facilitate Chinese investors to buy TBAR through Hong Kong based exchange FuBT is something interested took place. I hope lot of regional people will interact with these tokens seeing the potential and liquidity will come from that side too. Community voice part of the weekly report good answers for raised questions by people which sound cool as whole.

Yea the exchange must be one of the priorities of the team. This coin needs more liquidity. The volumes at the decentralized exchanges like Idex and Tidex (Idex is the exchange where TBAR is trading more than other exchanges) are not enough.
The second big daily tradevolume of TBAR is at FATBTC (Does anyone know this exchange?)

with time there will be large volumes of tbar trading, after they leave for larger exchanges. For now, the price is traded at $ 0.33
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
A powerful project, great who merged into it in full, was initially seen as serious intentions and the team with the CEO Michael Stollar also means a lot. For ten years already, as in the market, it's the guys who did their work on the hurray-and fortunately the coins that they did not increase crushed reputation-going to many exchanges and success is assured;)Now the listing on three exchanges Idex, Thieses,FATBTC-and as far as I know this is not the limit and will be scaled.I am confident in the growth of the coin TBAR  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Stabilized quite a lot also in price so looking better now and for the time that is ahead of us TBAR holders.

Yeah, looking much better than it did last night (UK time) Hopefully good things to come from TBAR.

Yeah things seem more calmer now and looking to pick up nicely from that bitter experience this past couple of days. I knew the team won't allow this project to go down the drain because of some bad eggs with greedy intent, won't certainly speak well of their reputation as dev and project coordinators, atleast now i start thinking of investing on TBAR since i miss ico and storm seems to be over, i think its safe to invest some few $$ now Cool

Storm is over now I agree. Would be good to produce some good news for the whole crypto space to get more people interested now.
Pages:
Jump to: